Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 127. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
lmao Bobsurplus made a fool of you all.

enjoy bagholding  Wink

"LXC to $8 per coin!" lmao hahaha

Bo******** is forbidden word in this thread  Grin

But thanks to him bought more LXC almost for free Cheesy

Exactly, every coin is manipulated to some degree, but it's not just Bob, there are many other whales out there too, he just seems to take most the "the blame" for some reason.  I scooped up more LXC on this dip and  Confident we will reach the ATH again.

Interesting smelling some trolling in here and price drops sub 5k. Bob was out a long time ago by the way. Movements going on now are from trolls I guess.

8$ a coin maybe when everything works out and coin is atleast a year or more old with new stuff constantly rolling that is new to the crypto world.

if you really think this coin is going to reach $8 per LXC then you might as well quit crypto now

LXC will never reach $1 let alone $8

Are you blind or something? Read my entire post, seems you just look for that 8$. Why do you care anyways, are in LXC by any chance? OR let me guess trying to do good and help people not loose money?  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!

enjoy bagholding  Wink

Exactly, every coin is manipulated to some degree, but it's not just Bob, there are many other whales out there too, he just seems to take most the "the blame" for some reason.  I scooped up more LXC on this dip and  Confident we will reach the ATH again.

Interesting smelling some trolling in here and price drops sub 5k. Bob was out a long time ago by the way. Movements going on now are from trolls I guess.

8$ a coin maybe when everything works out and coin is atleast a year or more old with new stuff constantly rolling that is new to the crypto world.

Enough with this Bobshitplus already Smiley he is poooooor

Some facts:

- decent distribution ~1800 addresses
- active development
- no IPO
- coingateway.net
- Casheer.co
- working mobile wallets
- NOT A FREAKING SCAM

Conclusion: expect ~1m marketcap at this point after "panic" money gets shaken out of the market
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I think this coin will increase again in one short time
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

enjoy bagholding  Wink

I don't doubt he may have caused the rapid price increase, but that doesn't mean we can't get back above the current ATH.  This coin is one of the most innovative ones that have come out recently and I don't think 200k it out of the question.

dont hold your breath.

na dude I heard these cheerleaders screaming 1/1 with bitcoin price!! omg all I have to say is you stupid morons were warned but you didn't listen. Now you watch the panic begin. tHey will start to say its just profit taking it will rebound but as it continues to drop further they will start to panic and become irate and aggressive to one another before the whole forum and coin implodes....just note, you guys have been warned of the foreseeable future.
Activity: 952

enjoy bagholding  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Exactly huge plans in the making, everyone wants shit instantly these days,  dev has 5+ POD, brought out first mobile staking wallet, iOS staking wallet and now has windows mobile staking wallet coming very soon, we are on multiple coin payment website's, then they are bringing out first installment of anon transactions, then ..... we are gonna get zerocoin/cash, this will we completely decentralized what every other anon coin has tried and failed, DECENTRALIZED people this is what the world waits. Be patient don't worry about price. If you sell your coins less than what you bought them for your an idiot (unless you needed diapers formula and rent) this is just the start of obviously the best coin on the alt market. Everything has worked that's been released, tx's are so f'in fast I didn't believe it at first. The price drops every weekend those are the fulltime traders exiting the market because they no longer can look at charts etc instead spending time with family and friends. Relax enjoy the LIBREX show this is gonna be awesome.

"..... we are gonna get zerocoin/cash, this will we completely decentralized what every other anon coin has tried and failed," 

...you are wrong with your statement, don't hype the coin if you don't know all the facts. DECENTRALIZED tech has being implemented in "X Currency" already.. If you trying to hype the coin do it with little bit more stile
sorry I am unaware this coin is decentralized last I looked its just a mixer
Activity: 378
just wait for the "BOOM" and the price is at 20k it will happen today
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

enjoy bagholding  Wink

You must be an idiot if you believe that poor shithead scammer Smiley
Activity: 445

enjoy bagholding  Wink

Exactly, every coin is manipulated to some degree, but it's not just Bob, there are many other whales out there too, he just seems to take most of "the blame" for some reason.  I scooped up more LXC on this dip and  Confident we will reach the ATH again.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

enjoy bagholding  Wink

enjoy bagholding  Wink

I don't doubt he may have caused the rapid price increase, but that doesn't mean we can't get back above the current ATH.  This coin is one of the most innovative ones that have come out recently and I don't think 200k it out of the question.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
no sell ,no sell ,no sell Grin
Wow look at AERO. That buy support.  Shocked

I think i know where the whales went... Roll Eyes

Whales are in every coin, it's hard to avoid it.  Judging by the recent dumps of LXC I think the whales have exited and now it's more bag holders and genuine investors.  That means time to buy and hold!
Activity: 714
Wow look at AERO. That buy support.  Shocked

i think your right! a 3 btc wall is snatched up!!!!

Like sheep
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Wow look at AERO. That buy support.  Shocked

i think your right! a 3 btc wall is snatched up!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
When u transfer via bluetooth i wonder how does that going to get written in the blockchain

Thats exactly what I'm thinking about since I heard it. If anybody would transact offline via Bluetooth: Where does the confirmation come from? How would the Network recognize it? 
Q7
Activity: 448
When u transfer via bluetooth i wonder how does that going to get written in the blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Exactly huge plans in the making, everyone wants shit instantly these days,  dev has 5+ POD, brought out first mobile staking wallet, iOS staking wallet and now has windows mobile staking wallet coming very soon, we are on multiple coin payment website's, then they are bringing out first installment of anon transactions, then ..... we are gonna get zerocoin/cash, this will we completely decentralized what every other anon coin has tried and failed, DECENTRALIZED people this is what the world waits. Be patient don't worry about price. If you sell your coins less than what you bought them for your an idiot (unless you needed diapers formula and rent) this is just the start of obviously the best coin on the alt market. Everything has worked that's been released, tx's are so f'in fast I didn't believe it at first. The price drops every weekend those are the fulltime traders exiting the market because they no longer can look at charts etc instead spending time with family and friends. Relax enjoy the LIBREX show this is gonna be awesome.

"..... we are gonna get zerocoin/cash, this will we completely decentralized what every other anon coin has tried and failed," 

...you are wrong with your statement, don't hype the coin if you don't know all the facts. DECENTRALIZED tech has being implemented in "X Currency" already.. If you trying to hype the coin do it with little bit more stile

Replace decentralized with side chain technology. Are we happy now?

Yes I am, you just made my point and you don't even know it.

I know what point you were "trying" to make. Thanks though.
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?

Don't expect the circle jerkers to understand what they are hyping.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM

Jump to: