Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS] WeMineLTC.com | 0% FEES! | Stratum | DDoS Protection |!! - page 14. (Read 74287 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
website is slow as hell

We are under DDoS, but the protection handles it Smiley It may be slow, but its up and running !

So who is responsible for all of these DDoS attacks? Other pool operators jealous of your pool?

Also, I can't connect to the US stratum site at port 80, is it down? The EU one works fine for me, but I am in the US.

Unf we have no idea who can be behind DDoS attacks and neither their true intentions. While alot of speculation can be made on this manner, we prefer to stick to more important things, aka improve further our pool!

on a side note the USA server works fine. What error you getting?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
website is slow as hell

We are under DDoS, but the protection handles it Smiley It may be slow, but its up and running !

So who is responsible for all of these DDoS attacks? Other pool operators jealous of your pool?

Also, I can't connect to the US stratum site at port 80, is it down? The EU one works fine for me, but I am in the US.

website is slow as hell

Activity: 9
website is slow as hell
It's been running fine for me all day with no slowness.
Activity: 47
Thank you all for your support! Our new lower VARDIFF difficulty is doing great Smiley
Activity: 802
Merit: 1003
GCVMMWH
As a user of wemineltc.com from the beginning, I have no issues with the growing pains the site has been going through.  Keep up the good work, admins!

+1
I trust these admins more then other pools.  My .2 cents of litecoin opinion.
Activity: 9
As a user of wemineltc.com from the beginning, I have no issues with the growing pains the site has been going through.  Keep up the good work, admins!
Activity: 6
If you have a problem with our pool feel free to mine elsewhere, no one is stopping you. 

I'm not accusing you of being a scammer; I'm just accusing you of being incompetent. I think it is important for this sort of discussion to occur so that everyone knows exactly what is happening.

I'd be very wary of mining in a PPS pool run by you, because this is how the next notroll.in happens: an undercapitalized pool accidentally pays too much and then runs out of liquidity entirely, leaving a lot of miners holding the bag, an outcome unfavorable to litecoin as a whole.

2 posts. Really thats the best you can do? We were RBPPS, and we are well aware of what it was. Now we changed it back to PPLNS sine our users requested it!

On a side note, luck is finally smiling upon us Smiley

You were never RBPPS. Show me a single payout report that paid according to a RBPPS system. Repeatedly changing your payout structure and not updating any of the documentation also doesn't help your credibility. Here's my evidence:

Wow! 50 share block, and i managed to get 5 shares in for a payout of 4.44LTC... thats ~110% of my daily income in one block. Nifty!

This is a proportional payout scheme, where the payout is proportional to the number of shares that you submitted for a given block.

We said all along we were working on a hybrid system, we decided it's better to stick with PPLNS and have gone back to it.  If you have a problem with our pool feel free to mine elsewhere, no one is stopping you.  I find it funny you mention our payout reports since we are the only pool who gives transparency to the user and actually offers them.

2 posts. Really thats the best you can do? We were RBPPS, and we are well aware of what it was. Now we changed it back to PPLNS sine our users requested it!

You were never RBPPS. Show me a single payout report that paid according to a RBPPS system. Repeatedly changing your payout structure and not updating any of the documentation also doesn't help your credibility. Here's my evidence:

Wow! 50 share block, and i managed to get 5 shares in for a payout of 4.44LTC... thats ~110% of my daily income in one block. Nifty!

This is a proportional payout scheme, where the payout is proportional to the number of shares that you submitted for a given block.
Could you guys detail your RBPPS system more for us, i've been monitoring my round estimate and it's gone this way chronologically 0.03221045, 0.0324975, 0.03242685, 0.0323124
correct me if i'm wrong but in RBPPS during a round shouldn't the total keep going up within a round, not kind of level off(and certainly not drop)?

It's not RBPPS. It's just proportional (which of course makes it vulnerable to pool-hopping, which is why some people might see low payouts compared to what they're used to). The owners of this operation have no clue what RBPPS is.

what was the problem? I dont quite understand it, how the pool is doing a poor job since its all automated? The Payout report we put up today was put for this simple reason: COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY and i challenge every pool operator to do the same. As for the rest of the LTC that you refer to, what you mean? You miss LTC from your wallet? I dont get it :/

Well, for one, you don't know what RBPPS is, which involves a flat PPS rate that is paid as soon as the relevant block (the next one found by the pool) is confirmed and not orphaned. Essentially RBPPS is just PPS without the risk of orphan blocks (which have a higher risk of happening on litecoin than bitcoin because of faster block target times). You run a proportional pool. The fact that you can't get simple terminology correct makes it difficult to trust you for anything else.

Read latest news. PPS option is coming soon Smiley
Activity: 143
Merit: 10

I appreciate the response.  I realized I had switched a "b" and a "v" which were right next to each other in address.  Thanks for your help, can't believe I did that!

Copy....paste.... HuhHuhHuh

Must have been some really, really, really good drugs.

-—

Pool needs a PPS option.....asap
Activity: 57
Could you guys detail your RBPPS system more for us, i've been monitoring my round estimate and it's gone this way chronologically 0.03221045, 0.0324975, 0.03242685, 0.0323124
correct me if i'm wrong but in RBPPS during a round shouldn't the total keep going up within a round, not kind of level off(and certainly not drop)?

It's not RBPPS. It's just proportional (which of course makes it vulnerable to pool-hopping, which is why some people might see low payouts compared to what they're used to). The owners of this operation have no clue what RBPPS is.

what was the problem? I dont quite understand it, how the pool is doing a poor job since its all automated? The Payout report we put up today was put for this simple reason: COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY and i challenge every pool operator to do the same. As for the rest of the LTC that you refer to, what you mean? You miss LTC from your wallet? I dont get it :/

Well, for one, you don't know what RBPPS is, which involves a flat PPS rate that is paid as soon as the relevant block (the next one found by the pool) is confirmed and not orphaned. Essentially RBPPS is just PPS without the risk of orphan blocks (which have a higher risk of happening on litecoin than bitcoin because of faster block target times). You run a proportional pool. The fact that you can't get simple terminology correct makes it difficult to trust you for anything else.
Activity: 28
how much do you charge for LTC cashout?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
I have had over 1 LTC for over 24 hours, with payout set to 1 LTC.  Still waiting...

Hello

i tried to catch you on irc but you logged off to fast

the reason your not getting payed is you have put an Invalid payment address so it is erroring and not sending to you

you need to make a NEW payment address on your wallet and then add that to the site Smiley

I appreciate the response.  I realized I had switched a "b" and a "v" which were right next to each other in address.  Thanks for your help, can't believe I did that!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
I have had over 1 LTC for over 24 hours, with payout set to 1 LTC.  Still waiting...

fixed, sorry about that
Pages:
Jump to: