Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 34. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Just bought some ltcu  coin today. I believed this coin will grow high. I hope it will be trade able at more popular exchanger like bitrex, kraken, etc
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Ok, if you are here dev tell me 2 things:
1/ How is this thing (cryptocurrency) different than based on it Litecoin, apart from changed specs and premine
2/ What you want to develop? Roadmap is sketchy, and doesnt actually provide any info, about feautures it would have better/other than any other cryptocurrency.
Because I think we don't need anymore copycats cryptos, just some genuine and novel project. And this project is copycat for now.
POS isn't improvement - because almost everyone can implement it now (thanks to Peercoin), same with superblocks.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
DEV, please start promoting the coin on social media and promote the coin so that it can attract new investors and create awareness

Any social media manager to help me promoting the coin?
I'm really busy with lots of stuff!! and really want to make this grow as much as possible, but I'm not social media expert and will need some help also to promote the coin using social media.

Anyone to take care at social campaign?
IS there any plans to setup masternodes for this coin at all?

I'm not sure how to create masternodes for LTCU, will be very interested is someone can help!
Thanks!
Dev
Whats the pauout timeframe for theminingpool ?

Payout is set every 10 min, BUT no new blocks for hours!
LTCU is hard to mine, and we have low hashrate now in pool.Last block found several hours ago, so there is nothing to pay

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Please feel free to vote for best newcomer coin in 2017.

Yes, LiteCoinUltra is one of the alternatives  Smiley Cast your vote now!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21580052
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Whats the pauout timeframe for theminingpool ?
Activity: 140
Why are people selling this coin? there is obviously an interest. ok volume for a new and unknown coin.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
relax guys.
missread it.
binance is delisting LLT not LTCU.
binance delisting LTCU.

Such a liar, LTCU not even on Binance.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Hello dev, I am mining in your pool :

http://miningpool.thruhere.net

When I can get payout ? Its been hours,
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 163
with what software mining the Ltcu?
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
binance delisting LTCU.
Activity: 45
Yet another Asic Algo. NEXT.....
A. Buy an asic
B. Why did you come in here just to post that?
C. Difficulty is plenty low enough to GPU mine if you wanted to.
Yet another Asic Algo. NEXT.....
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
DEV, please start promoting the coin on social media and promote the coin so that it can attract new investors and create awareness
Activity: 112
Join us in discord at: https://discord.gg/tfsA7uE

Spread the word and start a twitter campaign, and this coin will hit $1+ easily.

we it will have 1 masternode for this
Activity: 170
Join us in discord at: https://discord.gg/tfsA7uE

Spread the word and start a twitter campaign, and this coin will hit $1+ easily.
Activity: 16
the coin just need socials,, the pump will come natural.. still holding till it reach 2-4 per coin
Activity: 294
I could pump Nova alone, but pumping Cryptopia requires you guys to help out. We would need a collective approximately 8.5 btc to reach 15K sats.

Just start at Nova and people will noticed. It will organically pump it self once they see nova price. Maybe you want to do it at Yobit, so it will appear in Coinmarketcap's chart.

I don't like Yobit, heard to many negative comments about it. I'm thinking maybe Cryptopia would be best, there are more traders there. I would like to see someone else also commit to a pump before it happens. I can't do Cryptopia alone.

Nice. Lets go LTCU.!!
You may not like it but it has volume in there too and announce it in the chat and have them look at LTCU sky racket. If you do that. A lot of people will follow.

Well, i'll check back here later tonight and see if there is any interest in a common pump at 6 PM tomorrow.

Okay. I hope a lot of us will coordinate too. I will buy as much as I can but I'm a little short of coins atm. Invested already.

I will be there !

I will be there to help with the pump!

pumping Tuesday 6pm? ok, I will be there

lets go, the pumping starting already (check pump in yobit, it is now 3500 sat), at 6PM should be reach 15k

No, the pump is off, there won't be a pump due to not enough support from the forum here.
Pages:
Jump to: