Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTZ] LitecoinZ - Designed for the future - page 19. (Read 54139 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

in addition to my post, refrain from translations for this exchange!

OctaEx.com is a scam.    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39394268

I wrote about it in first day, when litecoinz listed on octaex. But moderators delete my message.
Activity: 14
Which exchange?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

in addition to my post, refrain from translations for this exchange!

OctaEx.com is a scam.    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39394268
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

I think that with such a stock exchange you can not see luck Grin

I sent coins from my wallet a day ago, a new exchange for me ... no words, I will certainly write in support and sort it out, but there is no desire to establish a balance on this exchange!

Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Cool that LitecoinZ is based on the bitcoin code and is compatible with the Zcash kernel thanks to LTZ-TEAM
copper member
Activity: 164
Lite coin 2.0, does it mean hard folk? Or this is applied with totally different thing with Litecoin?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
When will the new exchange be?
Activity: 394
LitecoinZ and BitcoinZ - please. Can't you just come up with a name of your own for your copy/paste shitcoins.

This is beyond ridiculous. Are you the same clowns that were behind all the E-tokens on ethereum chain?

When can we expect the following;

RippleZ
BitcoinCashZ
EosZ
MoneroZ
DashZ

And so on...

Do us all a favor and please STOP!!
To the point,I remember the time when the Ethereum blockchain was used to create tokens with the "E" symbol in front (LTC,BTC,E DOGE, EDASH...)
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
LitecoinZ and BitcoinZ - please. Can't you just come up with a name of your own for your copy/paste shitcoins.

This is beyond ridiculous. Are you the same clowns that were behind all the E-tokens on ethereum chain?

When can we expect the following;

RippleZ
BitcoinCashZ
EosZ
MoneroZ
DashZ

And so on...

Do us all a favor and please STOP!!
Grin Grin LitecoinZ is now listed on Delta App, let's look at #Crypto #Prices

https://preview.ibb.co/fojrSd/delta.png
I don't think it can affect this project!We need to go to a good exchange for the exchange and then I think the price will begin to rise!
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
 Grin Grin LitecoinZ is now listed on Delta App, let's look at #Crypto #Prices

Hello, admin!I think that the more exchanges, the higher the price of the coin!And you need to think about how to go to larger exchanges!Do you have this in your plans for the future?
Activity: 29
Good!  Grin

Current Price is 500 satoshi, but the price can be up to 1000~2000 satoshi if buy orders increment.

I'm buy 5000 LTZ. The fast the best.  Grin
Activity: 387
Merit: 2
Any plans for an exchange? Huh

Please check better! We are on OctaEx.com exchange!

Trade LTZ on OctaEx!

Activity: 11
Any plans for an exchange? Huh
Activity: 13
How to check it's difficulty? May be I am waiting a little bit to get more details before starting my rigs up and mining the coin. Huh
ASIC resistant.. I looks forward till the day you people grow up.

Anyways. I will check it out.

PS: Setup wallet. 114 GB out of 200 GB required ? Go fuck yourself. I am out!

PPS: Moderator. I know you cant handle the truth by now. You may go and fuck yourself too!

Got to give you one thing. It comes with a working uninstaller. I like that.

You don't need to insult.... if you check on github (or just asking here or in our discord) you can see that the 200GB shown in the intro page of the wallet is just a display bug and it's already fixed on the source code available on github. The real required space for now is 4GB

We are testing right now changes required in our algo to be again ASIC resistance after the bitman released the Z9 miner machine...so stay tuned!

Peace!
Just a little notice: Intro page of the wallet during the first installation show 200GB requited for downloading the blockchain. It's just a display bug and will be fixed on next release; Only 4 GB is really required. I apologize for this wrong info.
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
ASIC resistant.. I looks forward till the day you people grow up.

Anyways. I will check it out.

PS: Setup wallet. 114 GB out of 200 GB required ? Go fuck yourself. I am out!

PPS: Moderator. I know you cant handle the truth by now. You may go and fuck yourself too!

Got to give you one thing. It comes with a working uninstaller. I like that.
Marketing plans?

Wts 3370 coins.

You can use exchange for selling; but price is really far from good right now. Hopes, it temporary.
https://octaex.com/trade/chart/market/ltz_btc
Yes, indeed, the price now does not allow me to sell these coins!I will wait for a new listing on exchanges with a large turnover!I will also continue to mine this coin because I see that the developer is really doing good things and not leaving the project!
Pages:
Jump to: