Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 49. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
dev I want to ask about your plans. Because for a long time you're going to control 99% of the coins. Right now only 180000 coins without your. It is clear to me that the price is 5000 satoshi will be achieved. With this haul it's a matter of time. But what are your plans after reaching the break-even point? You're going to constrain the price or not? Or what price you want?

Hi,
Of course we have still A LOT to do.
Need to pay other exchange listing fees, and a BIG amount for yobit InvestBox and InvestPlans

Also we plannig next batch of bounties (Social Media, Fucets, online Wallet, etc)
All that have costs obviously.
Also still improving website and preparing Ltcu forum.
And we have a lot of future plans for LTCU!

Will make LTCU great coin.

Working on a faucet right now Smiley

And preparing Social Media Campaign
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Is there another way to earn some LTCU's?
By bounty of other way ?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
dev I want to ask about your plans. Because for a long time you're going to control 99% of the coins. Right now only 180000 coins without your. It is clear to me that the price is 5000 satoshi will be achieved. With this haul it's a matter of time. But what are your plans after reaching the break-even point? You're going to constrain the price or not? Or what price you want?
Activity: 77
joining airdrop dev pilz seprinite
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
You guys talking about price seem to have no idea how to determine the market value of a coin. What were you expecting?

It just hit an exchange.

Smart miners know what the coins cost them and they will sell above that level.

who?
u can comment/whine all you want, WILLING buyer, WILLING seller determined the price.

LOL what I'm saying. People are saying the price is too low but I don't know what they are looking at. The coin is trading well over my mining costs. I'm not sure what price people where speculating at this early but it's above my target. Not necessarily in the long run but in the short term this is a good starting point.

I agree with you. It's a good price to start at the early stage but I'm not selling it I will be holding and will buy more coins. It's still cheaper right now than after few days or weeks or months, when this coin gets added to multiple exchanges.
Activity: 189
Cryptomania, BlockchainTV
Who is a Dev?

Dev, can you talk about you anything?

Activity: 533
Merit: 500
You guys talking about price seem to have no idea how to determine the market value of a coin. What were you expecting?

It just hit an exchange.

Smart miners know what the coins cost them and they will sell above that level.

who?
u can comment/whine all you want, WILLING buyer, WILLING seller determined the price.

LOL what I'm saying. People are saying the price is too low but I don't know what they are looking at. The coin is trading well over my mining costs. I'm not sure what price people where speculating at this early but it's above my target. Not necessarily in the long run but in the short term this is a good starting point.
Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191
bounties sections donvt have any links or details. please give the details for bounties dev.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
hi dev, can you change your thread title ?
we already in nova, so we not vote again  Smiley
btw,the price low, a good opportunity to buy for long term, happy buying
Activity: 79
Voted too. Don't expect HUUUUGE value for LTCU in any exchange at beginning when everyone want's only to gain as much as possible LTCU's and sell them all...
Hi guys!

Yup, I did nothing with that tradesatoshi vote thing
I personally dont like tradesatoshi, but I have no problem if we get there too.

But there are no bountie for voting there.

I'm preparing some new things for promote LTCU Smiley (social media)

Also waiting for yobit to add LTCU and prepare invest plans for invest box! That will give LTCU a lot of investors too

Btw, I cannot undestand why miners are dumping coins so cheap and loosing her money.

Maths are simple, and mining cost is up to 5000 or 6000 satoshi per LTCU, so no idea why people selling at loose.. maybe dont know about maths???  Huh Huh

Anyway I'm not worried about that. Its a good time for buy cheap coins Wink

Activity: 6
Dev has nothing to do with tradesatoshi. I just started a vote there
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
tradesatoshi is just another bullshit "exchange", even worse than Nova. I wouldn't go this route if it was my coin but seems you want to voluntarily drive it into the ground adding just another shitcoin to an existing legion.

and what is the difference with other coin, the dev who paid 1btc to get listed??

what other coin, what are you on about. I was talking mainly about exchanges dev chooses. I know tradesatoshi is bullshit as they simply steal people's deposits and stay quiet. I'm one of these people, waiting for my funds for over a month to be credited but getting only bullshit promises, good luck trading there. But anyway I guess you guys served your purpose already - coin was dumped on Nova and forgotten.
Activity: 322
tradesatoshi is just another bullshit "exchange", even worse than Nova. I wouldn't go this route if it was my coin but seems you want to voluntarily drive it into the ground adding just another shitcoin to an existing legion.

and what is the difference with other coin, the dev who paid 1btc to get listed??
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
voted 4

LXiB3awJm3ZLUDfpyPRW6LdkY1ZEtp6n5U Wink

Well Since I voted too.

LN1aFAh3r8AZsE5W2zoRnJNogsqGgAt8s9  Grin
Activity: 686
voted 4

LXiB3awJm3ZLUDfpyPRW6LdkY1ZEtp6n5U Wink
Activity: 1078