Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 132. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
We now release the last of the 3 news Aggregates. These are apps that let you get all your LXC news into one place. These two are for Android mobile and Windows Mobile devices.

Windows Phone Version : http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/librexcoin/cad6e65a-1338-4e71-aefe-6e450aabc4bc

Android: http://www.filedropper.com/comlibrexcoin1

We are now listed on getfortuneapp.com app. with this you can get up to date coin prices on your mobile device.

Please try them out and give us feed back.

Speaking of windows mobile work has begun on our Wallet for win mobile devices. This has a 2 week ETA. Updates for our android wallet are also underway.

We will be on CoinPayments.NET's vote block next week when the set the new vote. We will announce more on this as it happens.

Awesome thanks Dev!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I'm in again, thanks for cheap coins second time today  Grin
Your going to be doing a WHOLEEEEEEE lot of thanking once bob is done with his final dump all over your face

Haha you fucking fool! I'm daytrader and usually I play very short. Today I bought lxc 2 times and sold 2 times.

I trade waves and you're not too smart as I can see from this useless reply lol.

BTW. To ALL:

BTCgraphics is poor Cloak bagholer and post here because he want to hurt me cause I'm telling at Cloak thread very honest about CloakInsideTradingScam lol.

Once again: cloak bagholder detected hahahahah
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
We now release the last of the 3 news Aggregates. These are apps that let you get all your LXC news into one place. These two are for Android mobile and Windows Mobile devices.

Windows Phone Version : http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/librexcoin/cad6e65a-1338-4e71-aefe-6e450aabc4bc

Android: http://www.filedropper.com/comlibrexcoin1

We are now listed on getfortuneapp.com app. with this you can get up to date coin prices on your mobile device.

Please try them out and give us feed back.

Speaking of windows mobile work has begun on our Wallet for win mobile devices. This has a 2 week ETA. Updates for our android wallet are also underway.

We will be on CoinPayments.NET's vote block next week when the set the new vote. We will announce more on this as it happens.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
great coin

1st post!

Librexcoin technologies are unique, anon LibrexSend™ is coming in a few weeks (side chain) I think it could be even better than zerocoin.

LXC does not have competitors in crypto and 7Ksat price is for free, I have no mercy of weak people, I am keeping buying their cheap coins.

google says this post was in english but for a novice i cant say i comprehend the concept of a "sidechain"
Activity: 432
great coin

1st post!

Librexcoin technologies are unique, anon LibrexSend™ is coming in a few weeks (side chain) I think it could be even better than zerocoin.

LXC does not have competitors in crypto and 7Ksat price is for free, I have no mercy of weak people, I am keeping buying their cheap coins.
great coin

1st post!

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
Bought more too  Cheesy
Thanks whoever dumped that low

+1000 Look Satoshi Nakamoto Grin

I am buying MORE and MORE....LXC TO THE PLUTO moon is just for weak people.

Planet X

For me!

Nibiru Cheesy
Bought more too  Cheesy

+1000 Look Satoshi Nakamoto Grin

I am buying MORE and MORE....LXC TO THE PLUTO moon is just for weak people.

Activity: 569
Guye I really like this coin, and have a lot invested in it... BUT...

... can somebody enlighten me: who don f*ck is Bob you mention in every other post???
Heya, just poping in to say hi, as I am normally more active on IRC and need to remind myself to
check the BCT once in a while.

So there is some stuff is in the works, I can't say more at the moment.

Smiley

Gracias amigo Smiley

Hope all is well with you!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Heya, just poping in to say hi, as I am normally more active on IRC and need to remind myself to
check the BCT once in a while.

So there is some stuff is in the works, I can't say more at the moment.

Smiley
Activity: 952
Good grief! I would like to think our coin got as much attention as Bob does in it's own thread.  Shocked

When there's nothing else to talk about, people talk about the price and people manipulating it.
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Good grief! I would like to think our coin got as much attention as Bob does in it's own thread.  Shocked
Activity: 952
I'm in again, thanks for cheap coins second time today  Grin
Your going to be doing a WHOLEEEEEEE lot of thanking once bob is done with his final dump all over your face

Hes out already...when big buy walls start showing up you'll know either he's still in or trying to get back in but I think he buys little amounts at a time without causing a huge pump.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
Bought more too  Cheesy
Dropping a couple bills back into the stash!

Bam!
Activity: 560
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
A lot of people fell for it. Now its been totally dis-proven by not only the facts stated above, but a lot of the people who tweeted that fud have apologized. The proof is in what our dev delivers. That is absolutely inarguable and everyones settled down after they released a POS staking wallet for android and IOS. Now we have that whitepaper and the discussion about sidechains running in a raid like formation. I'm hoping that isn't all just hype because that blows a good chunk of all other coins away. Going by the dev's history of delivery I've decided to put my money down and bet that it's going to happen and that its not just vaporware.

Agreed. That sidechain technology better work flawlessly and it better work soon. It is the make it or break it development for LXC.

Spoken like someone who never wrote a line of code in their life.

Well that would make sense, as I never have. But I do know a little bit about this market, and fudders will exploit everything they can. And in this economy of scam coin here scamcoin therw.... maybe, they should

I'm ok with a reasonable reaction from the market, but when it becomes malicious I don't agree with it. But as for the final product I'm comfortable with patiently waiting. This isn't just quick buck to me.

It was a quick buck to me until I sold at 8-9k then repurchased at 7k, then it went down to 6k, so I figured I will go down in flames with LXC before I sell it at a loss after I made a good buy.

Are you freakin because you bought at 7 and went down to 6?  Go down in flames with LXC Huh  You sure you have the nerves to trade crypto?

Its probably gonna fall lower this long weekend. take a xanax.
Jump to: