Pages:
Author

Topic: ♔♕♔[ANN][LMR] LemurCoin|Rare. Just 100K supply|First Ever SocialCEX.com|Bittrex - page 8. (Read 114460 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
There is a risk of delisting from bittrex Sad Must do some trade...

More trading this week occured! Thanks to all supporters!
More will come! Great things to happen!

Can't wait Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
LemurCoin King

More trading this week occured! Thanks to all supporters!
More will come! Great things to happen!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
The BTC to rise in price.Hope the lemur also can have a good development.
LemurCoin King
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
OMG!This coin will soon disappear... Undecided
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Precious LemurCoin is also accepted at https://CoinToPay.com!
Unique payment service! Lemurization continues!

+1, Good! Little by little, we'll get the world on board. RT'd.
LemurCoin King
Precious LemurCoin is also accepted at https://CoinToPay.com!
Unique payment service! Lemurization continues!
LemurCoin King

Vote for LMR at CoinPayments.net!
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

Please vote guys! When lemurcoin will be added to CoinPayments, price would be very different!
And i mean "when", not "if" Wink
Activity: 206
Socialcex service is cool.This no doubt.A coin of the success is the need to hype.At the very least start need to do so.
LemurCoin King
I don't think he will have 20000 COINS.May be in order to achieve a particular purpose.If he has so many COINS, should say some good words and do something positive.

I think he has got 3.7K, at least that's what i found:

buy my 3700 lmr Grin

Probably he's just annoyed, that's kinda understandable, but still is a fud.
Activity: 267
I don't think he will have 20000 COINS.May be in order to achieve a particular purpose.If he has so many COINS, should say some good words and do something positive.
Activity: 161
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on November 14th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Lemur will be deleted?This is a big loss.Market need to drive high frequency trading.

But our COINS are too small.Should look is caused by the uneven distribution.

Need big shareholders of donations and distributed free of charge.To seek development.

Signature propaganda may be a good way. Smiley

Activity: 180
Why would I lie when the coin dies? The King is not interested in promoting the coins on the market, meaningless social networks! or who do not need them!

Grin Shocked 20k,You hold almost half of the coin.I don't think we more need.Because worry about your dumping.It seems that you have to pay more efforts.

At present, congratulations you could become the biggest shareholder.But you seem to not consider lemurcoin how to better development.I wish you good luck.
LemurCoin King
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
Why would I lie when the coin dies? The King is not interested in promoting the coins on the market, meaningless social networks! or who do not need them!

Grin Shocked 20k,You hold almost half of the coin.I don't think we more need.Because worry about your dumping.It seems that you have to pay more efforts.
LemurCoin King

You know, i spent 2+ month on this coin, promoting it as much as i can and creating services, you should have noticed that, if u are from day 1 here.
On the other hand, i haven't noticed you promoting it, maybe u had other nick though.

I obviously don't feel happy too about how things going on, i invested a lot of time and efforts into this coins, as well as some BTC...

The only obvious working promo now would be a pump, which is not free, if you don't know.
Maybe, since you have such an amount of LMR, you would be interested in investing into pump???
If so, PM me.

Otherwise it's all just fud, since LemurCoin is an honest coin, and as a dev i did really a lot of things, that others just don't even try to do.
Or maybe it's just an ICO era now, when u basically need just few BTC for ICO, and don't even have to make logo, not even talking about website or any services...
Pages:
Jump to: