Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCX]LiteCoinX Windows/OSX QT BitcoinCore Released - page 3. (Read 119359 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Any updates from the dev? Is everything else still on schedule?

yeah! would be cool to hear, cause one can build up gradually again.. but not like crazy rush to gold like last time

have a great Sunday all, and karma is *watching*
legendary

nice!

Nice in what way?  Nice that's it's now accepted (in a round about way) at some little known corner of the interwebz?  You have to go through many more steps than you'd have to go through with coins that are readily accepted already.  Nobody in their right mind is going to support this coin after the pre-mine stunt and then dumping into the market pulled by the dev.  Stick a fork in LTCX...it's done.

never know  Cool I mean look dev could use that BTC and do something really productive (with full disclosure) if not I spent a day or two mining if anything for historical reasons + coin is extremely hard to mine, I kind of like that..

otherwise community also.. rushed with massive GHS all at once, so now it is up to dev to make corrections if not so be it
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

nice!

Nice in what way?  Nice that's it's now accepted (in a round about way) at some little known corner of the interwebz?  You have to go through many more steps than you'd have to go through with coins that are readily accepted already.  Nobody in their right mind is going to support this coin after the pre-mine stunt and then dumping into the market pulled by the dev.  Stick a fork in LTCX...it's done.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
LitecoinX has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using LitecoinX, and enjoy 5% discount. As LitecoinX is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using LitecoinX should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with Litecoin;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase (with 5% discount) and the quote of the current exchanging rate (Bittrex Exchange). Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into LitecoinX, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

Activity: 56
Here, found a pool that hosts LTCX with 0.5 % fee only.

ltcx.ll7.org

check it out.
Activity: 5
Congratulations!  Dedicatedpool will host this coin =)

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD

>>> Server is currently under heavy load. Try again later!

Grin

100500 SERVERS in cluster
256 core servers, 512TB DDR7 RAM, RAID 100500 SSD
Activity: 579
Merit: 102

Come mine with the GODS!
0% FEE
ltcx.zeuspool.com
legendary
I can not believe you all mined all at once, and *not* distributed hash power across time., this rush caused dev to unload premine because value spiked initially, so now we have much less of a difficulty level (coin has extreme low block reward) and there is potential (because task is not an easy one) for anonymous wallet, even the very potential made me to mine some not a lot just enough,

and that is all that is to it, major gamble and this applies to every single coin out there, not just this one
Activity: 15
Hey Dev, when you make sock puppets at least go to the effort to add sigs. Rotflmao.
I'm not a "sockpuppet" account. I made this account long before that coin. Also: https://twitter.com/GumpNerd
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Any updates from the dev? Is everything else still on schedule?
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb
I hope you have learned your lesson on having your minions try to mine another coin to fund yourself... well your group picked the wrong crypto coin to try this BS with, I see they have departed moved on to try this on someone else, fine I dont care.. not my problem, but you just remember you come back to my coin again I will make this as painful and bloody as possible as you have just witnessed.

Now dont make me come back here and turn the mining dogs loose on you again.  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Hey Dev, when you make sock puppets at least go to the effort to add sigs. Rotflmao.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Are you kidding me.

Good news everyone. We blew ass all over our own coin.

Thank u.

Its almost like u have a fundamental lack of understanding somehow.

GET ANY OF THE F_ING PREMINE COIN OFF THE MARKET NOW AHOLE!

PUT AS MUCH BTC BACK IN AS U TOOK OUT NOW AHOLE!

Its called supply and demand. U throw all that coin on the market, price plummets.

We paid real money for this crap. Apparently to u.

I really cannot wrap my mind this.

"GREAT NEWS!"

Could u really be that stupid? Is that supposed to be funny? Scammers with a sense of humor?

Honestly don't know what to make of this.

Cry

usually a scammer will hide his coins and will sell without admitting to anyone and will start blaming others.. i dont think this developer is a scammer because he is really honest with everyone, he may need some funds to continue development as adding anonymous wallet is still not easy to do.. most other devs will struggle with it.. i would say that a developer who deliver more than he talks is definelty a good developer.. i would support him since he gave us a deadline and didn't just disappear  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

people keep crying scam coin and all this crap but honestly it looks like some of the money is going into the coins development to me. Also the developer posted in the main post that the premined coin was sold. I ask, why would anyone post that they sold their development premine if they wanted to scam everyone and hide it? Exactly. He didn't want to hide it. Therefore I feel like direct scam is unlikely here. At least some of that money is going into development.

time will tell, right now we have somewhat shaken community and work in progress, risk is there for sure

on a lighter note, Litecoin decided against algo switch quoting that no matter what dedicated mining hardware against it will be created, if market demands it, but their price has stagnated, extremelly high difficulty because miners can not stop mining, they will lose it all if the do and now we have LitecoinX I find it somewhat funny

which brings me to a theory that one must innovate or else
Activity: 15

people keep crying scam coin and all this crap but honestly it looks like some of the money is going into the coins development to me. Also the developer posted in the main post that the premined coin was sold. I ask, why would anyone post that they sold their development premine if they wanted to scam everyone and hide it? Exactly. He didn't want to hide it. Therefore I feel like direct scam is unlikely here. At least some of that money is going into development.

thank you, looking forward, your coin is notoriously hard to mine and I like it, great job, also very few people can pull flawless anonymous messaging/transactions if you can and do , it will be fantastic
Activity: 20
http://i.imgur.com/RonVFOx.png
ltcx.miningwith.us
We need your help, come throw some hash at us!
legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
seems that you guys enjoy being scammed, good for you
What? You feel the need to say "ha ha you got burned"?
Check yourself man. WTF

Before buying you should have done due diligence. And that means at least skimming this thread and this ScamCoin has warnings all throughout this thread. So you really have no-one to blame except yourself. No-one is laughing at you but no-one is crying for you as you did a very stupid thing.

Oh I feel like a fool , no doubt.

What u say is true.

Still, if a person really feels the need to chit on people that just got chit on, well, maybe that person has a need to feel superior.

All that aside.

WTF. "Good news!"

Honestly, I think I lost about $5, and it's worth it just for the absurdity of that ann.

I can't keep from chuckling when i read it.

One question for the author of that.

"Are you taking the crack?"
Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: