Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LMC] LoMoStar - First built-in Cryptocurrency LBS Entertainment App - page 18. (Read 72405 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
when will the new roadmap?
Activity: 121
Look forward English whitepaper and roadmap release! Wating...wating...
Did you know that LoMoStar's new users are rewarded by 50 CFun!
And by referring your friend you will be rewarded with 20 CFun!

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
One idea for the app:
The probability of getting good loot from an envelope should some how correlate with the amount of LMC in your wallet.
This could be one incentive to hold LMC and one way how LMC derives its value.

Opinions?

You can join Telegram to tell real time with us
https://t.me/lomocoin
Or you can DM Milan, him is Community Manager LomoStar
@M1lanooo

Haha I am already in the Telegram group! Wink
And I actually mention this matter to Milan today.

When i reply to you, i mistakenly you are Milan  Cheesy Cheesy
One idea for the app:
The probability of getting good loot from an envelope should some how correlate with the amount of LMC in your wallet.

Opinions?

@M1lanooo

Haha I am already in the Telegram group! Wink
And I actually mention this matter to Milan today.
One idea for the app:

Opinions?

@M1lanooo
One idea for the app:

Opinions?
LMC is one of my favourite projects and one of my few long term investments. Highly undervalued and with a bright future. After reading all the avaiable informations I am sure that this project could be come NEO 2.0. And if not, I will still make some gains Cheesy. The team is finally improving taking care of the western investors and once the marketing starts it will hopefully finally moon. The application still has some lags, but they are updating it regulary. I hope that I made a good choice with my investment in LMC. Future will show it.
I do not believe LMC can succeed like NEO. LomoStar is too focused on the service platform without paying attention to developing features of LMC currency such as wallet upgrade, Visa card ... So LMC is not attractive to investors or traders. It was the investors and the new traders that made the price of the LMC increase. I just hope the LMC reaches 0.2 usd is good enough. Wait

We waiting man, we can not say in advance, i think it is a very useful product, unlike other crypto companies and has a user case
I just think like that. I hope I was wrong!
LMC is one of my favourite projects and one of my few long term investments. Highly undervalued and with a bright future. After reading all the avaiable informations I am sure that this project could be come NEO 2.0. And if not, I will still make some gains Cheesy. The team is finally improving taking care of the western investors and once the marketing starts it will hopefully finally moon. The application still has some lags, but they are updating it regulary. I hope that I made a good choice with my investment in LMC. Future will show it.
I do not believe LMC can succeed like NEO. LomoStar is too focused on the service platform without paying attention to developing features of LMC currency such as wallet upgrade, Visa card ... So LMC is not attractive to investors or traders. It was the investors and the new traders that made the price of the LMC increase. I just hope the LMC reaches 0.2 usd is good enough. Wait

We waiting man, we can not say in advance, i think it is a very useful product, unlike other crypto companies and has a user case
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
tomorrow goes English Whitepaper

Hi! The white paper will be most likely available on Monday!
The team wants to ensure it is perfect since it's really important that everyone will understand what it is about! Wink
I agree.
the team will definitely do something to make sure all to be perfect because it is very important for everyone to be able to understand about this.
Activity: 18

Lol, with this state of mind, its obvious you are not a tech believer but candle chaser. Neo was just a hype. Lomo has the tech and now they have to  smooth it out and upgrade it. Once China opens markets and Lomo starts marketing campaigns, all the twitter OGs will be all over it. Thats when your " hype " kicks in.  I look at the future, not the present. Dont be deceived
Activity: 33
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
 guys, if you think that Lomo is a good choice then you can vote  Wink

https://ltd0.com/vote-for-best-investment
Sirius had a Q&A session with the CEO!!
Read about it from here:
https://medium.com/@SiriusLMC/q-a-with-xiong-lijian-ceo-of-lomostar-7fa141e084b3

If LoMoStar is able to do everything what CEO claims then LoMoStar is currently the most undervalued coin out there. I'd say that LoMoStar would be easily in top 20 or 30 in market cap rank.
Let's hope this project starts to take off! A few people are saying that LoMoStar might shoot up like NEO and Walton did. Which is indeed possible if LoMoStar can achieve the CEO's vision. IF, IF, IF
Yeah.. Many people has complained about the website. It is currently turn-off for the new investors.
However they are working on it. The question is when though.

This is from today's Q&A session with Zou, CMO of LoMoStar
The answers might sound weird due to google translator, haha!  Cheesy
LMC should get listed on Cryptopia... volume is picking up there, and a good backup to Bittrex. 2.25 BTC is current price for basic listing.
They apparently are approaching exchanges. But the question is again, like with the website, when?

Question
Zou. Please request to register on a large exchange. That is the best marketing. Exponentially more app users

Answer
We are approaching major exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: