Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 122. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Big weeks ahead guys.. You all ready??

Wink

I am. Something good coming?
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Lol I warned you guys.. hope you sold at 13k I just bought a boat load more. Granted I didn't see peak profits before sold early but I made profits non the less. If your bagholding from last pump sell now buy in cheaper this is the last day we'll see red. Tomorrow I see high 8k sats and  20k 50k by weeks ends

and you know this because Huh

Because he is clairvoyant. As are 95% of people in crypto. Really its just what people think or hope. I wouldn't invest in something based on what someone on here thinks or wants the price to be. Its solid coin with a solid dev. They release things and update often and are active. Those things make librex a worthy investment up to 15k imo. More if they release win mobile and librex send.
I like!!!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Big weeks ahead guys.. You all ready??

Wink
Activity: 157
Lol I warned you guys.. hope you sold at 13k I just bought a boat load more. Granted I didn't see peak profits before sold early but I made profits non the less. If your bagholding from last pump sell now buy in cheaper this is the last day we'll see red. Tomorrow I see high 8k sats and  20k 50k by weeks ends

Because he is clairvoyant. As are 95% of people in crypto. Really its just what people think or hope. I wouldn't invest in something based on what someone on here thinks or wants the price to be. Its solid coin with a solid dev. They release things and update often and are active. Those things make librex a worthy investment up to 15k imo. More if they release win mobile and librex send.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Activity: 191
Activity: 129
LXC will become the next BTCD,holders will win!
Activity: 252
I'll be a rich man  Tongue    LibrexCoin   LXC   99523.78307070  Grin

Damn  Cool
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I'll be a rich man  Tongue    LibrexCoin   LXC   99523.78307070  Grin
Activity: 243
from everything i've read i have finally decided i'm going to dress up as "bob" for Halloween and try to scare the children into giving me their coins

haha  Grin +1

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
from everything i've read i have finally decided i'm going to dress up as "bob" for Halloween and try to scare the children into giving me their coins
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Love this dev team. No lie.
Activity: 105
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
+1 dev
Still holding my lxc not selling even when we hit 200k/LxC
My Precious LXC  Grin

+ 1000

lmao That picture +100000
Activity: 238
Activity: 238
+1 dev
Still holding my lxc not selling even when we hit 200k/LxC
My Precious LXC  Grin
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Librexcoin released the 1st pos coin staking Android wallet. It was 3days before SDC. They tried to say theirs was first but ours was. Its a known fact. Don't bother with Google. Go right to the Google pas store and look at the posted date for each. Ours 3 days before theirs and no other was posted either. Facts don't lie.
Activity: 166
How can we explain that decreasing ? FUD ? Panic sell ? Scam ? Hidden premine ? So much questions... Cry

I can only talk about my thoughts, but for me and I believe for some others, too: Doubts... All are talking about the price and moon and 8$ etc. But there are many questions about the plans. I still don't understand the ATM-Plans. In best case it looks naive. Worse case: it looks like Hype.  I don't understand the Bluetooth-Transactions. How could Bluetooth get access to the Blockchain? Or is this a coin that doesn't need that? How would be there confirmation of Transactions? Maybe I missed the answers for those questions and maybe I would risk some money and invest, if anybody could give me comprehensible answers or shoe me, where I could find answers.

And btw: I always read Librex would have the first staking mobile wallet. That's not right. I don't want to mention other Coins in this Thread. But it would be easy to find out. Just google "first staking mobile wallet".

+1
On the first staking mobile wallet, im pretty sure LCX is pioneer... Other coins have try but did not work for them, that why they failed. I have it on my phone and it works like a charm. I have stake a few coins already.
Q7
Activity: 448
How can we explain that decreasing ? FUD ? Panic sell ? Scam ? Hidden premine ? So much questions... Cry

I can only talk about my thoughts, but for me and I believe for some others, too: Doubts... All are talking about the price and moon and 8$ etc. But there are many questions about the plans. I still don't understand the ATM-Plans. In best case it looks naive. Worse case: it looks like Hype.  I don't understand the Bluetooth-Transactions. How could Bluetooth get access to the Blockchain? Or is this a coin that doesn't need that? How would be there confirmation of Transactions? Maybe I missed the answers for those questions and maybe I would risk some money and invest, if anybody could give me comprehensible answers or shoe me, where I could find answers.

And btw: I always read Librex would have the first staking mobile wallet. That's not right. I don't want to mention other Coins in this Thread. But it would be easy to find out. Just google "first staking mobile wallet".

+1
Jump to: