Pages:
Author

Topic: ♔♕♔[ANN][LMR] LemurCoin|Rare. Just 100K supply|First Ever SocialCEX.com|Bittrex - page 9. (Read 114460 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Why would I lie when the coin dies? The King is not interested in promoting the coins on the market, meaningless social networks! or who do not need them!
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
And I think yes, the developer does not want to attract investors, coin or who are not interested, it's not fud, this is true of a man who followed the coin from her birthday!
I have 20k LMR and bittrex soon remove this coin, a shame for the developer!

You have almost half of all coins coins currently minted? Don't talk shit mate.
And I think yes, the developer does not want to attract investors, coin or who are not interested, it's not fud, this is true of a man who followed the coin from her birthday!
I have 20k LMR and bittrex soon remove this coin, a shame for the developer!

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
LemurCoin King
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
LemurCoin King
If the great King keeps producing and the community stays active, LMR will gain attention.
Was thinking about a poker site? Have LMR graphics on the cards? Lemurized poker.... haha...  Grin

I was thinking really, and graphics is np, and a good platform is np too, $$ are problem at this point.
But who knows, maybe smth. will change.

Hi King, How do I solo mining?

Is that correct?

http://i.hizliresim.com/VyJO0r.jpg

Well you should generally wait for a block to say it's 100% correct
Here is the bat file i used for testnet solomining though, for 7950's
Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
.\sgminer\sgminer.exe -k x11mod -o localhost:56377 -u user -p pass -I 18 -g 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8192 --lookup-gap 2 --vectors 1

But looking at ur hashes there, i'd say there is no sense for solo mining for you now...
Activity: 190
If the great King keeps producing and the community stays active, LMR will gain attention.
Was thinking about a poker site? Have LMR graphics on the cards? Lemurized poker.... haha...  Grin

I was thinking really, and graphics is np, and a good platform is np too, $$ are problem at this point.

Hi King, How do I solo mining?

Is that correct?

http://i.hizliresim.com/VyJO0r.jpg
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
still more love to you lemur :*
i get more profit i want to buy more in 20ksat and i will sell in 0.01 BTC
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
I think the most important thing is the volume in the first place.

It will be great once we do get that volume and people realize that this coin is not even close to where it should be priced   Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Was thinking about a poker site? Have LMR graphics on the cards? Lemurized poker.... haha...  Grin

sounds good Smiley
Activity: 194
I think the most important thing is the volume in the first place.
LemurCoin King
Was thinking about a poker site? Have LMR graphics on the cards? Lemurized poker.... haha...  Grin

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Why still so cheap?

Low volume, not enough hype. They are all busy hyping and trading UROD  Roll Eyes

Undecided better times are still to come, i guess..

I doubt it'll be too long. As soon as a dude with 1 BTC comes along the price will jizztuple pretty fast.
LemurCoin King
Why still so cheap?

Low volume, not enough hype. They are all busy hyping and trading UROD  Roll Eyes

Undecided better times are still to come, i guess..
Activity: 196
Why still so cheap?

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
LemurCoin King
New block explorer. It still syncing so rich list and some other stats will be off till its done..

It's not quite as feature rich as some of the other explorers and I've not got any experience with it but hopefully it will do the trick till king lemur can get something better.

http://lemur.cryptoservices.net/

My friend, it's just great! So as you, my official android friend Wink
Thanks a loooot  Grin

messing with DNS and some other settings so it will be up and down for the next few hours.

That's np, really appreciate ur input Wink

No problem mate.

Sorted a few bugs out and got DNS up and running so it should be good to go now.

Great work! Super awesome!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
esotericizm, awesome job on the explorer/richlist! +1
Pages:
Jump to: