Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Low Orbit Crypto Cannon - is a crypto deflationary token - page 4. (Read 843 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

LOCC website is really nice and often I am watching the propulsion on the big screen I really enjoy it!

Lol, but yes it all looks really cool
brand new

Will LOCC be listed on other exchanges besides Uniswap? I think this would help increase his capital a lot.

That would be nice, but I haven't seen any information about it
brand new
LOCC website is really nice and often I am watching the propulsion on the big screen I really enjoy it!
brand new
Will LOCC be listed on other exchanges besides Uniswap? I think this would help increase his capital a lot.
brand new

Hello team, how did you react to the current state of the market? They say that there is more chance that it will fall further than it will grow, and how much has this affected you?

I agree on the odds, but it shouldn't have a big impact on the development of LOCC.
brand new

Can I ask, is the project well planned? Does everyone on your team understand the points in the plan the same way?

Every project has to plan all this first before creating it, I think they did it
brand new

Hi community, I hope u are well, do you think there will be multiple propulsion betting pools in the future?

I don't know, but I think it would be a good idea.
brand new

Can you tell me, how much LOCC do you need to stake to be eligible for propulsion?

Looks like 1 Twitter post talked about this, try looking there: https://twitter.com/loworbit_crypto/status/1395277195170435073
brand new

What do you think is the chance that LOCC will become popular by the end of this year?

Silly question, because it all depends on team hard work or successful events
brand new

Hi team, your project looks good and it looks like it has potential, but I will still monitor and make sure it is safe before making an investment.

Yes, you should always make sure that the project is safe before investing in it.
brand new
Hello team, how did you react to the current state of the market? They say that there is more chance that it will fall further than it will grow, and how much has this affected you?
brand new
Can I ask, is the project well planned? Does everyone on your team understand the points in the plan the same way?
brand new
Hi community, I hope u are well, do you think there will be multiple propulsion betting pools in the future?
brand new
Can you tell me, how much LOCC do you need to stake to be eligible for propulsion?
brand new
What do you think is the chance that LOCC will become popular by the end of this year?
brand new
Hi team, your project looks good and it looks like it has potential, but I will still monitor and make sure it is safe before making an investment.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

Where can I find information about your team? For example, how many people work there and what achievements they received at the academies

Check out Medium there may be the information you need: https://loworbit.medium.com/

The dev team should be active here in answering valid questions towards the project. After the OP posted the thread, he has not addressed any of the questions above. How can they attract potential buyers if they seem to be difficult to reach out. There are so many valuable projects out there, and it is better for the investor to look for much better projects.
brand new

Can you explain me pls, what happens if I stake more that the minimum. Will this increase my chances? Or does each stake count the same?

So you can stake with multiple wallets if you want
brand new

Hello, do you know when LOCC will be up on coingecko?

It looks like it has already been sent and they are awaiting approval
brand new
Hello, do you know when LOCC will be up on coingecko?
Pages:
Jump to: