Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTZ] LitecoinZ - Designed for the future - page 56. (Read 54216 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Wow, after Bitcoin Z, now we have LitecoinZ which has the same Equihash algorithm. It's really a new game for miners. Gamble at it. Thanks dev.

Well, equihash is used by many coins because it's the best ASIC killer Wink
It's good, but it is truly better for NVIDIAs than AMDs. Unfortunately, I have AMD-rigs. Anyway, I will mine the coin for sure.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
Activity: 218
Feel enthusiastic, 100% for miners. As the same I have just bought AMD RX470 recently, which suitable for Equihash algorithm. Let's play.
Wow, after Bitcoin Z, now we have LitecoinZ which has the same Equihash algorithm. It's really a new game for miners. Gamble at it. Thanks dev.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

what do you mean AFTER bitcoinZ BTCZ is strong with a great community......no after lol
Activity: 387
Merit: 2

Well, equihash is used by many coins because it's the best ASIC killer Wink
Atleast he admitted to it. Which is more than many scammers would do. I still think the whole thing is bullshit but decided to remove my previous post for. Let this be a lesson moving forward, don't try to bullshit people, just tell it straight.
I suppose you are right. Many projects have problems at the start. Still, as you said, the dev team should come straight with these things. Good luck!

That's because we are not scammers Wink Just we made an error of not checking and resetting the chain before submitting  the initial post, and after was too late for doing this reset.

We apologize again for that.

PS: From this issue we have learned much for next projects.... never commit a working version on githut before the real start date Sad

Thanks for your patience

Good luck with the coin, i will be mining it and keeping an eye on it. Please post a decent roadmap so we can all get excited.
Activity: 387
Merit: 2
Atleast he admitted to it. Which is more than many scammers would do. I still think the whole thing is bullshit but decided to remove my previous post for. Let this be a lesson moving forward, don't try to bullshit people, just tell it straight.
I suppose you are right. Many projects have problems at the start. Still, as you said, the dev team should come straight with these things. Good luck!

That's because we are not scammers Wink Just we made an error of not checking and resetting the chain before submitting  the initial post, and after was too late for doing this reset.

We apologize again for that.

PS: From this issue we have learned much for next projects.... never commit a working version on githut before the real start date Sad

Thanks for your patience
Activity: 220
Merit: 14
tell us more about your amazing coin with it's huge potential
if you kill the chain now you KILL the coin...think miners dont trust a premine....wait till the get screwed out of there mining earnings
Activity: 39
Activity: 220
Merit: 14
Devs .. please tell us about the 5000 blocks that are unaccounted for ......

Already answer to this question. Please read all posts before make the same question....

Anyway, what's the problem? In 1 day we produce ~600 new blocks, so 5000 is only 1 week mining!! Don't focus on this trifling detail.

I repeat, for having more power and decentralization, we need absolutely help from the community on staring new nodes and new seed servers.

Thanks
Sorry but you sound like the wizard of Oz! Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!
I was initially interested in this coin but there is something fishy and sorry to say, 5000 blocks mined BEFORE launch is still a premine whether it was you or an unknown person.
If I was you I will ditch the present blockchain and start afresh with a new CLEAN launch. Trust means a lot for us miners and at the moment you don't inspire it.
Activity: 16
LTZ-Team  where is your roadmap?
Activity: 216
https://equipool.1ds.us
I used the CLI to extract information about blocks 1k, 2k, 3k, 4k, 5k, 5250 and 5400. Unfortunately, it shows clear premine.  The proof:

http://docdro.id/rTJyKgM
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
THIS COIN IS RARE AND I THINK IT IS A BIFURCATION OF BITCOINZ
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
where is the block explorer Huh
Activity: 305

LitecoinZ Pool

http://www.pcmining.xyz/
stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3257