Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 130. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Patience needed hold lxc and if deliver what promised by dev 20k is nothing in front of $20 or even $200 per lxc one day patience and hold
like id said a few days a go, still waiting for this.. 1LXC>=1BTC  Grin Grin Grin

Don't be crazy. That wont ever be happening.. NEVER EVER EVER...EVEREVER!
Yeah, 1btc is a wish upon a star. Although that would be amazing. lol

Altcoins essentially are bitcoin. You buy bitcoin and convert to an Altcoin that offers features not found in bitcoin for virtually free. BTC has the infrastructure in place. Therefore no Altcoin will ever reach 1 BTC unless the Altcoin offers something more useful than bitcoin itself that is easier to acquire and has a better infrastructure (paradox)

Synccoin reached / surpassed BTC price but has a very small coin amount.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Patience needed hold lxc and if deliver what promised by dev 20k is nothing in front of $20 or even $200 per lxc one day patience and hold
like id said a few days a go, still waiting for this.. 1LXC>=1BTC  Grin Grin Grin

Altcoins essentially are bitcoin. You buy bitcoin and convert to an Altcoin that offers features not found in bitcoin for virtually free. BTC has the infrastructure in place. Therefore no Altcoin will ever reach 1 BTC unless the Altcoin offers something more useful than bitcoin itself that is easier to acquire and has a better infrastructure (paradox)
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

don't you believe it's possible? no wonder cause you just got in when you saw the price is rising, prob dont ever dare to read the roadmap;D Grin Grin
Activity: 378

Activity: 308
Activity: 42

Activity: 490
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I hope you guys are enjoying your weekend, We got a big week ahead.

Wink

really how you know? besides the dev cheerleading, i'm here to make money.
20k next week?

A little birdie told me!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Wink

really how you know? besides the dev cheerleading, i'm here to make money.
20k next week?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Wink
20K?
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

Hurry it up get that thing on the launch pad! lol

why is the dev cheerleading the 'to the moon' mentality?
weird.

Notice the LOL on the end of my statement. It's for fun. Don't be such a negative Nancy.  Roll Eyes

Wink
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Hurry it up get that thing on the launch pad! lol

why is the dev cheerleading the 'to the moon' mentality?
weird.
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Let the whales suck members from other whales, fucking fag
mikerutch

That was a pathetic FUD attempt. Pitiful really....just pitiful...kinda like when a homeless person is begging for a quarter  Cry

I want cheap coins too. Maybe someone will dump.  Tongue

He's a butthurt cloak bagholder. He doesn't give a shit about librex.

Mikerutch, Give me your librex address and I will send you 5 librexcoins that should equal about .25 cents  Grin

I'm already invested in librex dude... Got about 80k around 4.5k

After reading your post about how bad Bob is, etc..   why don't you take your own advise and dump all your Librexcoin? you can double your btc and be free...
80K Librex hitting the market could get my orders filled...dump it!!!!!!

we could all share! i wouldnt mind 80k before liftoff
please dump at least 2k ,, just invest 2btc @1200sat.. willing to buy more at this price range Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
mikerutch

That was a pathetic FUD attempt. Pitiful really....just pitiful...kinda like when a homeless person is begging for a quarter  Cry

Mikerutch, Give me your librex address and I will send you 5 librexcoins that should equal about .25 cents  Grin

After reading your post about how bad Bob is, etc..   why don't you take your own advise and dump all your Librexcoin? you can double your btc and be free...

we could all share! i wouldnt mind 80k before liftoff
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
mikerutch

After reading your post about how bad Bob is, etc..   why don't you take your own advice and dump all your Librexcoin? you can double your btc and be free...
Jump to: