Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LPX]LOOPX Coin ICO - NEW ARBITRAGE LENDING PLATFORM beginning 2018![ANN] - page 2. (Read 2835 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Actually. If enough people get together maybe we could get a big law firm to do something like they do now with Bitconnect and Davor.  Roll Eyes

A class action lawsuit!!!   Cheesy

I already see the headline:

Investors File Class Action Lawsuit Against LOOPX Following Its Exit-scam!!!

They left with approximate + $10 Million dollars!!! Not as big amount as Bitconnect, but not a small one either.

If I am not mistaken everything can be traced.

Yes they had a privacy protection on Namecheap. 

loopx.io

DOMAIN INFORMATION
Domain:loopx.io
Registrar:NameCheap, Inc
Registration Date:2017-11-13
Expiration Date:2018-11-13
Updated Date:2018-02-11
Name Servers:
s1.dns.cc
s2.dns.cc

REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:WhoisGuard Protected
Organization:WhoisGuard, Inc.
Street:P.O. Box 0823-03411
City:Panama
State:Panama
Phone:+507.8365503
Fax:+51.17057182
Email:[email protected]

But I don't think they paid the domain with a fake name and with bitcoin from a not traceable wallet!?

The are some young scammers. Listen to the video with the founder:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@san0va/loopx-interview-with-founder

He sounds like 14 years old!   Grin

So if there is a class action lawsuit. Namechecap will give up any names (Payments, IPs....) which are associated with the domain registration.
Hosted on a dedicated server....

Also the ETH & BTC could be traced when it goes back into an exchange. (Exchanges make KYC for the account holders)

And they used coinpayments. I bet there is traceable information there!

The Facebook account. https://www.facebook.com/LoopX-Coin-2021730828111348/
All IPs are recorded by FB. That all can be traced back, if they didn't use a VPN all the time (I doubt that!)
Yes it's deleted. But not at FB. A class action lawsuit will make FB give out all that data.

What are you thoughts?
Who is in?  Cheesy

Activity: 5

Another EXIT Scam!!!

Site offline! FB & Telegram deleted! WTF!!!  Angry Angry Angry

They will burn in hell for ever!!!! Grrrrrr

Who is next?!!!!

1. BitConnect
2. Davor
3. Loopx
FineCoin?
Monetize?

Activity: 23
LOOPX SCAM EXIT
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2 WITH MORE THAN 500,000 TOKENS LPX IS THIS AND HAS 36,300 ETHEREUM AND $ 209,000,000 IN TOKENS IF ANYONE CAN TRACE ITS ORIGIN OR WHERE THE TOKENS WILL STOP WILL BE THANKFUL.
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x4a598d5b6ec08c03766e5730bf41540946021dd3#tab=tab-holders
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819
Activity: 98
Is there any bounty campaign for this project?
Activity: 21
As you may have heard, LoopX is now tradeable on EtherDelta!
Due to the decentralized nature of the Blockchain, it is possible for any LoopX holder to trade their LPX freely on Etherdelta. This is not an official listing from us, but these traded tokens are in fact real LPX. BTCBTC

https://twitter.com/LoopxCoin/status/961193425663127552

Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
Exchanges looks good....  Grin
What is next? when it will hit the exchanges?
Activity: 2
I haven't gotten my tokens either. I don't know anyone who has. I purchased in round 1.
Activity: 1
I hear some people have received their tokens.  Unfortunately i have not.  I purchased $3000 and then another $1000.  I'm hoping they will send them soon. 

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM?
Activity: 154
Taking too much time to deliver tokens but overall a good platform
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Definitely an interesting time for arbitrage but I wonder how this will work in the case of slow to confirm transactions.You mention that you have a professional dedicated team creating this project, can you please post profiles.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
with a total supply of only 10 million, what is the price of this coin if there is a pre-sale dev? and what is your prediction if this coin is listing in a market exchange? I'm sure the price will touch 100k satoshi.
So much hype sold out pre ico and crowd sales in seconds, i think this could be next davor or bigger Goodluck.
I bought my Loopx 19 hours ago but had to transfer money to my wallet first before I can pay for it.
There is still 5 hours left on the coinpayments clock, is it still safe to send the money over or my order will be canceled before it can be confirmed?

Thanks 
Absolutely my transaction got complete within in half an hour,if not complete they will send back your btc
Activity: 1
I bought my Loopx 19 hours ago but had to transfer money to my wallet first before I can pay for it.
There is still 5 hours left on the coinpayments clock, is it still safe to send the money over or my order will be canceled before it can be confirmed?

Thanks 
Activity: 55
These "Rounds" just get worse and worse.

Lots of peeps from Round 3 with "in progress" orders just disappearing, and there's no support from LoopX at all!

If this ICO isn't some kind of scam, it's doing a fine impression of one.
Activity: 45
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
where and when do you guys post the address to send tokens to?

This is what I get after registering.

CONGRATULATIONS

Everybody who filled an order has now 24h to pay in full.
Please make sure to add the transaction costs and to send us the exact amount in BTC/ETH.

All payments which won´t be completed will be cancelled and the LPX will be added to the pool available for the next round.
Pages:
Jump to: