Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 31. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
i withdraw 140 ltcu coin from my wallet but in transaction it shows conflicted.
where is my coin gone??

Activity: 382
Merit: 100
to be honest i don t mine its too technical for me as for most people what i take away when reading this thread is that the mining difficulty is too high and the coin too cheap for most miners so they leave

most people can do pos because its simple and generate coins too and protect the network i was just asking not telling to find out if something like this is possible to implement the pos option early or maybe a hybrid

i already bought some coins and atm wondering what i will do buy more or just sell thats why i posted to see if anything is going on
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
would it be possible to implement the pos option a bit sooner to get some intrest in this coin and how many do you need to stake once a day or do i need a magic 8 ball for that  Grin

What makes you believe that the switch to POS increases the demand for this coin? There are a lot of other things that are much more important.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be measured or bought with any kind of currency.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

LitecoinUltra is on our pool.

Direct wallet mining-No registration required

http://hashpool.co.za

stratum+tcp://hashpool.co.za

Port: 3001, Diff: 0.1 Port: 3002, Diff: 32 Port: 3003, Diff: 1000

Payouts every 10 mins once block is confirmed

Start your miners up and join our mining pool today.
We try to cover mining opportunities for all cpu - gpu - asic miners
New coins added regularly as we spot new opportunities or as per coin owners requests

For info or new coins to be added to the pool please email [email protected]

Visit www.hashpool.co.za
No registration required - Direct wallet mining

We can also assist to setup your own mining pool for profit or for your own coin

HAPPY MINING
THE HASH POOL TEAM
Activity: 382
would it be possible to implement the pos option a bit sooner to get some intrest in this coin and how many do you need to stake once a day or do i need a magic 8 ball for that  Grin
Activity: 163

Thank you! I made the manipulation and a window opened and it is to close directly, how to check that it mine?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Download cpuminer and then create a .bat file with "cpuminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://miningpool2.thruhere.net:8998-u YOURWALLET -p x" and save the file as ltcu-start.bat (use All files and not text file) in the same folder as the cpuminer. Double click ltcu-start.bat .... this should start the miner. Obviously you will need to download the LTCU wallet first and enter your receive address wher "YOURWALLET" is.

If I missed anything, please give additional info.

Just missing a space between port number and -u

"cpuminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://miningpool2.thruhere.net:8998 -u YOURWALLET -p x"

this should work.
Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Download cpuminer and then create a .bat file with "cpuminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://miningpool2.thruhere.net:8998-u YOURWALLET -p x" and save the file as ltcu-start.bat (use All files and not text file) in the same folder as the cpuminer. Double click ltcu-start.bat .... this should start the miner. Obviously you will need to download the LTCU wallet first and enter your receive address wher "YOURWALLET" is.

If I missed anything, please give additional info.
NEW 0% FEE MINING POOL FOR LTCU

ltcu-pool.dyndns.org

MORE UPDATES VERY SOON!

I would like to mine this piece but I do not know how to set Guiminer, could someone help me? thank you very much
NEW 0% FEE MINING POOL FOR LTCU

ltcu-pool.dyndns.org

MORE UPDATES VERY SOON!

Activity: 70
Ok. Thanks guys! I'm still really into this coin. HaHa! However, the MAC Wallet does not sync all the way. It gets stuck around block 337. Hope we can get a fix soon! Smiley
Activity: 127
Most of them are lock right... The lower the better... Wink
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
Hello, I have a couple questions. Is the max amount of LiteCoin Ultra coins 150,000,000 or 8,000,000? Are you burning any coins? And is this coin being actively developed? Please let me know. Thanks! Smiley

Total supply is 150,000,000 but there is 7.5 Million pre mined and current circulating supply is 8m LTCU. The rest 142,000,000 have to be mined.
Activity: 70
Hello, I have a couple questions. Is the max amount of LiteCoin Ultra coins 150,000,000 or 8,000,000? Are you burning any coins? And is this coin being actively developed? Please let me know. Thanks! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
The site is under construction! excellent news

when will the site be ready? Do you have an estimate for that already? Looking forward to it!

Hi!

Yes!
Updating website.
Working on a exclusive pool for LTCU with 0 fees also Wink
Activity: 127
Kindly maintain the coin circulating supply low (now 536k) which is good ...so it can move up easily. This one will move soon ..it just a matter of market timing. Target usd500 Roll Eyes
Activity: 167
HODL
The coin need more investors to rise...
Pages:
Jump to: