Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 47. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

NEWS FOR LTCU!

Hi guys!
I just want this coin to grow and to be a very important coin in the crypto world, and I really think we can do that.
Sadly, almost all the miners are dumping LTCU in the market at very low price, and that is not good for LTCU.
Becouse of that, we need some actions to make more demand of LTCU, and it is necessary to move to a bigger volume exchange.

It is well know big exchanges have BIG listing fees, and to be able to pay that fee, I had been dealing with some investors to be able to get some BTC to make it possible.
So at current LTCU price, I had to sell big premine amount, but I did it!

To make this coin great, on of the first rules it is to be as much transparent as possible with the premining use, and thats why I decided to create this simple excel file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rz6yTiMwTAcPoihI3-wMOPx3xqbKoBLcyNaLolNOjfo/edit?usp=sharing

As you can see, I get some BTC selling 1M Ltcu, and I put 500.000 Ltcu in a locked wallet until 08/2018 (I hope that 500.000 Ltcu will make me rich in 1 year! lol)

So ... stay tunned... becouse in the next days LTCU will be in a BIG exchange and start getting amazing volumes!!

Regards!

TheMiningPool.

Great news.
Any update with regarding bountys or airdrops for LTCU?
Love to get some more LTCU coins while they are affordable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

NEWS FOR LTCU!

Hi guys!
I just want this coin to grow and to be a very important coin in the crypto world, and I really think we can do that.
Sadly, almost all the miners are dumping LTCU in the market at very low price, and that is not good for LTCU.
Becouse of that, we need some actions to make more demand of LTCU, and it is necessary to move to a bigger volume exchange.

It is well know big exchanges have BIG listing fees, and to be able to pay that fee, I had been dealing with some investors to be able to get some BTC to make it possible.
So at current LTCU price, I had to sell big premine amount, but I did it!

To make this coin great, on of the first rules it is to be as much transparent as possible with the premining use, and thats why I decided to create this simple excel file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rz6yTiMwTAcPoihI3-wMOPx3xqbKoBLcyNaLolNOjfo/edit?usp=sharing

As you can see, I get some BTC selling 1M Ltcu, and I put 500.000 Ltcu in a locked wallet until 08/2018 (I hope that 500.000 Ltcu will make me rich in 1 year! lol)

So ... stay tunned... becouse in the next days LTCU will be in a BIG exchange and start getting amazing volumes!!

Regards!

TheMiningPool.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
I know it's early to tell about this coin and I wish this coin would have some same model as BitConnect (lending investment to gain more demand and percentage of referral bonus for advertising this coin). The coin it self has 2 double transaction from investing to cashing out. that makes this coin in demand without the dev going out looking for businesses to accept LTCU as a payment solution. Right now, the only transactions happens at Nova from miners that will always dump coins and not hold because it's easy to mine for 100 LTCU block reward. I earn personally 300-400 LTCU a day and I'm holding because I believe in this coin.

http://jravago.com/howtoinvestbcc

My only point here is how to make this coin in demand and getting more transactions without the dev spending time looking for businesses to accept this coin for payment solution.

See their graph.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/

This is just my 2 cents. Wink Wink

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hi, All!

Which miner better for LTCU mine?

Waiting for your reply.
ccminer-2.2, works fine.

Thanks for answer.

This ccminer-2.2 only for Nvidia? Or I can mining with AMD or CPU as well?

ccminer - nvidia
sgminer - amd
cpu - not really sure
Activity: 280
Hi, All!

Waiting for your reply.
ccminer-2.2, works fine.

Thanks for answer.

This ccminer-2.2 only for Nvidia? Or I can mining with AMD or CPU as well?
Activity: 490
Merit: 109
Hi, All!

Waiting for your reply.
ccminer-2.2, works fine.
Activity: 280
Hi, All!

Waiting for your reply.
Wow hashrate dropped down to 774MH. I guess miner left LTCU and mine something else. I'm not going anywhere. Still mining it and getting more coins.

I hope Dev add this coins to coinmarketcap and another exchanges that will create more transactions.

Heya!
Sry i've been busy in real life but I'm still here Cheesy

Yesterday Yobit had listed 11 new coins, and LTCU MUST be in that batch of coins, but no idea why, Yobit skipped us lol.

Anyway, today I've PAID 0.5 BTC for instant listing at Yobit.
So I really guess they list LTCU today or tomorrow max!!

Also, I'll work on Social Media campaign this weekend too to promote the coin.

Planning to add Masternodes maybe, but still figuring how it goes and how much will that cost.

Any help about building/setting up Masternodes will be welcome, as I must say I dont know how to create/set masternodes Up.

Regards!

TheMiningPool

Whooohooo.. I bet it will be great once it's listed in Yobit. Awesome work.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Wow hashrate dropped down to 774MH. I guess miner left LTCU and mine something else. I'm not going anywhere. Still mining it and getting more coins.

I hope Dev add this coins to coinmarketcap and another exchanges that will create more transactions.

Heya!
Sry i've been busy in real life but I'm still here Cheesy

Yesterday Yobit had listed 11 new coins, and LTCU MUST be in that batch of coins, but no idea why, Yobit skipped us lol.

Anyway, today I've PAID 0.5 BTC for instant listing at Yobit.
So I really guess they list LTCU today or tomorrow max!!

Also, I'll work on Social Media campaign this weekend too to promote the coin.

Planning to add Masternodes maybe, but still figuring how it goes and how much will that cost.

Any help about building/setting up Masternodes will be welcome, as I must say I dont know how to create/set masternodes Up.

Regards!

TheMiningPool

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Tell me please bounty program is still going ?? And how to register in it? I did not find anything!
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
maybe it will rise you can hold some LTCU in your wallet so ,wait for rise ,maybe it comes realy cool coin ,hope it will rise i hold some of them ,waiting for good times.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
What do you guys think how much will LTCU rise in the coming months?
Activity: 159
Wow, nice looking wallet for sure. Killer Logo as well, I sure hope it Does well, because the wallet works as good as it looks. Fast etc....I love it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
i see price a little stabilized in nova it s good hope afther it will rise and rise only, and what about bounties when they will start dev?
Activity: 330
Merit: 0
Look I just earn stake.

http://jravago.com/ltcu

I thought it won't start staking before block 200k?

I wouldn't worry about it. It was only 0.00010001 LTCU. That is some dust for sure.
Look I just earn stake.

http://jravago.com/ltcu

I thought it won't start staking before block 200k?
Activity: 322
I also decide buy LTCU with cheap price better than mining, so hard  Cry Cry Cry
Airdrop is already overed but I am waiting for bounty campaigns so we can get some LTCU ,hope dev will announce it soon.

hehe... everyone wants free coins lol.
Go nova and buy some!!
We need to pump LTCU!
Mining es expensive! Is better to buy some now at cheap price.
When it hits other exchanges price will rise for sure

Do you have any ETA on other exchanges? We can stay like this for a bit so I can grab more cheap coins before it will hit other exchanges.  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: