Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 48. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Airdrop is already overed but I am waiting for bounty campaigns so we can get some LTCU ,hope dev will announce it soon.

hehe... everyone wants free coins lol.
Go nova and buy some!!
We need to pump LTCU!
Mining es expensive! Is better to buy some now at cheap price.
When it hits other exchanges price will rise for sure
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Airdrop is already overed but I am waiting for bounty campaigns so we can get some LTCU ,hope dev will announce it soon.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Whether airdropini still exists if there is a join me to get this coin. Because everyone knows LTCU that is a very valuable coin for us. thanks so much.
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Anyone wants to buy this stuff off me (small amount) cheaper that nova exchange?
Activity: 330
Merit: 0
I am wary about the premine, it seems that the staking power would all be in the dev's hands. Which is not technically a scam, but if they start staking their premine, they will be getting all the blocks.
Activity: 280
Really want to earn more LTCU from new programs  Cool
Activity: 176
I just used the faucet. It was a little difficult to make out the cathcha but it did work fine. Thanks Dev!
Activity: 644
DEV. Faucet off now.  Huh

Faucet up and working.
Just added some captcha to avoit abuse and bots.

Smiley
Activity: 686
Activity: 448
Oh nice,
Miners are dumping coins.
Good time for buy more and hold! Wink
Activity: 180
5% premine is not a small amount Smiley It's less than in some scam projects, but true PoW have 0% premine. I think you shouldn't advertise 5% premine as advantage for your project.
Activity: 541
The new wallet hints Troy, the antivirus tool deleted directly, what is this?
Activity: 330
Merit: 0
I like this coin. Thanks for making it. I am very glad to have the opportunity for this new great investment vehicle. Smiley
Activity: 491
DEV,
Can you please make sure your coin is listed in the Coinmarketcap.com? Thanks
Hi guys!

Yup, I did nothing with that tradesatoshi vote thing
I personally dont like tradesatoshi, but I have no problem if we get there too.

But there are no bountie for voting there.

I'm preparing some new things for promote LTCU Smiley (social media)

Also waiting for yobit to add LTCU and prepare invest plans for invest box! That will give LTCU a lot of investors too

Btw, I cannot undestand why miners are dumping coins so cheap and loosing her money.

Maths are simple, and mining cost is up to 5000 or 6000 satoshi per LTCU, so no idea why people selling at loose.. maybe dont know about maths???  Huh Huh

Anyway I'm not worried about that. Its a good time for buy cheap coins Wink

Just voted in TradeSathoshi. Cost was 2 doge for 2 votes. I believe the more exchanges you have LTCU listed the more benefit you will get. So go ahead and please vote. Thanks
Wow! I think I become the first trader at NOVA for LTCU with litecoin. Wahoooo!
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
 i GLAD TO hear about bounties that are coming, am waiting for bounty programs and hope earn some LTCU from .
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Activity: 644

Lets start !

Beta version of LTCU Faucet!

Please try and let me know how it goes Smiley

http://miningpool2.thruhere.net:9090/LiteCoinUltra-faucet/

Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
dev I want to ask about your plans. Because for a long time you're going to control 99% of the coins. Right now only 180000 coins without your. It is clear to me that the price is 5000 satoshi will be achieved. With this haul it's a matter of time. But what are your plans after reaching the break-even point? You're going to constrain the price or not? Or what price you want?

Hi,
Of course we have still A LOT to do.
Need to pay other exchange listing fees, and a BIG amount for yobit InvestBox and InvestPlans

Also we plannig next batch of bounties (Social Media, Fucets, online Wallet, etc)
All that have costs obviously.
Also still improving website and preparing Ltcu forum.
And we have a lot of future plans for LTCU!

Will make LTCU great coin.

Thanks Dev. I can't wait when this come to happen it will be exciting.
Pages:
Jump to: