Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LSD] Lightspeed | NIST5 PoW/PoS - September RoadMap released! - page 7. (Read 52922 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
LOL 945K   45K MORE THAN WAS EVER MADE ..NOW DON,T GET ME WRONG  IF I INVENT THE COIN I KNOW HOW MANY I MADE FOR SALE ...WHAT U FORGET ABOUT 45K AND STILL COUNTING  YER RIGHT ......ITS DEAD AND PEOPLE STILL BUYING HOW IF THEY ALL BEEN SOLD...DEV HAS MORE THAN HE LETTING ONTO..SAME THING AS ASIA COIN SCAM

come on you can't be that dumb that you dont know the difference between total volume and total coins lol
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
LOL 945K   45K MORE THAN WAS EVER MADE ..NOW DON,T GET ME WRONG  IF I INVENT THE COIN I KNOW HOW MANY I MADE FOR SALE ...WHAT U FORGET ABOUT 45K AND STILL COUNTING  YER RIGHT ......ITS DEAD AND PEOPLE STILL BUYING HOW IF THEY ALL BEEN SOLD...DEV HAS MORE THAN HE LETTING ONTO..SAME THING AS ASIA COIN SCAM

U ARE IDIOT, THERE IS VOLUME! not coins supply.... i holding about 3k coins at the time, few times buy and sell and ir that volume 15k is my... but i never holded more then 3k Coins.

problem is, that coin was prepumped i ccex already... from 8k to 29k sat, when came to bittrex vent from 29k to 56k... coz everyne was calling buy buy...where is greed takes u... and because of FUD and Idiots like u, this coin dumped too hard. I think fair price for this coin could be arround 15k sat, but because of this situation... very hard to see 10k....or...
maybe will see there no scam, just FUD and miners dumping they securing there incomes.. there will be another pump...not to 50k, maybe to 20k or something... and again week hands gonna cry the rivers here. there some people manipulating market and u...

im willing to risk it, bought at 3.5 & 5 & 8k and gonna hold till goes to 20k or die
someone still has 181k coins in the wallet according to rich list
Activity: 252

Please, if you will spread FUD. Do it Right, so it can have more effect. And fix your english please, my bleeding is nose.

You are looking at the volume, not the total coin supply.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
someone pointed out earlier - Bahamas population is now 90% scamcoin devs
lol dumped to 2000
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
where is the dev ?
Activity: 140
Hi all
how are you?
dev active?
i'm said stupid idiots.
Activity: 644
the bot is active again
Activity: 139
After i read the whole post i finally figure out why the coin is so hot.It's about the transactions.Good concept i will follow the project!
the question is who owned that address, if it was dev its a scam if its someone else then standard miners dump but that many coins in one wallet only suggest one thing

No miners dump, pure speculation and people wants to exit.

500mh/s gives you 200 LSD per day. Imagine that immense hash power and electricity cost just to sell it at 1/10 of recent price.
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
You can say what you want about this coin. But the transaction time is really fast.

Wonder what will be the judgment of Crypto Asian!

Btw keep selling me cheap coins  Grin

how do we know dev has actually contacted cryptoasian

we will see this weekend

Activity: 532
Decided to take a punt. Bought 0,1 btc at 3k. Hopefully the only way to go is up.
the question is who owned that address, if it was dev its a scam if its someone else then standard miners dump but that many coins in one wallet only suggest one thing
You can say what you want about this coin. But the transaction time is really fast.

how do we know dev has actually contacted cryptoasian
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
End time,Yep, don't worry, i stop here.

Hopefully it goes well, since i'm holding some decent stash from my profit. Coz it's quite hard to mine this shit, and there is no community now.

All full of trolls Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: