Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 16. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Ok, that's too much. You noobs need to get with the Crypto program. The code working, on exchanges, explorer up, website running, and nobody told you to buy in.
  Alts are down caused by BTC forks. Either wait or move on, but challenging a guys character over your $3 investment is a bit much.
 A coin developer is not a baby sitter noobs.

he must talk to us directly not with the help of his representatives
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
Ok, that's too much. You noobs need to get with the Crypto program. The code working, on exchanges, explorer up, website running, and nobody told you to buy in.
  Alts are down caused by BTC forks. Either wait or move on, but challenging a guys character over your $3 investment is a bit much.

A coin developer should atleast be god damn active. We havent heard from this guy in AGES. No updates. No idea on if he is going to do the masternodes. Nothing. This might as well BE a dead coin. It doesnt have go be a constant stream of updates. Just community interaction helps.

Activity: 255
Merit: 260
seems Dev is a swindler, he took all our money and disappeared  Angry
Activity: 10
I can't get the Litecoin Ultra wallet synchronized. Does anyone have an idea what the issue could be?
Activity: 255
Merit: 260
Activity: 18
The dev did say awhile back that he would never give up and commended for doing so, I hope that is still the case and he's working on some for of promotion and getting a good team together to make this mainstream..  I bought an expensive miner to mine a couple different coins and when I found this, I put most of my miner power against this coin thinking it was going to be big, I'm pretty sad about that decision now..  I hope the dev at least says Hi and working on something, I have faith, but it's a crazy world out there..  Maybe some other team will pick this up and run with it, it's a great coin if it's supported!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
seems like holding this coin was a mistake
Dev where did you go?

Do you have any idea how to survive and improve this coin?
Activity: 75
Moнeтy пoxoдy бpocили нa caмoтeк.... блoки виcят, yжe пoчти cyтки ждy пoдтвepждeния пepeвoдa.... paзpaб чepт зaкaтaй вaтy!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I hold my coin, may coin prices rise
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
It's long time I can't follow this coin . What price is now? mine were solt with very chip hope others who hold it will have success and i will wish have them again.
Activity: 148
Juggling with Crypto Investments
I'm also holding. I hope the Dev will do some aggressive marketing and updates soon.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 111
What is the normal currency
Activity: 163
Activity: 163
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
I'm holding LTCU coin, but is it a right decision? I see the price is fall down day by day, and dev is disappear =.= Cry Cry Cry

Just hold it. I'm holding my coins too. DEV. whats your next move?
Activity: 153
I'm holding LTCU coin, but is it a right decision? I see the price is fall down day by day, and dev is disappear =.= Cry Cry Cry
bgm
Activity: 95
swap ltcu  become ltcum Huh Huh Huh

I'm only protesting the name change...
LTCU Means ultimate form of LTC...keep that
Activity: 266
swap ltcu  become ltcum Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: