Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LPX]LOOPX Coin ICO - NEW ARBITRAGE LENDING PLATFORM beginning 2018![ANN] - page 3. (Read 2835 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Hey, team, where are the answers to legitimate questions? Without these answers you are very similar to scams.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Maybe I want to see more picture like roadmap or white paper
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
They got this guy doing their propaganda: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I9r996TDiQ while they can't even answer simple questions asked by forum members. Thx, I'll pass.
Activity: 69
Good afternoon team LoopX, I have a few questions I'd like answered if you could please. Thanks in advance.

1. How come the site is only registered for one year?
2. I see on the road map that the project began a few months back but the site was recently created/put up, is there any reason why the website wasn't created a few months back?
3. Do you have a github? If so can you provide link?
5. In terms of marketing the site hasn't gotten any traffic, what is your marketing team working on implementing to make this a popular ICO?
6. Will the ICO run round after round like IDEA and LIBRA coin?
7.  I see the internal exchange is going to launch within a few days after the ICO, is it finished? If so do you have some screen shot of how the internal exchange looks?
8. Your planning to be listed on external exchanges if so which exchanges? Have you contacted them regarding your listing and is there proof if you have?
9. What makes you different from all these other lending platforms coming out?
10. How come the wallets won't be released until May? We would like to have the block explorer released so we can start staking around the time your internal exchange begins?
11. ARE YOU A SCAM?

I know that was a lot of questions but  I would like to have some feedback.

I'm planning to do a video for my subscribers.

Hi there, just one question, Did you invest. Your questions are all on point. Loopx platform is not prepared, but website theme is appealing. Hope they can clarify few of your questions.
Activity: 42
The website is not run
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Only a profit can bring more investors into it, and I look forward to it
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
new project huh? hopefully this project achieve maximum success
Activity: 1
SCAM SCAM SCAM !!!!!
guys this is a clear scam don't waste your money, they fish on stupid people so don't be stupid !
Activity: 25
You mention that you have a professional dedicated team creating this project, can you please post profiles and pictures of your team members so we know who we are dealing with?

^this and please answer wavyslime's questions as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
You mention that you have a professional dedicated team creating this project, can you please post profiles and pictures of your team members so we know who we are dealing with?
Activity: 18
Good afternoon team LoopX, I have a few questions I'd like answered if you could please. Thanks in advance.

2. I see on the road map that the project began a few months back but the site was recently created/put up, is there any reason why the website wasn't created a few months back?
5. In terms of marketing the site hasn't gotten any traffic, what is your marketing team working on implementing to make this a popular ICO?
7.  I see the internal exchange is going to launch within a few days after the ICO, is it finished? If so do you have some screen shot of how the internal exchange looks?
8. Your planning to be listed on external exchanges if so which exchanges? Have you contacted them regarding your listing and is there proof if you have?
10. How come the wallets won't be released until May? We would like to have the block explorer released so we can start staking around the time your internal exchange begins?
11. ARE YOU A SCAM?

Hello Wavyslime,

I feel honored that your first ever post on Bitcointalk is for our project.

all your questions are more than legitimate.

We are in a hot phase at the moment of our ICO . We pushed hard to make this Christmas Sale happen. That is why you see flaws on our website and also maybe in some points of the roadmap. I just noted all your concerns and will bring them to the table in the next meeting once the initial phase of the Christmas Sale is over.
So if you could give me a few days , I will get back to you with answers to all your questions.

thank you for taking your time and I hope we manage to get a good review from you before the Pre-ICO.

kind regards.

Bradley
LoopX Team

Hi LoopX Team - can we not deposit whatever BTC amount we have and click an "All" button and you will convert whatever BTC amount we have with LPX equivalent? Right now it's in multiples of $100,
 you can't buy $110. Thank you.

Activity: 87
Definitely an interesting time for arbitrage but I wonder how this will work in the case of slow to confirm transactions.

Is there an airdrop?
Activity: 23
Merit: 853
Definitely an interesting time for arbitrage but I wonder how this will work in the case of slow to confirm transactions.
Activity: 1
Hi,
I wanted to understand how the lenders will be paid. What I understood was that they will be paid in dollars and they will need to convert to LoopX tokens to withdraw or further trade. The question is how will you pay out the tokens if someone wants to convert the lending interest from dollars to LPX if there is not surplus set of surplus with you? You have a 10m supply out of which the promoters will hold 1.8m LPX and the rest (8.2m) sold. Now if I want to rent my coins, how will I convert my USD intrest to LPX if there are no additional LPX available?

Rgards
Anurag
Activity: 21
We are very excited about this day.
It is the 20th of December and Christmas is coming early this year.
We didn´t know in the beginning if it would be a great idea to really push ourselfes to make this Pre Pre Sale happen,
more then 13 days prior to our scheduled Pre-ICO. But our amazing marketing and programing team
succeeded and we are proud that today is the day and our first phase of sale will go live.

The overwhelming response we got the last 2 days gave us the confirmation we did the right thing.

WARNING:
To make sure everybody will be content with the sale today, we have to give you one last warning regarding the recent events the last 24h.

If you didn´t notice, Coinbase just announced and also listed Bitcoin Cash as their fourth currency on their exchange.
This is major news. Combined with the Future Market which just opened the price of BTC can fluctuate tremendously the upcoming days.
Because of this events and the enormous transaction costs for BTC, we urge everybody to make the payments on our site with ETH.

Thats only a recomendation and everybody is free to decide which currency he or she will use.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We are proud to be partners with you in this endeavor.
And we hope that this experience will be fulfilling for you!

Best regards,

LoopX Team
Join the Cryptolution

11. ARE YOU A SCAM?

Hello Wavyslime,

I feel honored that your first ever post on Bitcointalk is for our project.

all your questions are more than legitimate.

We are in a hot phase at the moment of our ICO . We pushed hard to make this Christmas Sale happen. That is why you see flaws on our website and also maybe in some points of the roadmap. I just noted all your concerns and will bring them to the table in the next meeting once the initial phase of the Christmas Sale is over.
So if you could give me a few days , I will get back to you with answers to all your questions.

thank you for taking your time and I hope we manage to get a good review from you before the Pre-ICO.

kind regards.

Bradley
LoopX Team
Activity: 70
Activity: 2

11. ARE YOU A SCAM?

Thanks CRYPTO PAUL  for this amazingly done review.

We heard you and will fix the minor problems you found.

Keep up the good work and check out the video and our Christmas Sale !1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHm8gUHyBxg&list=PLUtrBwa-UAz5Zp5me4jN5QCrrMHo4i25i
Christmas Sale is starting in less than 1 day

Check out our amazing gifts we give to the community.

-50% !!!!!!

Its Coin Christmas !

Pages:
Jump to: