Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS] WeMineLTC.com | 0% FEES! | Stratum | DDoS Protection |!! - page 19. (Read 74287 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 100
let me guess: you dared having a nap again  Wink
Activity: 168
Hello all!! Backend seems frozen, however both EU and USA server are up and accepting shares normally. We try to figure out what caused the problem, so we can fix it asap Smiley

MINING WORKS CORRECTLY! Shares are been accepted normally, so do not panic Smiley NO, you are not mining thin air Smiley  When we bring back to life the frontend, all the new stats will hit you!!(and your hard earned LTC rewards for it ofc!!)

Mining servers are taken down till we check where is the problem and fix it! What you have mined till now it will be credited automatically by the system when we revive the frontend! Sorry for the trouble !
Activity: 265
oddly enough same thing with notroll.in, shares being accept 0 kh/s reported on the site. do they both use a similar API? could this be a bigger network issue?
yeah i switched pools, at least for tonight.  5+ hours and no change. 
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I also keep getting loss of shares due to stratum disconnect :/
pool is very unstable. i hope someone is looking into it.
+1
Can you look at this ?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
My shares are all submitting but hopefully its just the website/interface that's broken.
Activity: 336
WeTradeCoins where are you!!? D:
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
pool is very unstable. i hope someone is looking into it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
Why does it say...

Your Current Hashrate
0 KH/s

Huh My miners are RUNNING!
yeah according to the chat the website is frozen.... Idk not a good sign....
Activity: 42
Something is going on with the hash rate. My miners are reporting much different, and the pool hash rate has dropped too.

Huh
How long does a "round" take?
Its continually reported 0.  Anything I can do?  My LTC amount hasnt changed in 2 hours either.  Should I stop mining?
Activity: 44
OK, I see.

Shitty time to have launched another rig on this pool. I thought something was off with my gear
Website is frozen again and lots of disconnects.
I also keep getting loss of shares due to stratum disconnect :/
Hey,

cgminer is reporting that shares are accepted on stratum eu.wemineltc.com , but the website doesn't show the worker kHs. It shows as zero. Are there any issues ?
I get that too.
Activity: 44
Hey,

cgminer is reporting that shares are accepted on stratum eu.wemineltc.com , but the website doesn't show the worker kHs. It shows as zero. Are there any issues ?
Pool is down.

Edit : It's back!
New USA server is UP!!! Much more powerful , more more spacey, much more.... EVERYTHING!! Up and running for your mining needs! If your miners didnt auto resume, simply reconnect them please!
Pages:
Jump to: