Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LOOMIA - Smart Textile Technology. Founder Maddy Maxey. Sale Early 2018 - page 3. (Read 21343 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
nifty idea but not sure it will be practical for people. it has application but its such a bother it looks like

I think it will be very practical. I can see a lot of use cases for this type of technology. What issues specifically do you see or what aspects of the tech would like to know more about?
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
nifty idea but not sure it will be practical for people. it has application but its such a bother it looks like
Activity: 392
So will Loomia in any way keep in touch with the community? Say a newsletter every month, or a medium article every month? Or is even this too much for them? They’ve raised their green, they had their moment in the sun being the cool kid adopting blockchain, but the investors were but a vehicle to be ditched after reaching destination?! Last medium article in July, how conventient 🤬

As LOOMIA continues to grow, we will be unable to satisfy the expectation that there will be a constant presence in an informal channel. Beyond that, we need better ways to be notified and respond to issues should they arise that is not a group message where key points can easily be missed. To that end, our [email protected] address will continue to be monitored and concerns will be escalated and addressed there. For more active contact, we refer you to our reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/LOOMIA/

Hi mr Robot. How is this not a novel way of saying “frag you” to investors? These channels were (weakly!) maintained when funds were being raised, yet closed as soon as the crowdsale finished. Now even a monthly newsletter or something similar is too much to handle? (This is not “a constant presence”, this silly juvenile rhetoric is blood boiling... they are “unable” to do this?! The X-files series made more sense 🤔). There are entire universes between “being a constant presence” and being “a weak say monthly presence” on a chosen medium. Yet they choose to live under a cloaking device, are they testing clothing that’ll cloak?

Keeping a mailbox open, these guys should be awarded sainthood wth.

The expectation is they’ll be any presence whatsoever - no matter how weak... That’s Like going to a restaurant and expecting cutlery, not even a meal or drink, no matter how much you’ve paid, just something to hold in your hand... Anything really, a napkin will do too... Any... bloody... thing...

Hi there, on behalf of the team, we appreciate and welcome all feedback, so will take into account. Your request about weekly or monthly reports has been forwarded to the core team. Please, bear with us, while we get the answer.

As you may know, LOOMIA is the US-based project, so the team does everything to comply with the SEC requirements. The decision to refrain from speculation in the main Telegram group has been made and here is the detailed explanation if you haven`t seen it: t.me/LOOMIA/36767
Any updates/announcements will be shared with the community in Telegram group, on LOOMIA`s subreddit and here.

And to add to this - a regular company that has raised money would only be required to put out quarterly announcements. I know most do more than this, but the team are focused on delivering, and will provide information when there is information to provide. And have an email for any queries you have as well.

So in reality, you get the updates when they're available (which would be at the same frequency as you get them in Telegram anyway) and you also get to ask questions via email, which gives them the scope to actually gather the info yo uneed and get back to you in due time. Giving the team the ability to focus on what is important and also giving token buyers the ability to stay up to date and ask questions.
Activity: 434
So will Loomia in any way keep in touch with the community? Say a newsletter every month, or a medium article every month? Or is even this too much for them? They’ve raised their green, they had their moment in the sun being the cool kid adopting blockchain, but the investors were but a vehicle to be ditched after reaching destination?! Last medium article in July, how conventient 🤬

As LOOMIA continues to grow, we will be unable to satisfy the expectation that there will be a constant presence in an informal channel. Beyond that, we need better ways to be notified and respond to issues should they arise that is not a group message where key points can easily be missed. To that end, our [email protected] address will continue to be monitored and concerns will be escalated and addressed there. For more active contact, we refer you to our reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/LOOMIA/

Hi mr Robot. How is this not a novel way of saying “frag you” to investors? These channels were (weakly!) maintained when funds were being raised, yet closed as soon as the crowdsale finished. Now even a monthly newsletter or something similar is too much to handle? (This is not “a constant presence”, this silly juvenile rhetoric is blood boiling... they are “unable” to do this?! The X-files series made more sense 🤔). There are entire universes between “being a constant presence” and being “a weak say monthly presence” on a chosen medium. Yet they choose to live under a cloaking device, are they testing clothing that’ll cloak?

The expectation is they’ll be any presence whatsoever - no matter how weak... That’s Like going to a restaurant and expecting cutlery, not even a meal or drink, no matter how much you’ve paid, just something to hold in your hand... Anything really, a napkin will do too... Any... bloody... thing...

Hi there, on behalf of the team, we appreciate and welcome all feedback, so will take into account. Your request about weekly or monthly reports has been forwarded to the core team. Please, bear with us, while we get the answer.

As you may know, LOOMIA is the US-based project, so the team does everything to comply with the SEC requirements. The decision to refrain from speculation in the main Telegram group has been made and here is the detailed explanation if you haven`t seen it: t.me/LOOMIA/36767
Any updates/announcements will be shared with the community in Telegram group, on LOOMIA`s subreddit and here.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the project but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.

I am not sure which issues you are referring to but all cases have been solved from the team's end.
Activity: 109
Hello  nice project sir, will definitely will join this business, and i believe this idea will go moon
The team greatly appreciates your support Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello  nice project sir, will definitely will join this business, and i believe this idea will go moon
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the plan. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the project succeeds we get a great product

This is very true. I have to agree with your comment. In the end, what we want to see are actual products.
I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the plan. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the project succeeds we get a great product
Activity: 109
Hi
Wow. I am delighted with your idea. It issomething new. I will keep my eyes on it. It iswell planned.

Thanks for your support! The team greatly appreciates it! Smiley
Hi
Wow. I am delighted with your idea. It issomething new. I will keep my eyes on it. It iswell planned.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Activity: 34
What the website for this plan? didn't see any on the OP, i would like to join me to, looking forwards for great news from dev team

Also the announcement channel on Telegram is a useful way to stay up to date atm: https://t.me/LOOMIA
What the website for this plan? didn't see any on the OP, i would like to join me to, looking forwards for great news from dev team

you can find information on loomia here: https://loomia.com/
Activity: 33
The plus for the merchant is that they will have the money immediately after the purchase is completed.No wait time at all.I'd say that is a pretty good incentive for those who buy these tokens

Thank you for your support Davidcal
Activity: 28
The plus for the merchant is that they will have the money immediately after the purchase is completed.No wait time at all.I'd say that is a pretty good incentive for those who buy these tokens
Hey guys.. on August 28th Janeth said on the announcements telegram channel that Loomia app had been submitted to Google Playstore. What happened to that I cannot yet find it in the Google Play Store. Thank you!

This was posted towards the end of August. So depending on how long it takes to verify new apps, get tested etc we could potentially see something soon:

Our app will be submitted to the Google Play store next week. We look forward to further developing the platform, features with our amazing community and look forward to feedback. The first batch of TILEtags will be in production this fall.

From telegram: t.me/LOOMIA_OFFICIAL_ANN/35

Once we have news from the team, we will announce it on the announcement channel, and here. We will keep you all up to date.
Pages:
Jump to: