Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LMC] LoMoStar - First built-in Cryptocurrency LBS Entertainment App - page 14. (Read 72405 times)

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Can anyone share a bootstrap file or blockchain snapshot for Lomocoin please?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Great, just purchased $300 more of LoMoCoins.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
where i can holding my coins ? is there wallet for mac os
Activity: 186
I just bought LMC because everyone seems to have confidence in it, and its "first built-in cryptocurrency LBS entertainment application" I do not know what is LBS, I do not know any technical language, but I think innovative Coin prices are good
Activity: 1
Agreed. This is hidden gem.  I'm accumulating as much as possible before the price inevitably takes off.  Only reason it is down today is because the entire market is as well.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
This is droping like a stone in the water.

Indeed bro. What is happening with this coin? Is it going back to 300sats?  Sad

No, just Bittrex issues. They are currently trying to get listed on more exchanges. They are coming out with updates daily. Check their Twitter, their Slack, and their Telegram accounts. They just updated the APP like 1-2 days ago.
This is one of the best coin for 2018 so guys don't panic,  just buy as much as you can and wait unti this coin to be listed in some more exchanges, price will be to da moon and the b3st part development is rocking and Devs are active and talented guys so just F^^K with current price and collect as much as you can before you regret, I am holding 200k and planning to buy som3 more trying to make 500k so 2019 I will be easy millionaire, I am sure 2019 price will be more than 10X where it is today.

Yeah, its time to buy this coin with the large volume. Why not worry about the silly dumping? You can accumulate a large amount for POS to receiving interests.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

No, just Bittrex issues. They are currently trying to get listed on more exchanges. They are coming out with updates daily. Check their Twitter, their Slack, and their Telegram accounts. They just updated the APP like 1-2 days ago.
This is one of the best coin for 2018 so guys don't panic,  just buy as much as you can and wait unti this coin to be listed in some more exchanges, price will be to da moon and the b3st part development is rocking and Devs are active and talented guys so just F^^K with current price and collect as much as you can before you regret, I am holding 200k and planning to buy som3 more trying to make 500k so 2019 I will be easy millionaire, I am sure 2019 price will be more than 10X where it is today.

Activity: 121

Activity: 3
Hope it will recover cuz i just buy some more cheap coins Cheesy
Great time to purchase some cheap LoMoCoins. Price dropped due to market stagnation and Bittrex restricting new users to sign up, which is the main exchange for LoMoCoin right now. May be some other factors as well. Good time to buy some more.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
Activity: 322
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
exceeds $ 3 by the end of this month!!!

It may take longer.

May take longer is an understatement Grin
Activity: 54
Joined the LMC train after doing some research on this coin. Do see lots of potential for every day use. Glad to have joined the train early before it list on other major exchanges. It's bound to blow up.
Please watch my new video review of the LoMoCoin app (LoMoStar)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS5KPA2Am2k
Activity: 143
When the internet first started no one believed it
I want to congratulate the team on such a novelty idea! People get airdrops in a fun way. Very addictive! Once it hits main stream and with the low market cap now, i can see it hitting 100x soon! Great job!!
So I downloaded this app, as I have been an investor in this coin since they started going global. A couple of months back, they partnered with a coin called "CFun." As a part of celebrating the partnership to allow CFun the ability to drop coins on the LoMoStar app, there was a giveaway to users who collect them in the worldview. I barely logged onto the app, and managed to collect 152.77283 CFun tokens. This was during the time they were in the ICO process. Now they are actually being traded, and each coin is worth $0.097923.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cfun/

So that, $14.96 free USD today, for doing nothing, just downloading LoMoStar and collected coins. Amazing! And that's just $14.96 TODAY, it could be worth 10 times or even 100 times more in the future. So that's potentially $149.60 or $1,496.00 USD in the near future for doing a few simple clicks. The LoMoStar app reduces the barrier to entry for people to collect cryptocurrencies and allows each user to be able to collect them for free by just downloading the app. I also managed to get 23.529611 free LoMoCoins and 9.72123 Mass Grid coins (still in the ICO process).

This app is truly amazing and has proportions of raising this coin just like Verge rose in 2017. Verge rose 1,800,000% in 2017 alone. That's around 18,000 times. So if you invested $1,000, you would have around $18,000,000 sitting in your exchange. Now Verge does not have a viral app either, at least not that I know of, but LoMoCoin does, and I personally believe this is the best investment you can make in 2018, even if you invest nothing, and just download the app and collect a few free coins from time to time, you could potentially have thousands of dollars sitting in your app wallet for investing $0.00.

This is game changing!!!!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
OMG!!! GUYS!! THIS THING WILL SHOOT UP LIKE A VERGE!!!! IT'S PARTNERSHIP IS AMAZING
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
 Yes, I completely support this point of view of Shooriko. I have been following this project for several months and have been participating in slack and telegram discussions. I confirm that this very project has a huge potential! I can compare this project to NEO when it was in its beginning!
 I can't even imagine how many x in price this project will show because of its revolutionary idea, good managent and dev team's work 24/7 but I like to use the advantages of this app in the future. and I wait for an agreement and partnership with Dominos Pizza  Grin damn, but they bake the best pizzas
If you missed out on BitCoin, this is the next most revolutionary product in the cryptocurrency market. Nothing like this coin is out there right now. And the cool thing is, this coin already has a well-developed app wallet, that is constantly improving, with which you can literally collect free cryptocurrencies that partner with LoMoCoin, and also free LoMoCoins. AND, you have a very nice team behind the whole project. AND, they are accepting people to help by joining the team!!!! THIS PROJECT IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!

Foot traffic advertising, instead of seeing the adds just online, this can actually attract real foot traffic into establishments and businesses. Amazing potential with this coin!!!!!!!!!! Do not miss it. I suspect that within a year from now, this coin will be well in the billion in market capital. That is my true and honest opinion, that is why I am holding my LoMoCoins for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: