Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LOOMIA - Smart Textile Technology. Founder Maddy Maxey. Sale Early 2018 - page 5. (Read 21343 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
In other words, adding color & form to function Wink We love it. Happy Saturday!

Hello bounty manager, have bounty tokens been distributed as of yet. I haven't received any tokens and in the telegram group, we were told to wait for an announcement? When is the distribution to bounty participants going to be done?
Hello. Exactly Smiley
There will be an announcement coming for bounty participants. You can wait for it in the bounty group here: https://t.me/LOOMIA_bounty No worries Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The future prospects of the LOOMIA coin project have been recognized. You can buy some of the LOOMIA positions on a bargain basis and hold patiently for the next bull market.
Activity: 347
Hello bounty manager, have bounty tokens been distributed as of yet. I haven't received any tokens and in the telegram group, we were told to wait for an announcement? When is the distribution to bounty participants going to be done?
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Btw, its still good time to buy, the price will go up even more soon. Marketing will follow the platform release. Wish the developers good luck and success!

Price will go up? Where do you see it being sold. Not on Idex, not even on Bancor, hardly on Forkdelta too...

Please note, we cannot speculate on price.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Btw, its still good time to buy, the price will go up even more soon. Marketing will follow the platform release. Wish the developers good luck and success!

Price will go up? Where do you see it being sold. Not on Idex, not even on Bancor, hardly on Forkdelta too...
Hi all,

We received several messages from those of you who signed up for TILEdrop saying you did not receive TILE. Not all TILEdrop whitelisted people/ applicants were approved for TILEdrop. There are three reasons in which you would not have received TILEdrop:
1. Your KYC/AML process turned up 1 or more hits
2. You did not enter a valid ETH address in your application
3. TILEdrop is first come, first serve (provided you pass KYC/AML and provided a valid eth address) and you may not have received tokens due to the TILEdrop token being completely allocated by the time yourapplication went through the process

We received tens of thousands of applicants for TILEdrop and greatly appreciate the turn out and enthusiasm! If you were unable to get TILE this time around, you will be able to get them when you purchase a TILE enabled product and sell your data for tokens on the app!

Thanks again for all the support and we look forward to making this product bigger and better!

-The LOOMIA Team
Activity: 406
I have some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they didn't raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?

Hey OP, not sure if you were in the telegram group recently but there were some updates from the team. There was an error with the airdrop distribution, but it has been resolved by the team that handled the deployment of the contracts and token distribution. You can read their official statement here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ixd1shDZzBcJsqiKp-5YQrrii8qLP8pHb6YLfZU5z1A/edit# As of this time - The Airdrop (TILEdrop) tokens have been distributed. If you were part of the private sale and haven't yet received your tokens, you can email LOOMIA directly at [email protected] so this can be looked into. Hope this helps Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I have some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they didn't raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Thank you for the support. Tune into our telegram for more information.
Activity: 34
Loomia Tile distribution

The Tiles are currently being distributed. If you haven’t received your tokens after 72 hours, please email [email protected] with the subject TOKENS NOT RECEIVED. Be prepared to provide full name, ETH address, token amount and SAFT if applicable. Tile drop participants will receive 3500 Tiles each.
Activity: 392
That is a promising announcement and it shows they have done their homework on the technical side of things. Or at least I suppose that and the app will show how far they have made it so far.

Yea it will be good to see the initial version. Though I'm more interested in what it will be like in a year or two or three when the company has a few big customers under their belts and have these big companies shipping loads of products with the TILE, buying research data etc.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
The idea of this project is just great. I usually never invest in ISO, but looking at what the developers want to do, I have a desire to invest

Thanks so much for the support. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. Glad you decided to take a chance on Loomia!
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
The idea of this project is just great. I usually never invest in ISO, but looking at what the developers want to do, I have a desire to invest
Announcement on Telegram about the tokens: t.me/LOOMIA/35125

We are excited to announce that TILE Token distribution will take place on Monday Aug 27. All SAFT contributors and TILEdrop participants can expect their tokens then. Depending on Ethereum network load it can take up to a full day for all tokens to be distributed. We appreciate everyone’s patience and support throughout the whole development and token release process over the many months.

Our app will be submitted to the Google Play store next week. We look forward to further developing the platform, features with our amazing community and look forward to feedback. The first batch of TILEtags will be in production this fall.

We look forward to sharing with you further exciting announcements and news as we bring together electronic textiles, partners, data and blockchain technology.

A big thank you to everyone in our community from the LOOMIA team.

----
SAFT holders: Please note that we have been advised that upon release the TILE tokens to be delivered to you in accordance with your Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (or “SAFT”) are likely to be “restricted securities” within the meaning of U.S. federal securities laws.  Restricted securities may be sold or exchanged after one year (in this case, measured from the date you purchased your SAFT) or sooner if sold or exchanged in accordance with an exemption from registration under U.S. federal securities laws. We refer you to Section 8 of the SAFT.

That is a promising announcement and it shows they have done their homework on the technical side of things. Or at least I suppose that and the app will show how far they have made it so far.

Thank you for your support
Activity: 728
Merit: 250

We are excited to announce that TILE Token distribution will take place on Monday Aug 27. All SAFT contributors and TILEdrop participants can expect their tokens then. Depending on Ethereum network load it can take up to a full day for all tokens to be distributed. We appreciate everyone’s patience and support throughout the whole development and token release process over the many months.

Our app will be submitted to the Google Play store next week. We look forward to further developing the platform, features with our amazing community and look forward to feedback. The first batch of TILEtags will be in production this fall.

We look forward to sharing with you further exciting announcements and news as we bring together electronic textiles, partners, data and blockchain technology.

----
SAFT holders: Please note that we have been advised that upon release the TILE tokens to be delivered to you in accordance with your Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (or “SAFT”) are likely to be “restricted securities” within the meaning of U.S. federal securities laws.  Restricted securities may be sold or exchanged after one year (in this case, measured from the date you purchased your SAFT) or sooner if sold or exchanged in accordance with an exemption from registration under U.S. federal securities laws. We refer you to Section 8 of the SAFT.

Activity: 34

----
Activity: 392
Excited to share that we are finalists in the @wework #creatorawards! Proud of our awesome team and can't wait to pitch for the judges in Nashville next month. https://nashvillersvp.splashthat.com/

"Musical performances from G-Eazy and more..."

Hah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHQAfhOEaJA
Excited to share that we are finalists in the @wework #creatorawards! Proud of our awesome team and can't wait to pitch for the judges in Nashville next month. https://nashvillersvp.splashthat.com/
Pages:
Jump to: