Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LOOMIA - Smart Textile Technology. Founder Maddy Maxey. Sale Early 2018 - page 4. (Read 21343 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hey guys.. on August 28th Janeth said on the announcements telegram channel that Loomia app had been submitted to Google Playstore. What happened to that I cannot yet find it in the Google Play Store. Thank you!

This was posted towards the end of August. So depending on how long it takes to verify new apps, get tested etc we could potentially see something soon:

Our app will be submitted to the Google Play store next week. We look forward to further developing the platform, features with our amazing community and look forward to feedback. The first batch of TILEtags will be in production this fall.

From telegram: t.me/LOOMIA_OFFICIAL_ANN/35
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Hey guys.. on August 28th Janeth said on the announcements telegram channel that Loomia app had been submitted to Google Playstore. What happened to that I cannot yet find it in the Google Play Store. Thank you!

An Alpha is definitely coming out. I just do not have the date and which platform it is going to be on.
Activity: 11
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
The latest developments in smart clothing offer new ways for consumers to engage with & leverage their personal data.  We're humbled to be featured alongside innovations from Tommy Hilfiger & other forward-thinking brands:
https://www.jwtintelligence.com/2018/08/smart-clothing/

Good to see LOOMIA side-by-side with such great potential partners.

Thank you, your support is appreciate
The latest developments in smart clothing offer new ways for consumers to engage with & leverage their personal data.  We're humbled to be featured alongside innovations from Tommy Hilfiger & other forward-thinking brands:

Good to see LOOMIA side-by-side with such great potential partners.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
hello admin, I'm just a little about this platform. interesting concept for me. to increase trust for users and investors, is this platform a great partner for development?

yes, I believe Loomia is a trusted name for partnerships. LOOMIA has been around for nearly 4 years, and are quite used to delivering, which is one of the reasons Loomia team are able to work with the companies they have worked with in the past and secure the partnerships they have currently.

Thanks for the overwhelming support and compliments given. It is for sure much appreciated from the team.
Activity: 250
Merit: 1
hello admin, I'm just a little about this platform. interesting concept for me. to increase trust for users and investors, is this platform a great partner for development?

yes, I believe Loomia is a trusted name for partnerships. LOOMIA has been around for nearly 4 years, and are quite used to delivering, which is one of the reasons Loomia team are able to work with the companies they have worked with in the past and secure the partnerships they have currently.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
What are the basic measures you are going to take for mapping the decentralized data because most of the companies are looking for different types of data, from where you are going to collect the data?

The data is collected by the tile itself that is apart of the clothing. So depending on its application and use case by the manufacturer, it can collect data for how many steps you take, the speed you're moving at, calories burned, to more precise data of location, temperature, type of movement taken. This data is your data, however, and you can choose to sell it to companies through use of data/information exchanges or joining programs by the company of the clothing you purchase from that would relate to data exchange for either tile tokens or other benefits that you could potentially make some money off of. So instead of just being mined for your data, you can make something off of it.
Activity: 4
What are the basic measures you are going to take for mapping the decentralized data because most of the companies are looking for different types of data, from where you are going to collect the data?
Activity: 98
Hey Guys! Big Loomia fan and supporter here! Smiley
I know for legal reasons you cannot discuss price or exchanges but I am just searching for some clarification please.
The fact that you cannot comment on exchanges does it mean that Loomia will NEVER apply to get TILE listed on any exchange? Or does it mean that you MIGHT but you cannot comment on it?
Did Loomia make the request to list $Tile on idex?
As a supporter, with no ties to Loomia, I have been looking to get $Tile listed on some exchanges. However all of them require some sort of contact to the actual project tea. So my question to you is, if I start exchange applications for $Tile but they require contact to the team can I put the exchange in contact to Loomia through the email [email protected]?
Looking forward to your responses please!

1) The team cant comment on this.

2) Loomia did not make request to list Tile on IDEX. It is a decentralized exchange.

3) I do not think you can represent the team to make applcations.

Though, I bet the team appreciates the overwhelming support. We'll keep the community updated on developments.
Activity: 11
Hey Guys! Big Loomia fan and supporter here! Smiley
I know for legal reasons you cannot discuss price or exchanges but I am just searching for some clarification please.
The fact that you cannot comment on exchanges does it mean that Loomia will NEVER apply to get TILE listed on any exchange? Or does it mean that you MIGHT but you cannot comment on it?
Did Loomia make the request to list $Tile on idex?
As a supporter, with no ties to Loomia, I have been looking to get $Tile listed on some exchanges. However all of them require some sort of contact to the actual project tea. So my question to you is, if I start exchange applications for $Tile but they require contact to the team can I put the exchange in contact to Loomia through the email [email protected]?
Looking forward to your responses please!
Activity: 406
Hey there!
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

Hey there. I'm happy to explain how the LOOMIA technology will function, as well touch on some great resources that will bring you up to speed. First, let's take a look at this video that explains the TILE tag and data exchange: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84hT-q-cs3A

Right now, when a product leaves the store, brands and manufacturers have no real way of understanding how that product performs in the real world, what the user experience or interaction is. But brands want to understand their customers, which is why they spend millions and millions of dollars through disjointed channels such as surveys, focus groups, reviews, and even prowling social media for insights. With LOOMIA Tile brands get comprehensive reports that aggregate data from all users that match its request to make informed decisions on new products, sale promotions, inventory levels, and more. LOOMIA Tile is a decentralized marketplace for data exchange.

As brands try to stay in front of the pack predicting trends, LOOMIA Tile can give accurate product data that brands can use to perfect their strategy. From end to end, LOOMIA’s LEL can provide individual ID’s per garment, which could be dynamically tracked from make to the point of sale, and after it reaches the customer’s hands, continue to understand product use, performance, closing the loop on what is now a large gap in knowledge from a user feedback standpoint. An added potential use LOOMIA team is excited about is anti-counterfeit benefits LOOMIA TILE could provide both brands and buyers. Not sure if you've had a chance to check out the whitepaper yet, but it goes into more detail: https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/loomia-staging/pdfs/LOOMIA_whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 14
Hey there!
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
The future prospects of the LOOMIA coin project have been recognized. You can buy some of the LOOMIA positions on a bargain basis and hold patiently for the next bull market.

How long they can hold because we don't know when the market starts recovering we have seen many coins like this and holding them for more than a year now. Till now, there is no moment in term prices, so it will another six to 7 months in order to increase their prices.

I am sorry we cannot speculate on price.

LOOMIA can't make any claims whether TILE is going to earn direct profit for the individual participants. TILE, our related core technologies and so on are an exciting application of both blockchain and smart textiles. Our TILE tokens purpose is as a utility, a means of accessing data on LOOMIA's data exchange, paying for storage, and using tokens exchanged for data by brands for products and related services.  Some exchanges list any token but we can't make any guarantees. Also, LOOMIA Integrates The Bancor Protocol.
Activity: 420
The future prospects of the LOOMIA coin project have been recognized. You can buy some of the LOOMIA positions on a bargain basis and hold patiently for the next bull market.

How long they can hold because we don't know when the market starts recovering we have seen many coins like this and holding them for more than a year now. Till now, there is no moment in term prices, so it will another six to 7 months in order to increase their prices.
Activity: 434
The data is collected without the server, how the security of these data will look like?
Hey! Thanks for great question Smiley
All data collected with LEL is stored within the blockchain. Especially within our crypto space, security and privacy is very important. For the data stored, LOOMIA collaborates with Storj as a storage partner. Secured through blockchain technology, these insights enable consumers to tell brands what they want without facing privacy issues in a digital space.
Activity: 61
The data is collected without the server, how the security of these data will look like?
In other words, adding color & form to function Wink We love it. Happy Saturday!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dl8QeJfXoAEfnTU.jpg:large

The jersey she's wearing is awesome! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: