Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LMC] LoMoStar - First built-in Cryptocurrency LBS Entertainment App - page 12. (Read 72405 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I like the idea of LoMoStar and team DEV so much.
BUT I have not invested because:
- block time check on http://explorer.lomocoin.com/ is 2-20 min (moreover) -> It's too long with the current blockchain.
- Now, LMC can do 100TPS so how does it work?. Have specific technical documentation?.
- Block reward seems wrong with a blockchain.
With blockchain, whether POS or POW, each new block created will have a certain reward.
Why is staking of lmc with no fixed interest rate??? (5-24%/year) --> very high inflation.
ex: PIVX crypto have reward is 5 PIVX/block. it staking ~5%/year (no matter how many coins)
- Why is total supply of LMC not fixed?

Hope dev can give me answer or specific link!!! TKS
Does LMC have smart contract?
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
for who wants to ask if not answered in telegram group you can pm dev directly or can pm in his telegram account would he will reply to your question
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
   maybe I'm not correct but this coin is based on POS mechanism, reward for staking you can ask in telegram group but after release of updated wallet reward will be reduced
what is reward/block??? i talked in telegram/lomocoin but nobody answered about this.
The dev LMC, can you answer?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Lmc to lmc device is fast, but bittrex for example requires more confirmation, so it's slow to and from bittrex that it is from wallet to LoMoStar app. Yobit is even slower because they have weird rules
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
DCON will be the new partner that will join the LoMo ecosystem and an airdrop in our app with DCON coins will start soon. Additionally, at the moment, each new registered user will be credited with 10 DCON to his LoMoStar app wallet. Take part and download the LoMoStar app here!

Activity: 121
I sold it all at 1000 satoshi. Grin
Activity: 15
I hope they update the Android app soon. The latest update had great performance updates, but really killed the group messaging. I can only scroll a couple pages before it crashes. It seems to only update a small portion of all the groups I am in.
Activity: 33
First of all, this Gotcha announcement did not really have an impact on the price. The price dropped, like many other coins, because the whole market crashed.

You can only blame yourself for buying at ATH, or especially for having this "i want fast money now and cannot hold longterm" mentality. How long do you hold this coin? 3 weeks? I guess you expected to buy in and afterwards an instant x2. Instead the price crashed because the whole market crashed and now you are crying. That´s life, you have to accept this if you invest in this high violate market.

You say, "the lost their chances", "really bad marketing". The fact that they do not do marketing like you want them to do (hyping the price for short term gains), does not mean that they make bad marketing. and "they lost their chances", how many chances you gave them, 1? Maybe it would be better if you sell your coins and search a project that just hypes and hypes and hypes without real progress.

They made various statements about the Gotcha announcement and this annoucement is not cancelled, they only decided to reannounce it together with gotcha later on, also because bigger parties are involved. That was handled bad, yes, but until now they always delivered what they have promised. And I am sure that they will do it also with this thing.
Activity: 380
Merit: 31
I think we are really being fooled.

They say they will announce big japanese partnership. And pump the coin.

Than they announced on twitter to Gotcha Mall partnership.

Then coin pumped again.

Then they deleted all partnership announcement about gotcha mall just 1 day later.

Then coin dump very very hard.

They are saying trust us we have new partners with gotcha mall. But this is just the other trick i think.

This is another shit coin of the coin market.

Products has lots of bugs.

Ceo s fooled people  ..

i dont have any hope this shittest coin.

You are over-reacting. You probably bought high and maybe are selling now. Not sure, but they are in partnership with GotchaMall. Price went down due to Bittrex, which is currently the biggest exchange for LoMoCoin, is not accepting new users. Just hold it for a year, there will be major ups and downs, but overall, it will be going forward. Will probably have a 900X increase or more within a year.

Write down this day and time, and how many LoMoCoins you are/were holding, and check the price in 9 months. Then either be glad/sorry that you held/sold them.

First of all i want to ask means of 900x ? Between 50-100 usd end of the 2018 u mean or  now 0,1 usd  end of the year 1 dolar ?  sorry for misunderstand.

u are right i bought high because when they announce gotcha mall fiat is 2k satoshi and i think this is huge partnership price must be up. But they deleted all tweets and all messages about

partnership. Price was falling down 1800-1600 ... i want to sold all of them when price failing 1800 but i hodl because they said make re-announcement but they dont do that.

now i am hodl. and price drops 900 satoshi.

That is nothing because i know that time is coming for btc and when btc makes his moves and begin bullish trend this price goes down again 200-300 satoshi.

Not only cryptoworld  , in everywhere TRUST is everything and when u delete all tweets and messages about partnership u loose your trust.

How people trust them again , when they re announce partnership who will know they are going to cancelled it a few days/weeks later again ?

Trust is everything bro. and i think they lost their chances. Really really bad marketing strategies.

i am hodl until the beginning of chinese new year 16 feb. Because they said they give new information about many things before that day.

i want to give them a chance again but if thats a lie too there is nothing to do with lomocoin for me.

i hope u are right and i am wrong .
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Don't know the actual reason of low volume and price. definitely it's not Bittrex because there are other coins listed only on Bittrex but they have rapid or slow growth without falling down

Other coins have other exchanges besides just Bittrex. LoMoCoin has Bittrex as the primary volume, the other one only make up like 1-2%? There is another exchange that LoMoCoin got listed on, I think it is a new exchange based in Korean, but it has not been updated on Coin Market Cap.
   anyway hope for the best with Lomo  Wink
 Don't know the actual reason of low volume and price. definitely it's not Bittrex because there are other coins listed only on Bittrex but they have rapid or slow growth without falling down
I think we are really being fooled.

They say they will announce big japanese partnership. And pump the coin.

Than they announced on twitter to Gotcha Mall partnership.

Then coin pumped again.

Then they deleted all partnership announcement about gotcha mall just 1 day later.

Then coin dump very very hard.

They are saying trust us we have new partners with gotcha mall. But this is just the other trick i think.

This is another shit coin of the coin market.

Products has lots of bugs.

Ceo s fooled people  ..

i dont have any hope this shittest coin.

You are over-reacting. You probably bought high and maybe are selling now. Not sure, but they are in partnership with GotchaMall. Price went down due to Bittrex, which is currently the biggest exchange for LoMoCoin, is not accepting new users. Just hold it for a year, there will be major ups and downs, but overall, it will be going forward. Will probably have a 900X increase or more within a year.

Write down this day and time, and how many LoMoCoins you are/were holding, and check the price in 9 months. Then either be glad/sorry that you held/sold them.
I think there are some miscommunications. It is because Bittrex is not accepting new users, that is why the coin has been stagnant for some time. And yes, they did partner with GotchaMall, the Japanese partner they were talking about. The coin is also listed on a Korean exchange, though it has not been updated with the Coin Market Cap website. Hopefully they will also list on HitBTC, as I submitted a request for them to get listed on there.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Our CEO Xiong Lijian and LoMoStar will be part of the world's first blockchain docu-series, named NEXT, that took one year of filming around the globe, featuring renowned figures such as Vitalik (ETH), Draper, Eric Gu (ETP), Shrem, Tapscott, Lubin(ETH), Jed McCaleb(XLM), Ver(BCC) and Jeff Garzik. There are 8 full episodes of this docu-series! Here you can already see the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1RkXyWbSWQ
Activity: 121
Finally someone updated and designed the first post.
Yes, but investors need to known roadmap of LMC for next.
 the innovative price for the innovative coin  Grin we will see in the future
Pages:
Jump to: