Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 65. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http://lol.minerpools.com/
LeagueCoin pool!

Registrations open!

- Dedicated server 512 SSD, 32GB RAM, 8 Core Processor
- 24/7 support at #minerpools freenode channel https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/minerpools
- Block finder bonus - 10% of the pool's fees goes to every block finder!
- 1% Fees
- No hassle, just login and mine

We're ready for launch, join us for a smooth mining experience.
Activity: 437
Merit: 260
balance
The LoL community is one of the worst online communities I've ever encountered ever. Also, there's no reason to start a new coin for this you can simply make a Bitcoin tipbot for LoL using XMPP which would work fine.

This is just another IPO / premined scam with no real added value. Also, your forum is down.

Good luck.
Activity: 690
i am sure this coin has future..i was lol player from season 1 and lol has strong community!!i support this coin and i will watching it!league coin to the moon!! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Inb4 lawsuit, also your idea of using the coins to buy levelling, thats not going to work
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
We just updated an amazing video made by us, along with password protected wallet!

I love how your amazing video doesn't have any graphics whatsoever and is just a bunch of color fades and text.  Embarrassed

So what's the word from Riot about you operating a similarly-named business inside of their system with a bot doing currency transactions using a coin that trades on their namesake that competes directly with their built-in features?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We just updated an amazing video made by us, along with password protected wallet!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
just got back into  gold 5 Cheesy
Activity: 644
1.5 Million for a tip coin with 27 Million player, come on guys, think a lot before lauch your coins,

so I will tip 0.1 ?

I m a diamond 1 Player, trust me its a really good idea and can help inmprove the community with reward,

(maybe you read my post on dogecoin about this who knows)

EDIT :  You should throw a give away for every LoL account for BTC talk members, do not miss the opportunity with this coin, he can have a great succes, the community is huge, and the behaviour of the players can be improved, maybe Riot could be interested by something "official".

What about the legal status with Riot Staff? they know about bot?

Yes 1,5 million coins for such a huge playerbase is not alot of coins.
Do you think it will interest Lol players, that never heard of cryptocurrencies to buy some leaguecoins?
Only people who already crypto's will buy this but, it has some positive things to.

I really like that you can bet with your coins on the League of Legends pro matches.
And buy some sick skins, but there are just to little coins for everyone.

TBH, I can't even imagine what will happen if there are 10K players use this coin
if the dev gets riot in on it this coin could break records
maybe even give them a bounty to promote coin and they can sell the bounty for riot points
1.5 Million for a tip coin with 27 Million player, come on guys, think a lot before lauch your coins,

so I will tip 0.1 ?

I m a diamond 1 Player, trust me its a really good idea and can help inmprove the community with reward,

EDIT :  You should throw a give away for every LoL account for BTC talk members, do not miss the opportunity with this coin, he can have a great succes, the community is huge, and the behaviour of the players can be improved, maybe Riot could be interested by something "official".

Do you think it will interest Lol players, that never heard of cryptocurrencies to buy some leaguecoins?
Only people who already crypto's will buy this but, it has some positive things to.

I really like that you can bet with your coins on the League of Legends pro matches.

TBH, I can't even imagine what will happen if there are 10K players use this coin
if the dev gets riot in on it this coin could break records
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Just thought we'd let you know that LeagueCoin has been added to the Altcoin Launch calendar:

http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-launch-calendar/

Good luck!
Activity: 196

so I will tip 0.1 ?

so I will tip 0.1 ?

2.5m in fact

so I will tip 0.1 ?

i think it will be fine.if or should i say when the coins start gaining some real value instead of paying 100 coins for a skin for example it will only be 10 coins.so you wont need as many coin yourself .and if price really goes through the roof we got the decimals.thats the best thing about crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 511

so I will tip 0.1 ?

I play league of legends nearly everyday.if this coin get as big as this game and if the whole tipping thing in game and any other stuff that interacts with game this coin will go through the roof.LoL has that many people playing its crazy.not bad for a game that is free.they get u hooked and than next thing u are buying riot points everyday.thats where they make their money.i was like who would spend money on skins and champs,they got to be crazy.now im one of the crazy ones.i have nearly every champ and a hell of alot of skins.mainly run brand/panth and volibear in ranked games Grin

mid or feed XD
lmao.thats it.bronze for life bro Grin

Carry me and I'll tip you bro XDDD
that not a bad idea.getting paid to carry through ranked games Wink

@LeagueCoinDev hire Diamond players plox LOLOL
people will be buying this coin left right and centre if they can get carried through ranked.only way for price is up.the market in that alone would be enough Grin
I play league of legends nearly everyday.if this coin get as big as this game and if the whole tipping thing in game and any other stuff that interacts with game this coin will go through the roof.LoL has that many people playing its crazy.not bad for a game that is free.they get u hooked and than next thing u are buying riot points everyday.thats where they make their money.i was like who would spend money on skins and champs,they got to be crazy.now im one of the crazy ones.i have nearly every champ and a hell of alot of skins.mainly run brand/panth and volibear in ranked games Grin

mid or feed XD

@LeagueCoinDev hire Diamond players plox LOLOL

mid or feed XD

mid or feed XD

mid or feed XD
Pages:
Jump to: