Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 39. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Most of coins before going to explote they go almost to ground... i cant wait to see this coin going to heaven Smiley
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
So awesome that you released a Mac Wallet!! Grin Grin
Activity: 1
Can someone please help me with what miner I should use for amd gpu or cpu? Completly new with this
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
MACOS WALLET FOR LTCU HERE!

Whooohhoooo.. Dev has a lot of surprises. Thanks Dev. Next bittrex or polo. now this will shoot LTCU to the moon. grab while its cheap guys.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
MACOS WALLET FOR LTCU HERE!

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
I do my ltcu stock now because the price is low for this currencies
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
I would like some price pull back, so I can buy more Grin Please.

Check in Nova. Cheap right now.
Activity: 330
I would like some price pull back, so I can buy more Grin Please.
Activity: 19
I think the Coin go next weeks 1-2$. I trust in this Coin Smiley when comes the Mac Wallet? I'm waiting for it....
Activity: 2
Hello LTCU team.
I really like your cryptocoin, to the point that I immediately buyed some; I always mine my crypto needs so this is pretty special.
Now, I'd like to mine some of it. But all my efforts did not work, ANY pool I try to use simply refuses ALL my shares, I have tried to let it go until 300 shares only to come to 300 rejected shares.
I'm not a real expert in miners, but I managed to mine several different coins, even in scrypt, never encountering this kind of issue.
I mine on nVidia. I tried ccminer, I tried Cudaminer, I tried to adjust intensity but nothing changes: no pool will accept a single share of mine. I don't have enough hashrate for trying solo mining.
I'd really like to support this project, but I need a little help because at this point I don't know what to try.

---EDIT

I posted this and after 5 mins I got the issue. All it took was not to specify the algorytm in the miner, removing -a scrypt did the trick.
Activity: 16
this is a super undervalued coin based to current circulation coins... despite it is new or not, price should easly increase to $2,, after that the price should climb again based on developers work.. Glad I found it cheap as well Smiley .. Will keep reading you all.
Hi dev, I have been following this thread since day one of trading on novaexchange. Since you claim to be all about transparency answer me this. The premine was 7.5 million, calculating 10% anual interest is 490k, divided by twelve is 40k monthly staking. You also claimed to have sold some million coins. So how is it that block 6441 show nearly 8 milion coins transfer. Also, what is the stats such as how many coins are being created each block and the total coins created. Seriously, because I see you already are a milionaire, and I am wondering wtf? Prohashing is the worst block explorer, chainz.cryptoid.info is way better.

Remember we have NO STAKING REWARD until block 200.000.
Staking is working, but just giving some residual 0.0001 or less every few blocks.
We are only at block 6442, so no have to worrie about staking rewards for many years.

Cool, thanks for responding. I love LTCU!
Activity: 294
Ain't no party like a west coast party
Cause a west coast party don't stop

Grin Wink Grin
Chain moving normally again Smiley
Activity: 294
Maybe i'm having problem at the application after downloading the blocks.

My "Recent transaction" still got the "(out of sync)" after blocks had finished catching up through downloading...

Thats becouse several hours past since last block found...
Diff skyrocket again.. now need to break at least 1 more block to readjust diff

Just got some confirmations on a transfer, so guess blocks are being found again.

My "Recent transaction" still got the "(out of sync)" after blocks had finished catching up through downloading...

Thats becouse several hours past since last block found...
Diff skyrocket again.. now need to break at least 1 more block to readjust diff
Activity: 434
hi purse does not synchronize writes there are 5000 blocks left and each time this tsifra grows ((((
Hi dev, I have been following this thread since day one of trading on novaexchange. Since you claim to be all about transparency answer me this. The premine was 7.5 million, calculating 10% anual interest is 490k, divided by twelve is 40k monthly staking. You also claimed to have sold some million coins. So how is it that block 6441 show nearly 8 milion coins transfer. Also, what is the stats such as how many coins are being created each block and the total coins created. Seriously, because I see you already are a milionaire, and I am wondering wtf? Prohashing is the worst block explorer, chainz.cryptoid.info is way better.

Remember we have NO STAKING REWARD until block 200.000.
Staking is working, but just giving some residual 0.0001 or less every few blocks.
We are only at block 6442, so no have to worrie about staking rewards for many years.
Activity: 10

This coin is a Big Shit

Doesent deserve more than 1 satoshi

I wouldn't go that far, I just want honesty. Staking can hyperinflate a coin, which is a serious problem. Staking is currently allowed, which is claimed to be starting at block 200k.
Pages:
Jump to: