Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTZ] LitecoinZ - Designed for the future - page 22. (Read 54139 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Guys, today is a big day !
We will be listed on OCTAEX, with BTC / LTC / ETH and USDT pairing !
This information has been confirmed by octaex.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
LitecoinZ is not bad good start!
LTZ has a great community, anyone can talk with us on discord, Dev is working hard on great features for LTZ.  Grin
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
With a random question and out of context of the current debate, we know that there are forks in the market and practically everyone is well respected and considered for all, with that in mind Litecoinz (LTZ) has strength and ability to replace the Litecoin or at least keep among the big ones?
Activity: 387
Merit: 2
Litecoin part2? Competition ?
There is some upgrade from the ZCash, that is the created GUI frontend for cmd-line wallet. This is not a significant change. It is necessary to promote, partnership agreements with business and so on for the acceptance of the coin by the community.

GUI frontend for cmd-line wallet?? LOL

Please take care of your developed coin or if you want to talk about LTZ, check better our project before.

Thanks
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
There is some upgrade from the ZCash, that is the created GUI frontend for cmd-line wallet. This is not a significant change. It is necessary to promote, partnership agreements with business and so on for the acceptance of the coin by the community.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Why Exvo exchange is not listed in OP?
Is it recommended or not?

https://exvo.io/markets/ltzbtc

Exvo.io is scam. Can't withdraw any coin..

You are a little bit OT Smiley Anyway thanks for your feedback.
Activity: 4
Exvo.io is scam. Can't withdraw any coin..

fmx
Activity: 41

Activity: 679
Merit: 103
We still wait for our first exchange.

Looks like Yobit approved their poor-exchange reputation and don t list LTZ in promised time frame
(and may be extend this time-frame for half a year Cheesy).
Activity: 117
You understand that this is all the little things? For the adoption of a coin by the community does not need GUI wallets (zcash if fine without GUI), but you need some significant innovation, partnership with some kind of business "LTZ accepted here" etc...
The only difference from the ZCash is the created GUI frontend for cmd-line wallet. In my personal opinion this is not a significant change. It is necessary to promote, partnership agreements with business and so on for the acceptance of the coin by the community.

GUI frontend for cmd-line wallet??

This is not our feature! We have Native GUI Wallet! It runs standalone and not on top of the cmd-line wallet Smiley

Other differences:
  • Max supply
  • Block rewards
  • Database obfuscation
  • Windows Wallet
  • MacOS Wallet

Activity: 117
The only difference from the ZCash is the created GUI frontend for cmd-line wallet. In my personal opinion this is not a significant change. It is necessary to promote, partnership agreements with business and so on for the acceptance of the coin by the community.
Why is there so many new coin trying to copy the old with some unnecessary update? I do not see any feature key in this. I rather invest in the brand new coin with special thing or still mining the Litecoin rather than this.  Angry Angry Angry

LOL If you do not see new features or updates, wear glasses Smiley

Activity: 9
Merit: 1
Why is there so many new coin trying to copy the old with some unnecessary update? I do not see any feature key in this. I rather invest in the brand new coin with special thing or still mining the Litecoin rather than this.  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Thanks. I will fix these asap. Anyway, I see you are a dev of another coin, so if you like you could PR on github
ZenCash tends to do Hard Fork to cope with upcoming Equihash ASIC from Bitman.
https://blog.zencash.com/zencash-statement-on-potential-equihash-algorithm-change/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=social&utm_content=mining&utm_campaign=re+bitmain
So, what is your plan for LitecoinZ, LTZ-Team?
Hope that the project can manage to fight against potential dominant hashrates from Bitman products.
any exchange! next month

We are working on that

cool, waiting for exchange.
I like this coin.

there are important limitations related to reliability of such very young exchange. It takes time to verify its reliability.
Pages:
Jump to: