Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 227. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
really sorry for those that fell for the fud one dude lost 9btc wow. this will be back to 5000 sats once everything settles. just another lesson learnt look into it yourself before making a decision don't follow the crowd
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
He developed the first android staking wallet. think about it !!! a scammer would only make the announcement. people are so retarded lol. dump your coins to me again
Basic staking android with no features is a weeks work (if that)for a decent dev. Look for a full feature android, code unification with desktop wallet....that's innovation.
Then why is this the first?  Why have other developers said it was not possible?  I guess since you are such an advanced developer that you could have done it some time ago.

oh yes,  thank you, x3  LOL

can't believe they find nothing to fud and saying this is easy plug-play game.

and they complained their own dev's delayed release.

fucking morons
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
He developed the first android staking wallet. think about it !!! a scammer would only make the announcement. people are so retarded lol. dump your coins to me again
Basic staking android with no features is a weeks work (if that)for a decent dev. Look for a full feature android, code unification with desktop wallet....that's innovation.

If it is so easy then why don't so many other coins have it. And if you are so aware of what it takes as a dev to make one, why don't you make a coin and implement all your above innovations and make lots of money instead of wasting your time spewing nonsense.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
Then why is this the first?  Why have other developers said it was not possible?  I guess since you are such an advanced developer that you could have done it some time ago.

oh yes,  thank you, x3  LOL
Activity: 182
i cant stand to watch, someone tell how much i have after its over.
Activity: 476

that is well said. i see none of that on lxc.
Activity: 224
its clear that will rise after this drop , much more than before time to buy
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"

I see staking androids like no other.  WHAT a scam!

so many retards.
legendary
most successful shake down!
Activity: 432
The dev is legitm

Just look at the domains Libertycoin | Libertycoins, it is obvious that someone is spreading FUD for to buy cheap coins.

Libertycoin.co is a templar domain (scammer)

Libertycoins.co was a community Libertycoin takeover domain......maybe someone of Libertycoin community that is trying to buy cheap coins, with this FUD Cheesy LOL

Certainly some motherfucker community takeover Libertycoin helped prepare this crap for a cheap FUD, in order to buy lots of cheap coins is really amazing how people are so stupid to believe this FUD ...

LOL I love FUD I have just bought more 3BTC  Grin
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Whoever started this FUD. Thanks man. So much gains  Grin

thank me later when its at 1 sat
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
Time for some FUD clean up here.

People shouldn't be trading on emotional fear, that is always bad.

Instead trade on the facts!

The dev clearly knows his stuff and got the skills, thats all we need to know here.
holy crap what a shake down!  sorry for those that sold.....
 the price is behaving strangely around 2700 sats  maybe this predict a huge pump after this ?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Whoever started this FUD. Thanks man. So much gains  Grin
Activity: 163
The only scam here is the one committed by the Fudsters. Fake domains and all.

Mind you, this was the most successful Fud storm ever. the price dipped directly into hell within 5 minutes
Activity: 445
holy crap what a shake down!  sorry for those that sold.....
he is trying to save XLB, but failed due to tempar77's fucking tactic.

then he start again.

simple.       and that is the reason of the price drop ?

Activity: 378

templar77 fucked libertycoin and wouldn't let it go. Still wont. We moved on. Simple

But do you own http://libertycoins.co or not? Did you upload Librex AND Duo content to this site?

Those domains belong to a guy named Gatti. I do not own them and didn't upload to it. He bought it for a community takeover of the libertycoin that failed. I do own librexcoin.com

You don't own it but yet the content and graphics are EXACTLY the same as the one you claim to own?
i think suddenly will go to 9k or 10k ...... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
legendary
he is trying to save XLB, but failed due to tempar77's fucking tactic.

then he start again.

simple.
Jump to: