Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 222. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
DEV BAN THIS FUCKING IDIOT FROM THIS PLACE FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry Angry   computerparts

Some people just cannot accept that they are wrong.

don't worry guys got plenty of fight in me. computerparts is not a problem

Good! cause I'm tired! heading for a drink  Tongue
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
DEV BAN THIS FUCKING IDIOT FROM THIS PLACE FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry Angry   computerparts

don't worry guys got plenty of fight in me. computerparts is not a problem
ok lets see

libertycoin.co is the site which is the original used by the scam devs of the original liberty coin

link to the thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlibertycoinxlb-v1030-x11-100-pos-no-ipo-no-premine-600322

our dev tried to revive the coin here is the community takeover https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlibertycoinxlb-x11-100-pos-newofficialcommunity-thread-664473 the website for the communtiy takeover is libertycoins.co

now is libertycoins.co a scam site no, because it was a community takeover site. the takeover was not successful because templar77 had the github login.

so how is libertycoins.co a scam please explain.

the site is owned by gatti a community member he put lxc there. so if lxc is on libertycoins.co whihc is not a scam site so how is LXC a scam

Yes I'm aware of that much. Shogun47 was the project lead of the attempted takeover. Is shogun47 the dev of LXC? WHO is the dev of LXC? Where and who is templar77? How do we know he is not involved in LXC? Is LXC a result of the failed takeover of XLB? If so, why did they go anonymous with the new account? Also the LXC account was registered on July 17th which coincides with the time of the attempted XLB takeover. But again if these are the same guys, why go anonymous?

ok lets see all the fud you bring

firstly can you prove it is templar77, dev is doing a proof of developer what more do you want, even if lxc is a result of the failed xlb takeover should  that matter, isn't dev producing things has he not created something awesome. how do i know why they want to go anonymous, all i care about they have the skill to run the coin.

this FUD post is washed away as dev is doing a proof of developer with cryptoasian.

anymore fud bring it on

That is exactly what I'm asking. Is there proof that templar77 isn't involved in this? If they are the same guys from the attempted takeover then why not come clean about it before stuff like this happens?? If the dev can achieve a proof of developer with cryptoasian then that will be great. But until then, all technological developments mean nothing going forward.

how can you say all technological dev mean nothing. is the android app a promise no its real and working. also why are you so fixated on templar77 he only had the code for github.

have you not read the takeover thread. templar77 tookover first but he started messing around. templar77 was not part of the communtiy takeover for XLB, read this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlibertycoinxlb-x11-100-pos-newofficialcommunity-thread-664473

it says at the top

any more fud
legendary

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
if the price go to above 20k or 30k or 50k with my only 3742  coins i ll make thousands of dollars wow Smiley p.s im ready for that and  saw the facts that tell me is very possible !! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

...But until then, all technological developments mean nothing going forward.

Oh my... I think you should go to bed allready  Smiley
Is zerocash possible ??

it is possible but its gonna take some clever people to do it. nothing is impossible in technology, sooner or later it will be. just say it isn't look at btcd implementing cryptonote tech, we could head that way, but dev knows best, i just know the basics of coding, someone more experience could answer that.
im prepared this week for huge price baby Smiley))))))
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
ok lets see

libertycoin.co is the site which is the original used by the scam devs of the original liberty coin

link to the thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlibertycoinxlb-v1030-x11-100-pos-no-ipo-no-premine-600322

our dev tried to revive the coin here is the community takeover https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlibertycoinxlb-x11-100-pos-newofficialcommunity-thread-664473 the website for the communtiy takeover is libertycoins.co

now is libertycoins.co a scam site no, because it was a community takeover site. the takeover was not successful because templar77 had the github login.

the site is owned by gatti a community member he put lxc there. so if lxc is on libertycoins.co whihc is not a scam site so how is LXC a scam

Yes I'm aware of that much. Shogun47 was the project lead of the attempted takeover. Is shogun47 the dev of LXC? WHO is the dev of LXC? Where and who is templar77? How do we know he is not involved in LXC? Is LXC a result of the failed takeover of XLB? If so, why did they go anonymous with the new account? Also the LXC account was registered on July 17th which coincides with the time of the attempted XLB takeover. But again if these are the same guys, why go anonymous?

firstly can you prove it is templar77, dev is doing a proof of developer what more do you want, even if lxc is a result of the failed xlb takeover should  that matter, isn't dev producing things has he not created something awesome. how do i know why they want to go anonymous, all i care about they have the skill to run the coin.

this FUD post is washed away as dev is doing a proof of developer with cryptoasian.

anymore fud bring it on

That is exactly what I'm asking. Is there proof that templar77 isn't involved in this? If they are the same guys from the attempted takeover then why not come clean about it before stuff like this happens?? If the dev can achieve a proof of developer with cryptoasian then that will be great. But until then, all technological developments mean nothing going forward.
Is zerocash possible ??
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Its obvious SCAM, could you maybe dump into my buyorders? Cheesy
Bitcoinwanders is it possible  the pod this weak that could rise the price to a golden 50k Smiley

not the POD, i think 15-20k is very possible. 10k would be a solid floor, with zerocash your talking 200k +

LXC and SDC are leaders in setting a new benchmark in innovation by brininging out the android apps with staking. shadow has the advantage of shadowsend but im sure dev could implement stealth address if he wants too, but we are getting something unique. plus our app looks much better.
Activity: 208
WHAT IS GOING ON NOBODY DUMP ,,,

KOM ON YOU CAN DO IT.

no let him, he is losing credibility everytime he posts FUD
Bitcoinwanders is it possible  the pod this weak that could rise the price to a golden 50k Smiley
ok lets see

anymore fud bring it on
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
... doing some proof of development...

proof of development - this for me is POS staking wallet and other proves his work - stuff confirming ID is shit...
you know so many scamers that ID is well known and what ? they scam as usual.

today FUD was one of those most funny to me... because he delivered (XLB delivered 0 so who FUDers want scare at end )

This is true. We delivered a rock solid coin. We delivered a ground breaking app. A typo makes it all a scam? Seriously? We put time, money, effort, quality control, to make a great coin. We will speed up some of our developments to re assure that we are long term and serious as fuck about LibrexCoin. for instance will make an iOS coin staking wallet for i pad and i phones that isnt even on our roadmap and cost not a cent to anyone but the dev team by the end of August. More will come once I am 100% certain its possible.
legendary
Jump to: