Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 38. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Acummulation has passed on Cryptopia, should take just few days to pump again, get ready for it... just a newbie comment!...
Activity: 27
would be so great to see this coin announced at our forum https://bitcointhenextstep.com/forum/index.php .thoughts  dev?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
It's nice that the topic is alive, the project is developing, we are waiting for access to new exchanges.

Dev is always working and just comes out of no where updating us his accomplishments. Maybe next will be Bittrex or bithump?
Activity: 490
Merit: 109
It's nice that the topic is alive, the project is developing, we are waiting for access to new exchanges.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
What about pool http://miningpool.thruhere.net/ ?

They didn't pay after more than 45 confirmations.

Hi!
As far as I can see, pool is doing fine.
Few blocks found, but miners get paid as normal.
Please let me know if you have any problem or PM me your address and hashrate to check payments.

Regards!
Dev
Activity: 644
how much time for coin mature for pos and pos %?

Please guys, you need to read before asking.
NO POS until block 200.000

The PoS now is active, but it gives only few residual incomes (0.00010001) every few blocks.
In fact thats is helping a lot to move the chain when some multipool gets difficulty too high, but nothing else.
No reward from PoS until block 200.000
Activity: 38
how much time for coin mature for pos and pos %?
Activity: 490
please tell me, what is the minimum amount of coins, i am can try POS mining wallet? and whether at the moment it is to extract the wallet, the complexity of large? I will be glad if someone will announce their examples.
Activity: 16
But this coin really need more promotion on socials, otherwise will keep always like it its..
Activity: 18
What about pool http://miningpool.thruhere.net/ ?

They didn't pay after more than 45 confirmations.

Activity: 140
Currently 18 miners at the miningpool. Cheaper to buy. marketcap verry low, right?
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Buy while it's cheap! Today is bloodbath for all coins. The project is great soon the coin will skyrocket. Already loaded my bag Cool Wink
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Very good crypto currencies it has potential, it must be kept and wait that explodes towards 1 or 2 dollars

Same here but right now coins is still cheap so grab as much as possible and keep it.

Yes I took the opportunity to buy 0.1 btc more
Very good crypto currencies it has potential, it must be kept and wait that explodes towards 1 or 2 dollars

Same here but right now coins is still cheap so grab as much as possible and keep it.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Interesting project and active development not bad picked up a few myself watching!
Activity: 274
thanks to the developers of this project because it has been formed airdrop and now the market of coin sales from this project spread widely indicates this is one of the excellent projects
Can someone please help me with what miner I should use for amd gpu or cpu? Completly new with this

You can use AMD but it will be hard to mined now because of the difficulty. I would rather buy it than mining it.
Pages:
Jump to: