Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LSD] Lightspeed | NIST5 PoW/PoS - September RoadMap released! - page 5. (Read 52922 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Come on just 6.3% drop from -100% drop in 24 hours. We can do this. Oh, and one more thing: To da MOOOON!
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Just a small hint for you guys.

When KingBtc is pumping a coin so he can sell he says to buy.

When he starts to FUD it it means he is surely buying.

Be smart and check his twitter.

That's not a hint, that's how everyone does it lol
Activity: 173
Just a small hint for you guys.

When KingBtc is pumping a coin so he can sell he says to buy.

When he starts to FUD it it means he is surely buying.

Be smart and check his twitter.
Activity: 224
50k max price? really? who would buy this shitcoin for such a high price

newbie dev account
no POD
nothing released, just a stupid clone

I don't get it  Huh

everyone was bored on TREX
coin got listed
twitter celebs started tweeting
then dump
and now on to the next coin
Activity: 168
50k max price? really? who would buy this shitcoin for such a high price

newbie dev account
no POD
nothing released, just a stupid clone

I don't get it  Huh
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
so bitcoin volume on bittrex says 165 bitcoins so really their could be only say 65 bitcoins that have been really used to buy coins..because of all the trades yes or no...

Yes easily. You buy from me. I wait for price to drop and buy again with btc you gave me. Volume goes up same btc being used.

manbot1, is one of stupidest faks in cryptos community, his trading (?) and dont know yet, how volume counts... or jus trying to spread FUD, to buyback his coins, maybe he sold everything at 2k, now when is 3.5k too much for him. anyway... i own some of these coins, but here just sall part between major holdings : VRC, BTCD, DRK, XST and some smaller.

biggest wallet :

http://blockexperts.com/lsd/address/LYJjwP4Xa3UoqWeW2ts9MwRAEMsjge1zEv

For all we know that could be an exchange wallet put into cold storage.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
so bitcoin volume on bittrex says 165 bitcoins so really their could be only say 65 bitcoins that have been really used to buy coins..because of all the trades yes or no...

Yes easily. You buy from me. I wait for price to drop and buy again with btc you gave me. Volume goes up same btc being used.

manbot1, is one of stupidest faks in cryptos community, his trading (?) and dont know yet, how volume counts... or jus trying to spread FUD, to buyback his coins, maybe he sold everything at 2k, now when is 3.5k too much for him. anyway... i own some of these coins, but here just sall part between major holdings : VRC, BTCD, DRK, XST and some smaller.

biggest wallet :

http://blockexperts.com/lsd/address/LYJjwP4Xa3UoqWeW2ts9MwRAEMsjge1zEv

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Pretty impressed how price has dump. Holding for now
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures

Activity: 196
why i can not down LSD wallet??

which is B's wallet address?? Huh
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
IF I GIVE 10 APPLES OUT YOU GIVE 3 TO SOME 1 THEN HE GIVE 1 TO SOME 1 ELSE THERES STILL BEEN 10 APPLES PUT OUT

Please stop embarrassing yourself. Experienced traders are telling you how an exchange measures trade volume.  Listen to them.

All they do is measure buys and sells. Every time there is a trade volume is added. Even if the same coins are being bought and sold. Trade volume is simply swaps.
[/quot  so what your saying is  if i have a 100 coins sell 25 to you  the volume as gone up to 125  then you sell 12 and the volume goes up 137

YES.  You could even buy your own sell orders as many times as your like to make up the volume...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I am out guys sold all today. Thanks for the help.
Activity: 86
IF I GIVE 10 APPLES OUT YOU GIVE 3 TO SOME 1 THEN HE GIVE 1 TO SOME 1 ELSE THERES STILL BEEN 10 APPLES PUT OUT

Please stop embarrassing yourself. Experienced traders are telling you how an exchange measures trade volume.  Listen to them.

All they do is measure buys and sells. Every time there is a trade volume is added. Even if the same coins are being bought and sold. Trade volume is simply swaps.
[/quot  so what your saying is  if i have a 100 coins sell 25 to you  the volume as gone up to 125  then you sell 12 and the volume goes up 137

You are almost getting it

Activity: 140
ahahahhahhhahaha gl.
wait dev.
 Grin
1 satoshi coming soon
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075
^ Will code for Bitcoins
If you count the Bittrex selling in the last 20 hours 784.000 coins sold (56 BTC total) since the price peak at 0.0051000, this sure set some records. Dumper got himself a nice 50+ BTC profit dumping the price to ≈ 2000. Sure looks like somebody is letting this coin go into oblivion.
LOL 945K   45K MORE THAN WAS EVER MADE ..NOW DON,T GET ME WRONG  IF I INVENT THE COIN I KNOW HOW MANY I MADE FOR SALE ...WHAT U FORGET ABOUT 45K AND STILL COUNTING  YER RIGHT ......ITS DEAD AND PEOPLE STILL BUYING HOW IF THEY ALL BEEN SOLD...DEV HAS MORE THAN HE LETTING ONTO..SAME THING AS ASIA COIN SCAM

come on you can't be that dumb that you dont know the difference between total volume and total coins lol
stupid shit  volume bought and sold is 945k ..when total supply is 900k  so theres 945k out there thats been sold you stupid shit.. volume sort ur head out ....if i own 1million coins and put 750k on the market the volume is 750k..leaving 250k left dope

ARE YOU MAD UR THE RETARD..if i got 50 pairs of gloves and i sell 25 whats the volume then go on smart ass

Do you really not get it?

What if the same pair of givglovese bought and sold lots of times?

Trade volume is total buys and sells. Many people buy sell buy back sells. It's the same coins moving around

I don't think I've ever seen such an illiterate and moronic rant from a user here at Bitcointalk in over a year of reading these threads.

The amount of screaming and swearing from this character reveals a staggeringly poor grasp of both the English language and the simple concept of trade volume.

Give it a rest already pal. You lost Bitcoin on this scam - try not to embarrass yourself further.
OMG THE VOLUME SOLD ON BITTREX IS 945K BOUGHT AND SOLD YES...SO THERE HAS BEEN 945K BEEN PUT ON THE MARKET...SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS ..IF I SELL U 5 SWEETS YOU HAVE 5 SWEETS.SO IF I DON,T EAT THEM AND SELL THEM TO SOME 1 ELSE 5 SWEETS  YOUR SAYING THE VOLUME IS 10 SWEETS  WELL TO ME THEIR STILL ONLY 5 SWEETS.....SORT YOUR HEADS OUT..
Pages:
Jump to: