Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 27. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 100
i am still watching this coin i am amazed that the dev is still around i would like this coin to succeed so i can buy in again this is a very determined guy thats for shure

i admire him for keeping at it while most devs almost Always walk away at the first sign of trouble this guy just keeps at it

i think a compliment for all the work and problems with this coin he solved should be given so he reads something positive between all negative post

@TheMiningPool.mine youre a really standup guy imo and i hope you succeed with this coin  Smiley Smiley Smiley
bgm
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
i have about 1100 coins stuck at nova in -1/17 confirms Huh

Exactly the same situation...

DEV! What do we do? How to solve this problem?

Support Nova solved the problem...  Smiley

You're welcome then. It aint always the Dev's fault lol
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Support Nova solved the problem...  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Dev, it would be nice to know if we should download the latest wallet file. When I did a couple days ago, it was version 1.08, which I am guessing is not the latest.
Activity: 163
Activity: 70
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be measured or bought with any kind of currency.I hope something new nd fresh is coming.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Does the wallet download give us the latest wallet software now? What version should the wallet be now?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I just send some coins to Nova and it worked fine.

Cryptopia told me they will update wallet soon, but still not working.
Yobit... well.. is Yobit.. NEVER answer... so do not send coins to Yobit yet.

bgm

If it is stuck on novas end then you should send a request to support staff. If there is no txid then it is the exchanges fault and they are usually good at fixing these kind of issues
bgm
Current blocks 7832 so I'm pretty sure that I'm fully synced thanks

Activity: 700
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Hey dev. is the explorer still running the old wallet or something because the blockchain is messed up on it

Hi, Dev! Indeed, something is wrong with the blockchain! On litecoinultra-explorer.dyndns.org displayed my balance, and my wallet shows 0 ltcu (wallet synchronized). I hope my coins are not lost?

Is coin has been nothing but trouble for the last few weeks or so. Blockchain stuck all the time over and over again.

Blockchain is working fine now
No one lost any coin (unless you deleted wallet.dat)

Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
I think and hope that the dev will give out matching our LTCU balance with LTCUm. Same as what Bitcore(BTX) that their coins is based on the actual snap shot a block and whoever has the balance will have the same balance with the new coin create it. In this case, as an early investor for this coin. I wouldn't feel screwed with this swap. If you really intention to swap and ditch LTCU coin and move on with LTCUm. You wouldn't care about LTCU no more but just balance of LTCUm to move forward. Just match the LTCU balances on a specific date and send LTCUm. 1:1

I hope and Dev is listening.
Activity: 393
Hey dev. is the explorer still running the old wallet or something because the blockchain is messed up on it

Hi, Dev! Indeed, something is wrong with the blockchain! On litecoinultra-explorer.dyndns.org displayed my balance, and my wallet shows 0 ltcu (wallet synchronized). I hope my coins are not lost?

Is coin has been nothing but trouble for the last few weeks or so. Blockchain stuck all the time over and over again.

Activity: 308
Merit: 107
Activity: 213
TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS
Dev, please contact Yobit support for wallet update. Wallets frozen there, can't deposit some coins.
Activity: 29
So i am still out of sync. Do i have to add any new nodes or smt? ty Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: