Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 223. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Thanks dev Smiley  you re doing  well i appreciate this the librex coin will dominate with 50k Smiley !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
computerparts you got anymore fud to post
Activity: 221
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
dev is proving himself now to all you fudders we heading even higher than our previous high 10-20k sats is not out of the question i like shadow coin but there app does not look anywhere near as good as ours
Activity: 445
CLEARING THE FUD

That was the most epic display of FUD I have ever seen. Let me clear this up for people who are panicking and asking questions still:

#1. Libertycoins.co - Yes, one of the devs (social media) seems to have old associations with the LibertyCoin community takeover. He used his webhosting to test the new Librex site. Keep in mind that the URL IS NOT the official LibertyCoin page. It looks like the good devs from Libertycoin left to help create Librexcoin. Very noble if you ask me.

#2. Twitter - Yes, the dev accidentally wrote "LibertyCoin" instead of "LibrexCoin" when updating their twitter feed. Once again, this is because their social media dev previously worked on LibertyCoin and is probably used to typing "LibertyCoin" 50x a day. "Librex" and "Liberty" are very similar, it was a mistake. Ever been thinking one thing and type out something different? This was human error and bad timing, that's all.

#3. Shadowcoin post - The replied to the FUD first in the Shadowcoin before his own thread. Why? Because he is tired and trying to clear the FUD. He thought he was on his own page when posting on btcTalk. Upon realizing he was on the wrong page, he posted the update on his own thread which was his original intention.

This guys are really great devs and have been hard at work on their planned new features + promotion. They are overworked and made a few typos and mistakes, this is no reason to bail from the coin! If anything it shows these devs are legit and ready to do something meaningful.

Also, if it was a scam.. why support the coin? why continue to dev? why release the first mobile PoS wallet? That's because there is no scam here, just an extreme case of FUD and panic. This coin should be 10k+ and will be as soon as people regain confidence in the dev.

Good post.  Bottom line is people need to look at the evidence and decide for themselves.  I for one am enjoying the great buying opportunity as I missed the train the first time.
With the POD we will see 20K in no time!
hey  man can you explan me this pod what  mean Huh

Here you go: http://cryptoasian.com/proof-of-developer-faq/

Proof of Developer is a service to check the legitimacy of Dev. That's how I understand it  Smiley

I have talked with Crypto Asian and he and I have agreed on an plan to verify me without giving my personal info out to the trolls and what not. there are ways to do this and he agreed to keep any private info private. I will do the pod as a service to LibrexCoin and its supporters and investors.

Awesome! I'm buying back in.. thanks dev!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Why should Dev run off? He delivered the amazing Feature that everybody else couldn't make for months!!! And seems like he is not going to stop but continue developing LXC and make it a pure gem!!!
We're on the right train, guys!  Wink

And what happened with VOOT? A well known dev delivered time after time only to screw everyone in the end. It's an easy tactic. Keep delivering until you have everyone's trust and then screw everyone over when they least expect it.Who's to say this dev won't do the same? This dev has already deleted legitimate posts with facts. That doesn't bode well.

I deleted repeated troll posts that serve no other purpose to spread FUD. As a developer of LibrexCoin I will do what I need to to protect the coin and its supporters and investors from garbage that damages the coin. They expect me to do it. Protect the coin and investment.

this is will be back at pre fud prices. dev is legit and talented to build a pos staking app. look at the quality of the work. sell if you wish but we will be back at 6000 sats in no time making our way higher

more chances see 1k sat, now is 2k sat.

ok you wait for 1k sats im willing to place a bet it aint coming again
Why should Dev run off? He delivered the amazing Feature that everybody else couldn't make for months!!! And seems like he is not going to stop but continue developing LXC and make it a pure gem!!!

And what happened with VOOT? A well known dev delivered time after time only to screw everyone in the end. It's an easy tactic. Keep delivering until you have everyone's trust and then screw everyone over when they least expect it.Who's to say this dev won't do the same? This dev has already deleted legitimate posts with facts. That doesn't bode well.

lol why are you changing the topic now lol i just proved your FUD is a pile of shit. now you say dev can do a runner ofcourse he can what is stopping darkcoin dev doing a runner, what is stopping xc dev from doing a runner as he has earnt trust lol

PLEASE REPLY

Proof of Developer is a service to check the legitimacy of Dev. That's how I understand it  Smiley

I have talked with Crypto Asian and he and I have agreed on an plan to verify me without giving my personal info out to the trolls and what not. there are ways to do this and he agreed to keep any private info private. I will do the pod as a service to LibrexCoin and its supporters and investors.

dev can you tweet about this so people can retweet this

AMAZING all fudders can shutup now. dev is going to prove he is legit sit back and watch us rise
this is will be back at pre fud prices. dev is legit and talented to build a pos staking app. look at the quality of the work. sell if you wish but we will be back at 6000 sats in no time making our way higher
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

CLEARING THE FUD

That was the most epic display of FUD I have ever seen. Let me clear this up for people who are panicking and asking questions still:

#1. Libertycoins.co - Yes, one of the devs (social media) seems to have old associations with the LibertyCoin community takeover. He used his webhosting to test the new Librex site. Keep in mind that the URL IS NOT the official LibertyCoin page. It looks like the good devs from Libertycoin left to help create Librexcoin. Very noble if you ask me.

#2. Twitter - Yes, the dev accidentally wrote "LibertyCoin" instead of "LibrexCoin" when updating their twitter feed. Once again, this is because their social media dev previously worked on LibertyCoin and is probably used to typing "LibertyCoin" 50x a day. "Librex" and "Liberty" are very similar, it was a mistake. Ever been thinking one thing and type out something different? This was human error and bad timing, that's all.

#3. Shadowcoin post - The replied to the FUD first in the Shadowcoin before his own thread. Why? Because he is tired and trying to clear the FUD. He thought he was on his own page when posting on btcTalk. Upon realizing he was on the wrong page, he posted the update on his own thread which was his original intention.

This guys are really great devs and have been hard at work on their planned new features + promotion. They are overworked and made a few typos and mistakes, this is no reason to bail from the coin! If anything it shows these devs are legit and ready to do something meaningful.

Also, if it was a scam.. why support the coin? why continue to dev? why release the first mobile PoS wallet? That's because there is no scam here, just an extreme case of FUD and panic. This coin should be 10k+ and will be as soon as people regain confidence in the dev.
ok lets see

libertycoin.co is the site which is the original used by the scam devs of the original liberty coin

link to the thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlibertycoinxlb-v1030-x11-100-pos-no-ipo-no-premine-600322

our dev tried to revive the coin here is the community takeover https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlibertycoinxlb-x11-100-pos-newofficialcommunity-thread-664473 the website for the communtiy takeover is libertycoins.co

now is libertycoins.co a scam site no, because it was a community takeover site. the takeover was not successful because templar77 had the github login.

so how is libertycoins.co a scam please explain.

the site is owned by gatti a community member he put lxc there. so if lxc is on libertycoins.co whihc is not a scam site so how is LXC a scam

COMPUTERPARTS REPLY TO THIS
ok lets see

libertycoin.co is the site which is the original used by the scam devs of the original liberty coin

link to the thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlibertycoinxlb-v1030-x11-100-pos-no-ipo-no-premine-600322

our dev tried to revive the coin here is the community takeover https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlibertycoinxlb-x11-100-pos-newofficialcommunity-thread-664473 the website for the communtiy takeover is libertycoins.co

now is libertycoins.co a scam site no, because it was a community takeover site. the takeover was not successful because templar77 had the github login.

so how is libertycoins.co a scam please explain.

the site is owned by gatti a community member he put lxc there. so if lxc is on libertycoins.co whihc is not a scam site so how is LXC a scam
Activity: 208
Come on keep selling

I WANT SOME CHEAP COINS,,

Tongue
Activity: 224
YEAH MAN WITH POD  100k ? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
... doing some proof of development...

proof of development - this for me is POS staking wallet and other proves his work - stuff confirming ID is shit...
you know so many scamers that ID is well known and what ? they scam as usual.

today FUD was one of those most funny to me... because he delivered (XLB delivered 0 so who FUDers want scare at end )
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Jump to: