Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 21. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Another day another dollar
Dev, people in this community would like to work and help this coin succeed, but you are unavailable most of the time. I have messaged you on several occasions but i'm yet to get a response from you. The website is being worked on by Crypto_Knight. You guys gotta stay in touch, so we can connect the website to the proper domain name. Also, we need to start on multilingual ANN translation bounty, as well as the article and Social media bounties.
I have created a slack group for our community, please join us there.

https://join.slack.com/t/ltcu/shared_invite/enQtMjU1NTgyNTgxMzYzLTI5OGQzNjJmZmYxYWM1NmUzMzc0MzVjNTY4MzI3MWRiMzM0YzdlODM5NjgyZmFlMjUxYzE0NGQ1YmE1M2Q5NWQ
What the problem with win wallet? 6 active connections but not sync. What to do to sync this ffffing wallet???

Syncing is all good to me.
Staking is working but with almost zero rewards until block 200.000 (that has been talked several times)
Seems all good to me!

Be sure you are using the LTCUFIX wallet please.

Regards,
Dev

Yeah, i noticed that as well. The staking works just fine but no rewards so far. We will have to wait till we reach block 200.000
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
What the problem with win wallet? 6 active connections but not sync. What to do to sync this ffffing wallet???

Staking is working but with almost zero rewards until block 200.000 (that has been talked several times)
Seems all good to me!

Regards,
Dev

tnx man)
dev, delete link to unworking wallet please
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

Seems all good to me!

Regards,
Dev
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
what is the reward for staking?  Also do you have a wallet link so i can transfer my coin?  thanks
Hey, the wallet is not syncing.

btw, is it POSSIBLE to stake in the wallet yet ? thx.
Stacking works just fine on my end!

I have just moved some coins to my wallet. I will let you know shortly if staking works yet.
Activity: 3

Activity: 5
Also, please edit the Thread's 1st page, and get remove the part that mentions LTCUm. I also suggested some more stuff via PM, but never got a response from you. Again, this coin has huge potential, it is kinda sad to see it dormant like this! Please dedicate more of your time to this project, if it succeeds, you won't even need your regular job.
Also, it is worth mentioning and applauding Crypto_Knight for his efforts in making the website.

wallet not syncing ... deleted all from roaming and got stuck again 2803 blocks remaining .. random888 you can start by creating the slack comunity !  and  kryptonight must finish the website faster .. no matters if whitepaper is not ready ... the coin is going down whihout a website . Is true that DEV will dont have to work in case of succes .. and the coin goes at least to 1 dollar wich is very easy
Activity: 98
I hope the dev can commit to this project, it does worry me that he's launched a coin and then is too busy to even maintain the social media accounts or even get a website live, we're willing to help but the community can only do so much Undecided don't forget about us dev!
Also, please edit the Thread's 1st page, and get remove the part that mentions LTCUm. I also suggested some more stuff via PM, but never got a response from you. Again, this coin has huge potential, it is kinda sad to see it dormant like this! Please dedicate more of your time to this project, if it succeeds, you won't even need your regular job.
Also, it is worth mentioning and applauding Crypto_Knight for his efforts in making the website.
we need those ANN translation bounties for: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Romanian, Dutch and Polish!
The dev needs to offer those bounties, to let this project kick start! Also, we need Article and Social Media bounties. Cmon, let's do this! The website looks good. Next thing is Whitepaper. Then get more exchanges.
Thanks for the feedback guys Smiley will change the logo to LTCU. I really hope this project succeeds as I've just been scammed by eBTC Undecided oh well! Let's make this one a success! Grin
Activity: 12
Website is looking good, for now atleast. If I have time during christmas I can create an actual responsive website.
Is there a slack channel?
Activity: 42
Nice work on the website so far.  Agree that it certainly needs ltcu logo.  Other than that would like to see more coin information/whitepaper and i think were certainly on the right track.  Nice work!
bgm
Activity: 95
Here's a rough demo website I put together guys, give it a few seconds to load fully Smiley hopefully this will give the dev some ideas! Let's all try to help out where we can! Smiley

https://crypto-knight.wixsite.com/litecoin-ultra-ltcu

"POS: 10% starting at block 400,000"

This line is incorrect POS starts at block 200,000.

"The Litecoin Ultra project was launched on the 11th July 2017 when the first block of lLtcu was mined." Just delete extra l.

Other than that the site looks pretty good.Thanks for putting in some effort.

Activity: 255
Merit: 260
Here's a rough demo website I put together guys, give it a few seconds to load fully Smiley hopefully this will give the dev some ideas! Let's all try to help out where we can! Smiley

Looks pretty good my brother. Needs LTCU logo. Can get it from git-source. 

Pages:
Jump to: