Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LMC] LoMoStar - First built-in Cryptocurrency LBS Entertainment App - page 17. (Read 72405 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
its time for LMC to go $1, once listed on more exchanges, the end of this year will be great for all Holders  Cool
I hope so!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
its time for LMC to go $1, once listed on more exchanges, the end of this year will be great for all Holders  Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
LoMoStar — A Grand Vision for the Social Economy

It’s a hot Saturday afternoon. You and your friends are wandering around the high-street window-shopping. Your friend opens the LoMoStar app and notices a virtual ‘red envelope’ has appeared outside the Starbucks in the next street over. They click it, a coupon pops up on the LoMoStar app and you receive a small amount of cryptocurrency at the same time.

“It sure is hot this afternoon! We are selling Icy cold Frappuccino for 50% off! Limited time offer for 15 minutes only!”

You all decide that’s exactly what you need right now, so you allow LoMoStar app to guide you to the Starbucks where you show the store your offer and claim the coupon for your icy cold beverage. It tastes delicious. Thanks LoMoStar.

LoMoStar is a Beijing-based blockchain company which ambitiously plans to tackle the opaque system of today’s online advertisement with three main concepts: blockchain, location-based services and the Social Economy. By combining them in a native app with a native cryptocurrecy, while supporting multiple cryptocurrencies, LoMoStar could potentially be the global catalyst for widespread adoption of blockchain technologies beneath a seamless user experience. LoMoStar’s vision of the Social Economy is best understood by one of the problems they are seeking to address — the online advertisement system. Before we begin to explore the Social Economy, we must first understand why the current online advertisement model is anti-social.

https://medium.com/@ronsee/lomostar-a-grand-vision-for-the-social-economy-8d6ac4c17e8c
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Mr. Gebin Wen, co-founder of #LoMoStar, gave a speech in a lecture held by Binance and shared his ideas on the current status and future of #blockchain industry and technology.

https://twitter.com/zoutaoji2015/status/945942215741730817

Zou said Lomostar have contact with a South Korean exchange, hope we can listed on Binance soon too.
Activity: 69
Hi Dev, Do you have roadmap in 2018.

Yes, we will make it available later

new roadmap for 2018 is exactly needed,,
i hope the roadmap will be realesed soon,

Hi!
As far as I know they are working on it! My guess is that roadmap will be available by the end of this year.

They just released the team's background

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I did a skype interview session with Milan and streamed it to my Facebook Group that has over 6500 members.

You can now see the interview here on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqB-bQ0-t0M&t=351s

Please share and subscribe.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

new roadmap for 2018 is exactly needed,,
i hope the roadmap will be realesed soon,
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
What are the nearest events for lomocoin?
Activity: 106

Activity: 298
This project has very bright perspectives. I am already holding LMC and will buy more soon

Why you think so? Becouse you have LMC coins or...?
Activity: 121
Activity: 15
This project has very bright perspectives. I am already holding LMC and will buy more soon
To everyone who are new to LoMoStar. Here is the all the necessary information in one place regarding LoMoStar. https://t.co/yT1Rhlx7D1
Yes, we released our English whitepaper. Please read it carefully! Smiley
Undoubtedly, LMC is an innovative project, but I was curious about what it took for a year and a half to provide an English white paper and the community was very cold

There is a new wave of new projects coming out that write a quick white paper with what they will do in the future. However, it is harder to write a whitepaper based on reality. We have already finished large parts of the whitepaper and we are mainly focussed now on integrating new functionalities and upgrading our app. In contrast to other 99% of crypto projects, our has a real use case in society and can already be used today Smiley
Is the POS part available?
Will the mobile wallet be able to stake?

What are CFun Tokens and how do I use them,
or what will they be used for in the future?

Thanks

Sorry if this was already asked.

We are creating a lightweight wallet at the moment, which is almost finished. No mobile wallet staking in the near future. CFUN tokens are tokens from another ICO. Our platform allows ICOs to airdrop tokens. This is one of our unique niches. We have about 10 other ICOs lined up and we will keep providing airdrops for other companies.

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Last 2-3 months project hits a good price because of nice development milestones. Really nice app, it has some bugs yet, but I think devteam will fix them shortly. Somwtimes I get some freezes inside app...In general, good job!
Activity: 12
Is the POS part available?
Will the mobile wallet be able to stake?

What are CFun Tokens and how do I use them,
or what will they be used for in the future?

Thanks

Sorry if this was already asked.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Undoubtedly, LMC is an innovative project, but I was curious about what it took for a year and a half to provide an English white paper and the community was very cold
Pages:
Jump to: