Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 18. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
OK dev, here's a suggested plan of action for you to consider (the community is welcome to make recommendations):

1) Complete re-brand of this coin, new logo, new artwork etc. Let's start from fresh with a brand new professional image.

2) Get other devs: You could do this by offering them coins, and convincing them to join (with the community willing to support them with the project).

3) Marketing, promotion & publicity - Social media campaigns, YouTube bounties, other forms of marketing etc.

4) Whitepaper - with or without the help of the community, produce a high quality, 30 page minimum detailed whitepaper outlining all objectives/aims of coin.

5) Bounties/airdrops - to attract more people into the forum and show them that the community is solidly behind this coin.

6) Possible re-launch?

Let me know what you think dev! (and community!).
Activity: 163
1 LTCU = 10 dogecoin ( 0.00000180 BTC ) !!  Wink
it's here : https://yobit.io/en/trade/LTCU/DOGE/?bonus=bLVgo
Activity: 255
Merit: 260

Now just need Yobit. Been buying @200 thanks to the panic sellers, yeah.
 Should have some time for paper wallet this weekend.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
We must host the site on litecoinultra.com and not make a redirection.

Agree, but I need html sources or access to that Wix panel to use my dns.
I
Activity: 163
We must host the site on litecoinultra.com and not make a redirection.
Oh!
A good new also.
Cryptopia fixed wallet!

At least if worked for me.

its just pathetic at this point.  Clear this developer is a noob to the extreme and is out of his league developing a project like this.  Too bad he had to practice and fail at others expenses but it is what it is.  

Funny how, he says in a private message to you that he hasnt abandoned the project but yet doesnt show himself on the forum for weeks.  

You dont care developer, now i no longer do either.  Lost money in your scam coin, go put some more effort into your next endeavor.  

Nobody should ever have faith in you developing a project again as far as im concerned.  

Lol I'm not hiding.
I'm here.

Noob? yes. I told from the beginning this is my first coin. Read the main post. I told everyone THIS IS MY FIRST COIN! and no one forced you to buy LTCU. It was strong and selling high at the beginning, and I'm sure a lot of you make some good porfits with LTCU.
Scamed you? NO. I did nothing to scam anyone.
I think you dont have to blame me if you lost money. I already lost A LOT with a LOT of coins, and not blaming anyone...

Is not 'only' my fault if people sell at low prices.

I need help? yes. I need help for social media and for ideas to make LTCU grow

I am here so lets see...will a rebrand with new specs help to grow LTCU?
I will do whatever community thinks it's better for the coin. But I really don't know at this point why people is selling a 200 sat.

Let me know what I (we) can do!
Thanks.
Dev
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
its just pathetic at this point.  Clear this developer is a noob to the extreme and is out of his league developing a project like this.  Too bad he had to practice and fail at others expenses but it is what it is. 

Funny how, he says in a private message to you that he hasnt abandoned the project but yet doesnt show himself on the forum for weeks. 

You dont care developer, now i no longer do either.  Lost money in your scam coin, go put some more effort into your next endeavor. 

Nobody should ever have faith in you developing a project again as far as im concerned. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
RESPONSE FROM DEV (in my inbox)

"Hi!
I'm here!
No give up, but don't really know what to do right now :/

Rebrand with new specs maybe?

Thanks for your help."

It's obvious the dev needs help so I've told him to post here in the community so we can help him, what do you guys think should be the next step forward? Re-branding? Whitepaper etc.?

Let him know that he can start from the website and vision on where this coin going to.
Activity: 98
RESPONSE FROM DEV (in my inbox)

"Hi!
I'm here!
No give up, but don't really know what to do right now :/

Rebrand with new specs maybe?

Thanks for your help."

It's obvious the dev needs help so I've told him to post here in the community so we can help him, what do you guys think should be the next step forward? Re-branding? Whitepaper etc.?
Ive tried and no answer...what a shame
Activity: 34
Is the dev here? Has anyone tried contacting him directly?
Activity: 11
@dev
Did you fill out the form on yobit for wallet update?
https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/
If not, please fill it. People are interested in your coin but if you don't support them, the coin has no chance..
Activity: 266
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Oh My god, I still hold over 10k LTUC coin, this coin price fell like that, how come  Cry Cry Cry
if he really did abandon the project thats just pathetic.  Start what you finish or dont start at all.  The dev hasnt even tried, such a joke.  Couldnt be more dissapointed in him.
Activity: 249
Merit: 109
Have not followed the coin, judging by the reviews, the developer threw it, so the price fell, bought 700sat.
Activity: 255
Merit: 260
Is anyone having problems with Yobit when tying to withdraw LTCU from the exchange?
I tried to withdraw and i got this message:
"This coin is on maintenance. Please try again later."

Yobit hasn't updated the wallet fix. Wallet in maintenance mode. Buying up under market right now.
Coins won't move until they update.
Activity: 11
Is anyone having problems with Yobit when tying to withdraw LTCU from the exchange?
I tried to withdraw and i got this message:
"This coin is on maintenance. Please try again later."
Pages:
Jump to: