Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Low Orbit Crypto Cannon - is a crypto deflationary token - page 2. (Read 843 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Do you plan to create new use cases for the LOCC token to increase its value? If so, what will they be targeted first?

It's a good question, logically it will be growth-oriented, but how is this interesting to me
brand new
Activity: 0

Hello everybody, what security system does LOCC have to prevent counterfeiting and attempted fraud?

Read about it on the website: https://loworbit.finance/
Activity: 66

Can I ask guys, in the near future, do you focus on community development? Which region will be the market and users will you focus on?

It would be stupid for them to focus on some special users, they need to focus on the full community
brand new

What’s the total supply and what kind of plans do you have regarding LOCC unlocks in the future?

I don't know what you meant, but read the project plans in the website there is a roadmap they will follow according to those plans
brand new

Guys, why has the value of the next propulsion wave disappeared from the website?

It looks it's now hidden when empty it'll show up again on the next TX
brand new
Can I ask guys, in the near future, do you focus on community development? Which region will be the market and users will you focus on?
Activity: 16
Hello everybody guys, can I ask what kind of other pools would we expect in the future?
Activity: 8
Guys, why has the value of the next propulsion wave disappeared from the website?
Activity: 24
Can I ask, any chance you're being featured on any Youtube or TikTok videos?
brand new
Guys, I believe for the project like this - security is the highest concern, that's why I'm pretty sure everything is alright with security here
brand new

What is currently working well in your product?

Good question, but would you know if you followed Medium and the tg group
brand new
What is currently working well in your product?
Activity: 4
What do you think about YouTube channel development? I think it would help attract people to your project.
Activity: 24

How long will it take to develop your project? Are there pitfalls that could delay the launch?

There may be many launch barriers, but we will find out what they will be in the course of development.
Activity: 20

Hello everybody, I hope you had a good weekend your project needs advertising, you need a large community

Until I agree, but the project is still new, I think that advertising should be done at least after 1-2 successful events, I'm talking about big advertising
brand new
How long will it take to develop your project? Are there pitfalls that could delay the launch?
brand new
Hello everybody, I hope you had a good weekend your project needs advertising, you need a large community
Activity: 28
Guys, how do you keep team members motivated throughout a project?
I think that people who will not abandon their work on the way to success are taken on the team from the very beginning.
brand new
What exchanges are you planning to list your tokens on? Which exchange will be the first
So this project is not available on big exchanges yet, so it's not the time to talk about bigger liquidity
brand new
Guys, how do you keep team members motivated throughout a project?
Pages:
Jump to: