Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 121. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

are only written - "We will be listening to comments and suggestions from the public in relation to this list."

You must have reading problems. Next time try not skipping over portions of articles. It clearly says:

"If a coin is listed below and has not been previously traded on MintPal, it is scheduled to be added with the launch of V2."

Is LXC listed on the blog post? Yes
Was LXC previously traded on Mintpal? No.

So yeah, unless thousands of people tell Moolah "we dont want LXC on Mintpal!" then LXC is guaranteed to go on MP.

Need some more english clarification buddy?

it is scheduled  - This does not mean that it is 100% will be added and by the way, recently, even after the addition of coins on mintpal price and volume is stored on bittrex
Activity: 432
Merit: 250

That´s me  Grin

Trolls   Kiss

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

are only written - "We will be listening to comments and suggestions from the public in relation to this list."

You must have reading problems. Next time try not skipping over portions of articles. It clearly says:

"If a coin is listed below and has not been previously traded on MintPal, it is scheduled to be added with the launch of V2."

Is LXC listed on the blog post? Yes
Was LXC previously traded on Mintpal? No.

So yeah, unless thousands of people tell Moolah "we dont want LXC on Mintpal!" then LXC is guaranteed to go on MP.

Need some more english clarification buddy?

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
read it

"If a coin is not listed below, it is scheduled for removal with the launch of V2. If a coin is listed below and has not been previously traded on MintPal, it is scheduled to be added with the launch of V2.

We will be listening to comments and suggestions from the public in relation to this list."

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
i do not see lxc on mintpal. Where ?
When the new Mintpal gets launched.

I do not see what is on lxc mintpal 100% I understand that this is just a guess
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
When the new Mintpal gets launched.
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
from everything i've read i have finally decided i'm going to dress up as "bob" for Halloween and try to scare the children into giving me their coins

haha  Grin +1

If you dress up like Bob for Halloween then I too will do the same and we can post the pictures here and let the community vote on who pulls off Bob better.

Deal?

Grin Cheesy Grin

Haha deal. weekend is over i'm glad price is on the move again. cheers!
Activity: 49
LXC+mintpal=moon→stratosphere→Please buckle up Kiss
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I couldn't find a date for mintpal v2 in that blog, although it is clearly being added. Cool

+ = 200Ksat

+ = 500Ksat

is comming.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
I couldn't find a date for mintpal v2 in that blog, although it is clearly being added. Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
 Grin
Soon  Wink
Qt wallet in a week time
Windows wallet in 2 weeks
Librexsend by 3 to 4 week time
So what does it means for price....boom  Cheesy
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Any release date or timeline when we can see the bluetooth tech coming online

LibrexSend v.1 is targeted near end of Sept. Win mobile app and iOS update within 2 weeks. A QT wallet update in a week or so. Some other things along the way. Smiley

FWIW worth Sync hit 1btc well before it was backed by anything. Other small quantity coins hit 1 btc or more and that was when btc was 800+ $ a coin.

Nothing I saw I op about this week but I did find this. Doesn't say this week but implies something soon in the first part or Sept and the end of September.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Big weeks ahead guys.. You all ready??

Wink

I am. Something good coming?

I know they will release the Windows mobile staking wallet soon. This may be another "1st" in crypto ??  

Also they will release a wallet with custom graphics very soon.  Should be killer.

One more thought...When LibrexSend v1 & v2 are implemented and working great...it's gonna be party time. Cool
Activity: 42
from everything i've read i have finally decided i'm going to dress up as "bob" for Halloween and try to scare the children into giving me their coins

haha  Grin +1

http://i58.tinypic.com/2463url.png

If you dress up like Bob for Halloween then I too will do the same and we can post the pictures here and let the community vote on who pulls off Bob better.

Deal?

Grin Cheesy Grin
legendary
Big weeks ahead guys.. You all ready??

Wink

I am. Something good coming?
did you forget to read original post?
legendary
LXC will become the next BTCD,holders will win!
cheers 🍻  to that.
Jump to: