Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LMC] LoMoStar - First built-in Cryptocurrency LBS Entertainment App - page 8. (Read 72405 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

We are happy to announce the next airdrop in the LoMoStar application. From today until March 11th, 2018, 100,000 CDY tokens will be airdropped in the LoMoStar application.
Moreover, from March 9th, 2018, every new registered user will be rewarded with 10 CRE tokens and for each new user who successfully registered with a referral code, the owner of the referral code will be rewarded with 10 CRE tokens as well. Please check the [Event Detail] for more information!

LMC is a Chinese coin, right? So why does it not exist on ANY chinese exchanges? Thats odd! May I have an answer to this question? Thank you.

Yes, LMC is a project, that was and is being developed by a chinese team. Due to the changes of the regulations of cryptocurrencies by the chinese government from last year, most (or maybe all) exchanges based in China are currently not avaiable.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Ok perfect thank you guys!
Activity: 477
LMC is a Chinese coin, right? So why does it not exist on ANY chinese exchanges? Thats odd! May I have an answer to this question? Thank you.
Activity: 1064
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Our official Token2Token function has been released inside our app! In celebration of this historical moment, we have prepared a series of rewards for you guys. Please check the [Event Detail] for further information. You can download the iOS and Android version here!

Moreoever, we are happy to finally present the new LoMoStar Roadmap for 2018! Please take a look. 2018 will be a very interesting year!

We are also happy to welcome our new business partner CoinDaily on LoMoStar. A new Airdrop with their CDY tokens will start soon in the LoMoStar application. Stay tuned for further updates. [Event Detail]

Great news, guys. My faith in Lomocoin became even stronger. I look forward to new achievements and the development of the project.

Our official Token2Token function has been released inside our app! In celebration of this historical moment, we have prepared a series of rewards for you guys. Please check the [Event Detail] for further information. You can download the iOS and Android version here!

Moreoever, we are happy to finally present the new LoMoStar Roadmap for 2018! Please take a look. 2018 will be a very interesting year!

We are also happy to welcome our new business partner CoinDaily on LoMoStar. A new Airdrop with their CDY tokens will start soon in the LoMoStar application. Stay tuned for further updates. [Event Detail]

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Excellent coin, I love it so, good news ...!
At the end of the year the price will be $ 5-10, Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So many new things coming out with this coin. You gotta check out their Slack!!!

https://lomocoin.slack.com/
Once again, I'm convinced that the news background has a weak effect today. The updating of the road map had little effect on the price increase.

The whole market is down right now, just releasing a roadmap isn't going to break out of that trend. Stop having unrealistic expectations. The news was all great news and shows an exciting future for lomo
Yes you are right. The news is strong, but it did not work because the market is falling. We are waiting for growth then a little later, when the trend changes.
Activity: 6
Once again, I'm convinced that the news background has a weak effect today. The updating of the road map had little effect on the price increase.

The whole market is down right now, just releasing a roadmap isn't going to break out of that trend. Stop having unrealistic expectations. The news was all great news and shows an exciting future for lomo
Activity: 18
Sold this shit coin after -300% loss:) no perspective, no new road map, no new exchange after months. Good project now? Bankera and Block Mason Credit protocol. Stay away from this coin, my good advice.

No sane person can take a fool like yourself seriously. Kid, you lack basic math skills and you want to play this zero sum game?  -300%- unbelievable
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
It is better to be big Smiley Don't want to see any dumps after like it happened to EMC2 =D
"New codefix" or whatever.
But I also believe that coin. Company is real, deal is real Smiley
Hey guys! Do you see it? Updating roadmap https://twitter.com/LoMoStarLMC/status/970633138828267520 To the moon? I will be very glad!
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
when will it be masternode and how many coins will be needed?

this coin has POS mechanism

how POS is paid out.
because I have zero confirmations

ask this question in official telegram group
Activity: 251
Merit: 10

how POS is paid out.
because I have zero confirmations
Activity: 17
masternode?

interesting news, hope it will reall help the project
Pages:
Jump to: