Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 123. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Give it up guys.. Pump is over. Time to exit.. Word on the street is Bob and his croneys have moved on.  Just a warning.. Take it for what its worth.
Tell Bob to sell his LXC now... we will be waiting...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Give it up guys.. Pump is over. Time to exit.. Word on the street is Bob and his croneys have moved on.  Just a warning.. Take it for what its worth.

If you think that the fate of crypto is decided by Bob then move on from crypto. What a joke.

All he does is make bulls more brave and bears panic harder. It's just an exaggeration of normal market conditions. Anyone with a proper head on them will take advantage of the opportunity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Who cares for bob.
Bob is not librexdev team member. Please Go somewhere else
Activity: 166
if you are so confident that the lxc will be worth 500k, why not buy now at 7-9k ?
who said we did not? Tongue
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Give it up guys.. Pump is over. Time to exit.. Word on the street is Bob and his croneys have moved on.  Just a warning.. Take it for what its worth.
Next two week price should b in 13k range because of android wallet n ios n windows. After that will see increase to 20k to 25k due to dev librexsend release by end of september. Once release will see price going upto 50k to 200k
This is What I think it maybe more once everyone knows the benefit of offline bluetooth system
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
if you are so confident that the lxc will be worth 500k, why not buy now at 7-9k ?

I bought at 10K ... 8k ... 6K... 4K... 2K, Price does not import right now, because it is time to eliminate the weak hands, for takeoff, see you at 200K...  Wink
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Is LibrexCoin anon currently?

+ = 200Ksat

+ = 500Ksat

I would say once dev provide side chain detail price will be bet 10k to 12k
But we might see some dump because of people who bought at 5k

+1 I agree Im sure alot of people are wondering how the bluetooth and sidechain will all work together. Plus coins are switching hands at the moment.
Activity: 61
All things LXC guys. Lets move on from my tweet to IE. What do you guys expect the price to be on monday or tuesday? I say around 8 to 9k as the new floor.

you want IE in this coin? that is a NO NO procedure boY!
I would say once dev provide side chain detail price will be bet 10k to 12k
But we might see some dump because of people who bought at 5k
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
All things LXC guys. Lets move on from my tweet to IE. What do you guys expect the price to be on monday or tuesday? I say around 8 to 9k as the new floor.

I say no significant movement until this sidechain tech is in beta. Too much competition to win by community right now.
Jump to: