Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Low Orbit Crypto Cannon - is a crypto deflationary token - page 3. (Read 843 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What exchanges are you planning to list your tokens on? Which exchange will be the first
brand new
Activity: 0

Guys, invest in quality projects, and in the end you will receive a huge reward, LOCC is an example for this

Your words make sense, and you gave a very good example, because LOCC is really different from other projects
Activity: 28

Hello everybody, LOCC project is really great, we just need more users, and more marketing

Yes, you're right about that, and I'm wondering how they plan to attract people to the platform.
brand new
Guys, invest in quality projects, and in the end you will receive a huge reward, LOCC is an example for this
brand new

Hi everybody, look at that green candle, the train is leaving people, buy now is the time people do not know what is coming

Yes, now is a very good time to buy tokens so as not to regret it later
brand new

Does LOCC have an iOS and Android app?

Read on the website, if there is, there should be a download link
brand new
Hi everybody, look at that green candle, the train is leaving people, buy now is the time people do not know what is coming
brand new
Does LOCC have an iOS and Android app?
brand new

So team, how do you think you are working on a project at full strength, if not, will your project change for the better after you start working this way?

Stupid question, no one will say that they are not working on their project at full strength
brand new

When are you planning to do Ama for the community? Or has it already passed? It's just that I've been doing a lot of work lately and can't often follow projects.

It would be nice to do Ama at this time when there are many new people in the group.
brand new

Hopefully this project will be on the top soon, your Investments are based on scarce tangibles so there will always be value.

I also hope so, because this project seemed to me more interesting than other similar technologies.
brand new

Can anyone tell me the address of your token?

Here is the Uniswap address 0x556938621C19e5eae58C94a806da9d237b969bd8
brand new

Hi everyone, the market looks very positive today, and I think that there will be even more growth soon

Yes, many fell into a big minus due to such a fall, and many of those who sold in panic, but there are those who calmly hold their tokens
brand new

Hello everybody, what’s the roadmap to launch on exchanges?

I didn't understand your question, but here you can see their roadmap
brand new
So team, how do you think you are working on a project at full strength, if not, will your project change for the better after you start working this way?
brand new
When are you planning to do Ama for the community? Or has it already passed? It's just that I've been doing a lot of work lately and can't often follow projects.
brand new
Hopefully this project will be on the top soon, your Investments are based on scarce tangibles so there will always be value.
brand new
Can anyone tell me the address of your token?
brand new
Hi everyone, the market looks very positive today, and I think that there will be even more growth soon
brand new
Hello everybody, what’s the roadmap to launch on exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: