Pages:
Author

Topic: ♔♕♔[ANN][LMR] LemurCoin|Rare. Just 100K supply|First Ever SocialCEX.com|Bittrex - page 12. (Read 114460 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
If we attract the user base through twitter and other social media, the value will go up. As the value goes up inevitably the price will follow so spread the word as much as you can.  Cheesy Cheesy

Golden words!  Smiley

I agree and blog post coming in a bit.. was behind due to some meetings plus two days of power cuts because of thunderstorms lol.  Grin

Cool, would it be Halloween Dedicated Wink ?

If I could dress up as Lil Perky, I would. Two words: Chick Magnet. Wink

Hahahah  Grin I wish we could have party all together, bring our wifes, gf's. Could have been such a cool thing!

Yes!!! I'm no furry, but I'd be down with this kinda party. LMR-style!  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
LemurCoin King
Fellow lemurs! What do u think, should we have a richlist service?
LemurCoin King
There is an online wallet in socialcex function may be more interesting.

True, socialcex could be used as an online wallet sort of.
LemurCoin King
If we attract the user base through twitter and other social media, the value will go up. As the value goes up inevitably the price will follow so spread the word as much as you can.  Cheesy Cheesy

Golden words!  Smiley

I agree and blog post coming in a bit.. was behind due to some meetings plus two days of power cuts because of thunderstorms lol.  Grin

Hahahah  Grin I wish we could have party all together, bring our wifes, gf's. Could have been such a cool thing!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc

Golden words!  Smiley

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
There is an online wallet in socialcex function may be more interesting.
LemurCoin King

Golden words!  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Golden words!  Smiley

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
The price back to the origin.The lemur is not very active.Seems to be tired. Grin

If we attract the user base through twitter and other social media, the value will go up. As the value goes up inevitably the price will follow so spread the word as much as you can.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
The price back to the origin.The lemur is not very active.Seems to be tired. Grin
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
i get more referal now Thank's SOCIALCEX  Grin
awesome lemurcoin  Cool
LemurCoin King
Could we know when socialcex is actually going to be up? I don't mean for 5 minutes and then down again.

SocialCex is up for almost 24h, checked from different locations, however due to aggressive protection some countries and ip's might be blocked.
Please PM me so i can solve this particularly for u Wink

Working again. Thanks for the extremely fast resolution! Smiley

Np Wink
Could we know when socialcex is actually going to be up? I don't mean for 5 minutes and then down again.

SocialCex is up for almost 24h, checked from different locations, however due to aggressive protection some countries and ip's might be blocked.

Working again. Thanks for the extremely fast resolution! Smiley
LemurCoin King

LemurCoin King
no investors, no future, the real price of 0.001, taking into account the speed of the network

Investors might show up soon, who knows Wink
LemurCoin King
Estimated a huge rise in the price of BTC is yet to come.I think socialcex charge a transaction fee is reasonable.

Was thinking about transaction fee also, but i think VIP system model as an income for me is ok, and 0% fee is more attractive & fair for users
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
no investors, no future, the real price of 0.001, taking into account the speed of the network
Activity: 267
Estimated a huge rise in the price of BTC is yet to come.I think socialcex charge a transaction fee is reasonable.
LemurCoin King
The Forum seemed very quiet.What's the matter?Because the price of BTC is too low?Low spirits. Grin

Looks like Smiley
But guys please note that btc price also dropped, this always happen when btc price drops
Pages:
Jump to: