Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LPX]LOOPX Coin ICO - NEW ARBITRAGE LENDING PLATFORM beginning 2018![ANN] - page 4. (Read 2835 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The price even in pre-sale is already expensive as compared to others. So it means you have a very good vision for this project, otherwise, your investors will lose a lot of money in case this one will not be successful in crypto.

Thanks for the reply.

we decided to do a christmas sale.

The discount will be huge, around 50 % . Stay up to date by subscribing to our newsletter.

https://i.imgur.com/1aIqpyS.jpg

Already subscribed, looking forward!
Activity: 21
https://twitter.com/LoopxCoin/status/940202166924529664

LoopX christmas special coming up.

we give a 50% discount on Pre-ICO price .

0,35$ instead of 0,70$

All sold Tokens will be deducted from the Pre-ICO token pool
The price even in pre-sale is already expensive as compared to others. So it means you have a very good vision for this project, otherwise, your investors will lose a lot of money in case this one will not be successful in crypto.

Thanks for the reply.

we decided to do a christmas sale.

The discount will be huge, around 50 % . Stay up to date by subscribing to our newsletter.

https://i.imgur.com/1aIqpyS.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/rrSAWZm.jpg

We will update our website soon with a affiliate program
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Can LoopX be used in the futures market? according to your data, coupled with highly leveraged trading, it's very astonishing.

As soon as the futures market is available for crypto we will test run it for several weeks or months. if the results are satisfying we will implement into the trading algorithm for the coin holders
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Can LoopX be used in the futures market? according to your data, coupled with highly leveraged trading, it's very astonishing.
Hey man.
I have 5000 $ i want to invest .
Can i join presale investors ?.
Thank you !

Hello CryptoMadMax

of course you can invest 5000$ with us. The next opportunity to invest in our project is on the 3rd of January when our Pre-ICO will start.

The best for you would be to register your Mail-Address on our website.

Like this you will get 3 things:
- stay updated about our progess
- when the Pre-ICO starts exactly so you won´t miss the opportunity to invest with us
- a referral link so you can invite other people and get affiliate bonus.

I hope I could answer your question.

Activity: 2
Hey man.
I have 5000 $ i want to invest .
Can i join presale investors ?.
Thank you !
Activity: 51
Looks good. Curious about two things:

1. You say "The maximum interest rate is 48% per month on your investment.", so what have you guys been averaging with your bot and what can we realistically expect to see each month if we invest?

2. Will we be paid back in LoopX coin from our investment?

Thanks.

1) Thank you for your questions.
We averaged more than this over the last couple of months, but calculated with more capital
we can spread out over more currenices and more markets to get steady profit over 50% to pay out this
interest on a continous basis to our costumers. That is why we decided to get funding via an ICO.

2) Like other successful Coins and Lending Programs, you will get payed out in USD which you have
to exchange to LPX-Coins at our internal exchange.

Thank you.
Activity: 25
2) Like other successful Coins and Lending Programs, you will get payed out in USD which you have

Is that only USD or EUR as well?
Will it be possible to exchange ETH/USD on your platform?
the presentation is rather inadequate but at least you are trying to get something out instead of airdrop distribution. I hope you will succeed.

thanks a lot for the kind words.

we are working hard every day to get it done.
Whitepaper is missing a lot..
First of all, I'd like more technical information
Who's the team behind?
What makes you better than other arbitrage services?
Will the code only be closed source?

Thanks for your reply.

Whitepaper and Website will be updated as soon as possible. we are working hard on it. We knew we have an amazing product when we saw the first results rolling in and our software didn´t disappoint us so far. We managed to improve it every month since to stay up to date with the market. It is not planned to open the source, but will discuss with the development department if they in the end are going to publish the code.
Looks good. Curious about two things:

1. You say "The maximum interest rate is 48% per month on your investment.", so what have you guys been averaging with your bot and what can we realistically expect to see each month if we invest?

2. Will we be paid back in LoopX coin from our investment?

Thanks.

1) Thank you for your questions.
We averaged more than this over the last couple of months, but calculated with more capital
we can spread out over more currenices and more markets to get steady profit over 50% to pay out this
interest on a continous basis to our costumers. That is why we decided to get funding via an ICO.

Is there maby more information about the algorithm, program language e.d.? Why are you faster than all other bots?

I am sorry but this information is confidential.
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
the presentation is rather inadequate but at least you are trying to get something out instead of airdrop distribution. I hope you will succeed.
So, the only way to use your arbitrage service will be invest your monopoly currency ɪᴄᴏ coin ?

To benefit from our service you have to invest in our LoopX Coin. Already proofen by other successful coins guaranties this the stability of our system.
Activity: 1
Page looks good, like the other lending pages like regal, davor etc.....Let´s see what will happen in 4 weeks, when ICO starts.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: