Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 29. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 145
Some people saying may be Dev was sincere. For me your naivety is appalling. This was obvious dump from the dev. He would be making another shit coin as I 'm  typing. The same old game is been played here! Generate interest>pump>dump>rinse>repeat!
The thing is people keep falling for it over and over again so scammers keep doing it over and over again.  Someone has to break the cycle.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Either this jack-arse needs to release this coin to the community or someone needs to find out who he is and plaster his information all over the internet.

and what does that accomplish? just because youre upset doesnt mean the private information of an individual responsible for a cryptocurrency currently suffering issues should be compromised.

he said hes working on a fix, the block explorer shows a block out of order thats causing the issue, if you've read he said hes willing to do 1:1 on new currency and it might be mandatory if he cant fix this blockchain error. but youre too busy spreading your keyboard warrior hate to read his posts, and youre not the only one.

what the fuck happened to the crypto community. youre all a bunch of keyboard warriors who hate on everyone who don't give you what you want. this shit seriously needs to get fixed, either with a board purge of trolls and overall negativity posting accounts, or the crypto community is going to fall apart at the seams.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Dev is either scamming or as unreliable as a 1971 Ford Pinto.  To begin with he releases a website with more grammatical errors than a room full of 2nd grade kids writing a 1,000 word essay.  Next he sets up the mining difficulty to the point where its not profitable.  Then he pulls the m-f'ng website and puts up a sign that our new webpage is coming soon?  WTH???!!

Who does this? This has gotten scam or idiot making incredibly poor business decisions written all over it!

Why would you pull your web page then ask everyone to do a 2:1 reverse split off a blog for a coin which was recently released and cratered in value from about $0.25 down to $0.03.   Huh  It makes no sense whatsoever unless you were trying to SCAM people.

Either this jack-arse needs to release this coin to the community or someone needs to find out who he is and plaster his information all over the internet.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Some people saying may be Dev was sincere. For me your naivety is appalling. This was obvious dump from the dev. He would be making another shit coin as I 'm  typing. The same old game is been played here! Generate interest>pump>dump>rinse>repeat!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I agree that a dev that looks sincere and hard working wins me over most of the time. But a few things need to happen for me to believe it:

• Fix the LTCU chain. The chain stopping during a crisis - which blocks people from selling - makes it look like an exit strategy.
  • Offer 1:1 swap for LTCUm. A 2:1 swap when LTCU is doing so poorly feels like a money grab.
  • Finish the new website. Having the website down in the middle of all these problems throws up red flags.
  • Don't ever say you're working on other projects as an excuse for LTCU's terrible performance, unless you are making it open source and handing it over to another dev. People who bought into your coin could not give less of a shit about your 'other projects'. Fix this one.
  • Find some community members that care about this coin and collaborate with them to keep everyone informed and calm. You can't do all this by yourself, and just leaving everyone to speculate will make all of us incredibly nervous, as you are seeing right now.

So, what's the status of the fix, dev? The chain has been shut down for 38 hours. Have you figured out what happened yet?
Activity: 382
the dev maybe sincere about everything i don t know but i sold the coins i had because if a young coin is having so much trouble

and things keep happening like lots of cheap coin and slow moving chains swapping to another coin i get nervous

at least there is still support of the dev that speaks greatly for you

maybe i buy in later i will keep watching how the situation develops i am Always looking for sincere dev to invest in

hope this coin is going to get stable enough to invest in

good luck all
Activity: 700
fuck you looser!!! are you in 17 centyre?
good use of your 2 post count.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
As of 22 hours later, my transfer still hasn't gotten a single confirmation. The scammy swap may be a non-issue if we can't move our coins in the first place.

Mmm.. yes, you are right. Something strange happend there:

http://litecoinultra-explorer.dyndns.org/

Look at block 7745. It is not correlative order .
No idea how that happend, but it seems to make chain get stucked.
Looking how to fix that issue first.

About the masternode it is ok for me to make the 1:1 swap... Maybe it will be a MANDATORY swap if I cannot fix this!
Give me some time to try to fix this.
Will keep you informed.

Regards,
Dev
Activity: 4
fuck you looser!!! are you in 17 centyre?
As of 22 hours later, my transfer still hasn't gotten a single confirmation. The scammy swap may be a non-issue if we can't move our coins in the first place.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
I literally have no problem with the masternodes. The problem isn't the masternode its the fact that the people who held LTCU are now having to give up half what they own.

I in a way like the masternode idea but the 2/1 ration is upsetting.
Activity: 29
Maybe he wants ltcum to be more expensive. dunno  Grin
What is the motivation behind the 2:1 swap? That's what feels scammy to me. Why isn't it 1:1?
Activity: 29
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Oh well... It seems the MasterNodes idea doesnt like?
Just a couple of things:

1- I AM not selling cheap coins. That will be stupid idea. I sold some coins when price was +3000 becouse I need some btc to pay the masternodes and the new website.NOT selling cheap coins.
2- Masternotes and Swap will be NOT MANDATORY. you can choose whatever you want to do. Keep LTCU or swap and get the new LTCUm
3- I am NOT a scammer. Wallets ar syncing correctly, and blockchain is moving (slowly now, becouse poor hashrate.10h now since last block found). I'll try to make some stakeing to move the chain right now.

All I want with LTCU is the same as everyone: to make it grow and make it usefull. And of course to make some porfit (for me and for all of your)
By the way, I am involved in some other crypto related projects right now, and I'm not only focused on LTCU, but that doesnt mean I abandoned it. I'm working hard to make it grow!! Just need a little time!!
So just be patient guys.. do not sell cheap coins!

Regards,
Dev

EDIT: anyway, I can just cancel the MasterNodes and the LTCUm swap if you like. Just let me know.
I was trying to do what I think is the best for LTCU , but If the community thinks that swap idea is not good, I will cancel it!
Wow. Abandon ship.

Edit: My wallet says out of sync, but I can send and receive coins. Hmm. Sent coins to Novaexchange, but 0 confirmations after over an hour HMMMMMMMMM.
Later Edit: Still 0 confirmations 5 hours later HHhHhHmmmMMmmmMMMMmmmMMMmmMMMMMmmMMMMmmmMMM
Activity: 10
There is someone constantly selling coins at lower prices, surely is the developer. Now I find this news of the swap.

What a fucking scammer. I hope he goes to hell
Activity: 4
Are devs and this coin still alive?
Activity: 140
I think we should wait for the details before we judge the Dev, perhaps the new coin´s max supply will be ½ of LTCU. I wait for more info. If not good info, then i go mental... I dont think he wants to screw us over. It will in the end not be good for the new coin either with vendetta after it...
Activity: 5
Hey Dev. How about I Lite CUm on your face. Screw your new coin. Release the code for LTCU since you don't know what you're doing. The community will make this coin grow.
Pages:
Jump to: