Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC] eWallet - LTC Faucet - Pool - page 4. (Read 5669 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
June 17, 2012, 06:36:24 AM
It's a domain problem.
Since the refferal spam to get CO.CC domain, many firewalls and AV with Web and Phishing protection decided that the domain it's just bad for everyone.

I've add you domain do my exception list (also NOD32 user) and now I'm proud owner of wallet at your site.

You may also try to get another not so BAD domain name.  Grin
Activity: 266
LitecoinTalk
June 17, 2012, 05:33:24 AM
for your information, your site gets blocked and flagged as potentially dangerous by my antivirus, "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". I know that this might just be a false positive, but you should probably look into solving this.

thanks for saying Smiley
i'll look into it, but i'm not sure, why you get this.. i've have not heard else have get something like that.. but i'll for sure look into it Smiley

Somebody else gettings something like this?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 17, 2012, 05:25:31 AM
for your information, your site gets blocked and flagged as potentially dangerous by my antivirus, "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". I know that this might just be a false positive, but you should probably look into solving this.
LitecoinTalk
June 17, 2012, 04:16:48 AM
the Daily Litecoin System is 90% done now Smiley

Is there something YOU want to see in the system?
any ideas?

Top post updated !
LitecoinTalk
June 16, 2012, 10:54:34 AM
You will soon see some updates on the site, the daily litecoin system is almust done.

keep an eye on the site ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
June 14, 2012, 09:18:22 AM
Awesome!  Grin
LitecoinTalk
June 14, 2012, 07:29:11 AM
updated a bit..
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
June 10, 2012, 08:31:10 AM
Great! Congratulations, looks great!

How does the security work for the eWallets?

I'm happy to announce that Litecoin.co.cc is up and running like a dream ;-)
This is not just a instant eWallet, it's also a Litecoin faucet, but i'm currently doing some development on it.
I will announce it here on the News/Home page when it's done, and ready to be used.
There will also come a FAQ page, so you can read about Litecoin.co.cc.

It's IMPORTANT that you do not lose you'r account link, it's linked to you'r account, if you lose your link, you have lost access to your account and we will not be able to retrieve it for you...

i will update this thread when i get more time :-)
LitecoinTalk
June 08, 2012, 02:38:43 PM
I'm happy to announce that wallet.liteco.in is up and running like a dream ;-)
This is not just a instant eWallet, it's also a Litecoin faucet, but i'm currently doing some development on it.
I will announce it here on the News/Home page when it's done, and ready to be used.
There will also come a FAQ page, so you can read about wallet.liteco.in.

It's IMPORTANT that you do not lose you'r account link, it's linked to you'r account, if you lose your link, you have lost access to your account and we will not be able to retrieve it for you...

Further Information:

Litecoin Instawallet is to be a service similar to the Bitcoin Instawallet, with a nice design via bootstrap, and of course uses the nice brand new alternate cryptocurrency LITECOIN!
Our instawallet service currently features:
  • INSTANT sign-up - no information required, at all. Simply hit "New eWallet" and you have yourself a nice address, ready to send or recieve litecoins from
  • Hosted on a VPS server
  • SECURE Authentication - You get a nice strong 20 character keycode as your "password" which is alphanumeric lower and uppercase, extremely hard to bruteforce.
  • SECURE Code Design - Designed by Someguy123 and g2x3k, the code uses PDO's prepared statements to prevent possible SQL injection, and plus there's plenty of sanitization to prevent any intrusion via the "send litecoins" feature.
  • SPEED - At the moment, all transactions are instant, sending payments are generally instantaneous, and received LTC shows up straight away as well
  • My Vault - You'll see everyting on your account/vault, as Your last 15 transactions, Balance and last visit
  • Daily - Its 100% done now, how does it work? payout will happen when there are 20 submitted. You can see on almost every page how many so far, also see how many LTC will be paid in the current round, and how many paid to date and current round. ITs all done by auto!
  • Advertising - Yes, you can get your banner or something on the site, payment?, LTC or BTC nothing else, cost?, let us talk about that, where?, let talk about that
  • FAQ - Yes, there are a FAQ, its not the best one, but its there.
  • IRC - You can join #eWallet @ FreeNode if you want to, there is a bot, where you can get some info about stuff from site.
  • Secure IP-Ban - Not much to say, just a Secure IP-Ban System.
  • Pool - yes, we also have a pool running, head over to http://mine.liteco.in

I cant see the Daily link?.. you'll have to have a eWallet on the site!

You can find me on FreeNode @ #Litecoin,#litecoin-dev,#bitcoin,#eWallet

I'm happy to announce that Vorksholk, is gonna help me out with the Faucet/daily LTC Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: