Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LSD] Lightspeed | NIST5 PoW/PoS - September RoadMap released! - page 9. (Read 52922 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
op says total supply 900,000

but on github source

https://github.com/lightspeedcrypto/lightspeed/blob/master/src/main.h#L39

Line39.

Code:
static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 1500000 * COIN;

what?

That doesn't matter as it's only used as a boundary check and the majority of devs that fork others code are too lazy to change that.  Plus, I think it would mess things up due to POS. i.e. if that was set at 900000, then POS coins would probably not be generated and since you don't really know how many would be generated, you can't really set that to a "real" number.

The actual proof of work code determines how many coins are generated.

devs should care maybe more. Because these codes are alarming. It's a boundary. So that it doesn't allow anything more than 1500000 to be generated. The it could have been set somewhere like 1000000. If someone says MAXcoins 900000. Then they should probably set the max allwed to 900000.

Just saying. NO fud. I have no personal interest here. Did not invest, and will not invest.

I get what you're saying, but those that know the code know that that value doesn't matter. And as I said, 910k is POW. Then you have POS on top of that over X years and variable staking.  So how could one actually set that to a "real" number.  i.e. If all 910k coins were staking @ 3% per year, it would overflow that 1500000 in roughly 15 years.  So you can't really set that too low.

alright it makes sense this way. But usually devs set a maximum coins including the POS. Since they're also coins. They should set a max number whether there'll be pos or not. But its not a scam. I think it's just the early miners wo got large number of coins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
So code checks allright and dump came from big miner...

so how does 1 miner mine 500k in 1 day not saying that many for sure .. but how some 1 mine so many unless it fixed..right say iam the dev  i start mining for coins to create a blockchain mine it for 3 days before i tell any 1 the coin will be ready to mine...well thats a scam too...so in every way this coin is a scam
Activity: 686
Merit: 320

but on github source

Line39.

Code:

what?

That doesn't matter as it's only used as a boundary check and the majority of devs that fork others code are too lazy to change that.  Plus, I think it would mess things up due to POS. i.e. if that was set at 900000, then POS coins would probably not be generated and since you don't really know how many would be generated, you can't really set that to a "real" number.

devs should care maybe more. Because these codes are alarming. It's a boundary. So that it doesn't allow anything more than 1500000 to be generated. The it could have been set somewhere like 1000000. If someone says MAXcoins 900000. Then they should probably set the max allwed to 900000.

Just saying. NO fud. I have no personal interest here. Did not invest, and will not invest.

I get what you're saying, but those that know the code know that that value doesn't matter. And as I said, 910k is POW. Then you have POS on top of that over X years and variable staking.  So how could one actually set that to a "real" number.  i.e. If all 910k coins were staking @ 3% per year, it would overflow that 1500000 in roughly 15 years.  So you can't really set that too low.

HzE
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
So code checks allright and dump came from big miner...

but on github source

Line39.

Code:

what?
go to 1st page on this forum   it says   total supply 900k so why say 900k    so if you add 200k more then that is not right...and the dev knows how many he made he made the number up ....

but on github source

Line39.

Code:

what?

That doesn't matter as it's only used as a boundary check and the majority of devs that fork others code are too lazy to change that.  Plus, I think it would mess things up due to POS. i.e. if that was set at 900000, then POS coins would probably not be generated and since you don't really know how many would be generated, you can't really set that to a "real" number.

but on github source

Line39.

Code:

what?

That doesn't matter as it's only used as a boundary check and the majority of devs that fork others code are too lazy to change that.  Plus, I think it would mess things up due to POS. i.e. if that was set at 900000, then POS coins would probably not be generated and since you don't really know how many would be generated, you can't really set that to a "real" number.

ASIA COIN    MUST BE SAME DEV LOL ....MAGIC AND MORE POP UP FROM UNDER HIS BED  SO  THEN WE HAVE 1.5 MILLION LOL LOL
80K LEFT IF IT GOES OVER 900K does that mean it a scam then...coz dev said 900k will only ever be made....

The code says it should be about 910,000 actually.  Most devs are too lazy to actually calculate out the exact number.  Plus with POS active it will be a bit more than that.

but on github source

Line39.

Code:

what?
fucking scammer hope u die  ov cancer u shit face

In what way was it a scam?  Someone mined the shit out of it and cashed out.  Given it was from block 1 it was probably the "dev" but we'll never know for sure.  Thing is, if others don't mine, someone has to end up with the majority of the coins.  Sort of a catch 22 situation.
oh shut up dick head of course its a scam u dope...i don,t care what any 1 says its a SCAM.  whether he mined it first or what ever he has done but its A SCAM so shut up AND ARE YOU FUCKIN BLIND U FUCKIN TIT HEAD

Did you forget to take your medication today?  Or maybe you're 12 and think talking like that makes you cool.  Here's a hint.  It just makes you look like a retard.
YET WELL STOP TALKIN SHIT THEN .. your 12 to say in what way is it a scam....IN EVERY WAY U DOPE

What drugs are you on man child?  They're not doing you any good.
80K LEFT IF IT GOES OVER 900K does that mean it a scam then...coz dev said 900k will only ever be made....
Activity: 295
I will wait for 500sat. Cheesy

In what way was it a scam?  Someone mined the shit out of it and cashed out.  Given it was from block 1 it was probably the "dev" but we'll never know for sure.  Thing is, if others don't mine, someone has to end up with the majority of the coins.  Sort of a catch 22 situation.
oh shut up dick head of course its a scam u dope...i don,t care what any 1 says its a SCAM.  whether he mined it first or what ever he has done but its A SCAM so shut up AND ARE YOU FUCKIN BLIND U FUCKIN TIT HEAD

Did you forget to take your medication today?  Or maybe you're 12 and think talking like that makes you cool.  Here's a hint.  It just makes you look like a retard.
YET WELL STOP TALKIN SHIT THEN .. your 12 to say in what way is it a scam....IN EVERY WAY U DOPE
fucking scammer hope u die  ov cancer u shit face

In what way was it a scam?  Someone mined the shit out of it and cashed out.  Given it was from block 1 it was probably the "dev" but we'll never know for sure.  Thing is, if others don't mine, someone has to end up with the majority of the coins.  Sort of a catch 22 situation.

Whats funny to me is that so many people continually buy into new, unproven coins like this.  If someone wants to risk jumping on the pump train in the first couple days the coin is traded when it doesn't even have a block explorer lol, fine.  But I don't feel much pity when it all goes downhill.  Sorry to all that lost money, you know how to never be in this situation again?  Ignore the bullshit pumps on a coin thats been traded for 3 days.

Not like it really matters if the coin was out for 3 days or a month or more.  99% of the coin out there get dumped at some point.  lol
AND THANK FUCK I NEVER PUT A FEW BIT COINS TO BUY THIS SHIT

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
with lightspeed into oblivion

Activity: 299
fucking scammer hope u die  ov cancer u shit face

In what way was it a scam?  Someone mined the shit out of it and cashed out.  Given it was from block 1 it was probably the "dev" but we'll never know for sure.  Thing is, if others don't mine, someone has to end up with the majority of the coins.  Sort of a catch 22 situation.

Whats funny to me is that so many people continually buy into new, unproven coins like this.  If someone wants to risk jumping on the pump train in the first couple days the coin is traded when it doesn't even have a block explorer lol, fine.  But I don't feel much pity when it all goes downhill.  Sorry to all that lost money, you know how to never be in this situation again?  Ignore the bullshit pumps on a coin thats been traded for 3 days.
Pages:
Jump to: