Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED - page 42. (Read 86433 times)

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Litecred need to be listed on more exchanges as soon as possible.

It can be very bad to be listed on only one,small volume exchange.
Everyone want to sell, but no one buying, and price drop fast!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
giveaways should be only for Full member+++  Grin
legendary
I am not a fudder, but miner.
I am mining this shit 3 days and got just 3000 coins, and now i wake up and see screenshots around with 52.000 coins without mining, so how you will feel if you were on my place? SCAMMED.  Sure there are a lot of topup walelts out there
Thats why i am out, i recommend to everyone not to mine, and waste time and electricity on this coin, cos a very few people compete between them who will DUMP first. Miners are not important here.
RIP

LIP was announced right when mining started. The amount that will be given away too. So you are having no reason to feel scammed, everything was public from the beginning

Its his fault. He decide to mine this coin, but didnt read OP and read about LIP distribution.
legendary
I think that LIP distibution being fair.

A lot of people experience problem with submitting their address, even me.
Reason can be that a lot of users tried to submit their addresses in same time,
and server capacity cant process all request so fast....something similar to DDOS attack.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Besides that I have asked to add the coin to yobit and cryptopia. If other people would do that as well, we might have a chance to get it listed there I think.

I actually hope the devs dont care about the few haters here and keep the work going.
Maybe it would be helpfull if they would write from time to time what they are working on actually, so people see theres something in progress.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
be aware from this scam coin.

THE AIRDROP WAS FAKE THE USERS ON THIS POST ARE MOVED BY THE SAME CHINESE SCAMMER.

So you extra made a new account to celebrate your hate ?!

But other users are fakeusers ?!

Hmkay gotcha ...

But what I'll never understand is why people complain about something they knew would happen.
So when u look the weather forcast and next day it shows it was predicted absolutly correct, will u cry then as well ?

I see that again and again ... same was with clam and the digger. Everybody knew there are still 15m coins that could be dug every second but when it becomes true, people start to cry... why is that ?
Would you be more happy if they wouldnd announce anything and you have no clue what will happen ?!

Well ... I prolly dont need to understand that...
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
be aware from this scam coin.

THE AIRDROP WAS FAKE THE USERS ON THIS POST ARE MOVED BY THE SAME CHINESE SCAMMER.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I am mining this shit 3 days and got just 3000 coins, and now i wake up and see screenshots around with 52.000 coins without mining, so how you will feel if you were on my place? SCAMMED.  Sure there are a lot of topup walelts out there
Thats why i am out, i recommend to everyone not to mine, and waste time and electricity on this coin, cos a very few people compete between them who will DUMP first. Miners are not important here.
RIP

LIP was announced right when mining started. The amount that will be given away too. So you are having no reason to feel scammed, everything was public from the beginning
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
Would also like to say that I received my coins from the distribution as well.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
RIP
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
You are wrong about it being fake.  Popped my address in there and got coins no problem and I have no affiliation with the project in anyway.

C'mon WE DON'T BELIVE THIS SCAM.

I WILL FIGHT HARD AGAINST YOU GUYS.

GO ON YOUR FUCKING WORDPRESS FREE WEB SITE AND BUILD A FORUM (IF YOU HAVE SKILL TO DO THIS).

screenshot placeholder for better readability

it is hard to be too late, isn't it?

You are wrong about it being fake.  Popped my address in there and got coins no problem and I have no affiliation with the project in anyway.
same here, scam or no scam received mine coins. time will tell where this will go.. maybe next litecoin  Grin hope so

wow a lot of fake users popping up.

YOU CHINESE GUYS ARE REALLY SMART.

I'M SEARCHING YOUR IP , YOUR IDENTITY WILL BE PUB HERE SOON.

pls do that, this will be a very interesting information for me.

After this screenshot i am off for good from this coin.

yeah, i mined two days with a hashrate below 50 and 100mhs... ridicolous compared to the airdrop. so i am quite lucky to catch teh bunch.

FAKE USERS HERE.

SCAM COIN.

i see only one fake user here.
FAKE USERS HERE.

SCAM COIN.
Activity: 770
It is really obvious that some haters being late from airdrop now are complaining. Lip went extremely smooth last night and this was confirmed by multiple users already
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
The FUD and butthurt from anyone who didn't manage to get free LIP coins is palpable.

The virustotal hit from the LIP site is a pretty normal false positive from that domain since it's a free hosting service. If you visited a ddns-hosted site on purpose chances are it's fine. The problem is with redirects to ddns-hosted sites that are malicious.

Since there are currently only about 227,000 LTCR mined versus 2.x million given away, there will be a lot of dump pressure and I can already see that reflected in the decrease in nethash. For example, I've been mining for about 2 full days with my physical rigs and a small rental, and I haven't even earned 1/3 of a giveaway share with my mining. If this trades anywhere near mining cost, LIP receivers will dump the hell out of it.

The game becomes an evaluation of whether you think the dev is in for the long term or short term. Only the dev has the informational advantage here, so he is de facto the market maker. You always follow the market maker. Short term his best play is to wait for an exchange with volume, buy the LIP giveaway dumps, and then release promises coin features that make the price rise into sell pressure. (Due to the giveaway, it is not worth it for the dev to simply dump the premine as you've seen many times before, as there are too many LTCR holders who would front-run that dump.) Long term he would do well to still buy the giveaway dumps, but there will be way less sell pressure once development info is released. So to profit similarly, you would set low buys.

I'm really only telling you this because I think this coin was planned properly and I think there's a good play on buy support. Most of you will dump anyway and that's cool, I'll eat your dumps.
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Hoi,

The LIP airdrop last night was real. I signed in 1 or 2 minutes after launch and at 25 minutes a received my coins. With only 500 slots everyone needs very quick responding.

This coin is not a scam.

Gr.,
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
You are wrong about it being fake.  Popped my address in there and got coins no problem and I have no affiliation with the project in anyway.

GO ON YOUR FUCKING WORDPRESS FREE WEB SITE AND BUILD A FORUM (IF YOU HAVE SKILL TO DO THIS).

You are wrong about it being fake.  Popped my address in there and got coins no problem and I have no affiliation with the project in anyway.
same here, scam or no scam received mine coins. time will tell where this will go.. maybe next litecoin  Grin hope so

After this screenshot i am off for good from this coin.
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

same here, scam or no scam received mine coins. time will tell where this will go.. maybe next litecoin  Grin hope so

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
same here, scam or no scam received mine coins. time will tell where this will go.. maybe next litecoin  Grin hope so

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Pages:
Jump to: